10th - 18th September 2018
'The Nature of Success Tours' are once again teaming up Taylor Knox and Matt Griggs for not just 1 but 2 experiences of a lifetime in the Maldives. We only have a couple of spots (and this is the first time we've advertised) left on the luxurious Carpe Boats so if you're interested ... see below and get in fast.
The former pro surfer and high performance coach Matt Griggs is an incredible man.
Matt and his pro surfer buddy, Taylor Knox are once again joining forces to create the experience of a lifetime in the Maldives.
Immerse yourself in daily Kelee® Meditation, plus surf and life coaching as you float in luxury above and below 50 shades of blue with the most precious of all ingredients... time.
Time to surf, dive, read and contemplate on your personal and professional life and create the actions for change with the help of your coaches.
It will be the experience of a life time.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carpe Diem has 10 comfortable cabins of different standards divided over 3 decks. The different cabin types are suite (1), deluxe (1), high standard (2) and standard (6). All cabins have individually controlled AC, safety deposit boxes and their own private bathroom with toilet and hot water shower. The electricity voltage on board is of 220V and the plugs are of 3 pins UK type.
The very spacious suite, our SUN cabin, with over 20 m2 in size is located at the upper deck. The suite has a king size bed, a wide flat screen TV plus DVD/MP3 player and an ample closet plus storage space. The 5 windows give a beautiful view to the sea.
Opposite the suite on the upper deck is another big cabin, the STAR cabin, with a queen size double bed, flat screen TV plus DVD/MP3 player and 3 windows overlooking Maldives blue waters.
High Standard Cabin
The Carpe Diem has two high standard cabins, SEA and SAND, which are a little smaller than the deluxe cabin on the upper deck and located on the main deck with queen size double beds and TV plus DVD/MP3 players.
In the lounge they have a stereo (where you can plug in with Stereo RCA) and up at the dining area there is a small stereo with a 2x3.5mm stereo cable so that anyone can plug in an iPhone/iPod.
- Built: 2008
- Port of Registration: Male’ / Republic of Maldives
- Length (m): 35
- Width (m): 10
- Maximum Guests: 20
- No. of Cabins: 10 (1 Suite, 1 Deluxe, 2 High Standard, 4 Standard, 2 twin sharing Standard)
- No. of Bathrooms: 13
- Air-Condition: In any enclosed area of the Boat and in each Cabin
- No.of Crew: 10 + 3 on the diving dhoni
- Engine: Doosan Daewood Diesel Engine 650 Hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7,000 litres
- Navigation: GPS, Sounder
- Communication: VHF Radio, Internet, GSM
- Generators: 2 x Doosan Daewood Marine Soundproof, 50 Hz, 380V, 45KW
- Electric Voltage: 220 / 50 Hz, 24 hrs / day
- Fresh Water capacity 5,000 Litres
- Water Maker: 16000 litres/day (2 x Osmotic Treatment Plants – Wasco Atlantic 400)
- Diving Dhoni
- Nitrox on Board
- HP Compressors: 2 x MCH 16 Coltri Sub (530 L/min, 18CFM), Bauer M320
- Nitrox Gen: Coltri Sub LP320, Nuvair Membrane
- FA Oxygen on board: 10,500 Liters
- Dive Gear Rental
- Diving School
- Extra Activities: Wind Surf, O-ring, water ski
- Matt Griggs – Daily surf coaching, personal performance mastery sessions & Kelee meditation
- Taylor Knox – Celebrity Surf Mentor, keynote talks and all-round fun guy!
- Photographer / videographer Andy Potts (who shoots for Kelly Slater)
- Personalised video and surf shots of your trip
- Experienced Australian Surf Guide (to help avoid crowds & find better breaks)
- Rooms have air conditioned private shower (with hot water) toilet, toiletries, towels and beach towels
- Air-conditioning in all enclosed areas
- Full board meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Drinking water + drinking bottle, tea and coffee available
- DVD library and Books Library
- Audio and video entertainment center
- Snorkeling equipment for non divers
- All Transfers, Meet and Assist
- All international taxes
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- The above prices are based per person, for group bookings of 12-20 people. If you have a smaller group, please contact us for a customized quote.
- Please note that there is a fuel surcharge for trips outside of Male and Meemu Atolls (Thaa, Laamu, Dhaalu, Gaafu Dhaalu and other Outer Atolls incur an extra cost).
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect Wave is a fully licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package.
- Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we get the best wholesale rates with Singapore Airlines and Malaysian Airlines to Maldives.
- Price is per person and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Please note that all Carpe boats return to harbour the night before check out and dhoni will be unavailable in the afternoon to pick up supplies. No surfing on the day of check out.
- Domestic Flights to Maldives Outer Atolls are variable and subject to change without notice. For this reason do not book international flights into and departing Male until your Outer Atoll charter is confirmed and domestic flight schedule ticketed. Flight schedules are outside the control of TPW and the risk of changes remains with the traveller.
- Please click 'Enquire Online' to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
Deposits & Balance payments
- All deposits are required to be paid before bookings will be processed and bookings are not confirmed until deposit has been received.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.