4 spacious Bungalows, ample and fresh, refrigerated by the natural air conditioner of the sea breeze and the shade of the coconut jungle. Fully designed and built by surfers for surfers.
18+ completely different, world class wave nearby. 3 of them are located right on the doorstep of the Surfing Village.
12 waves are less than a 20 minute boat trip away.
- Surf without a crowd.
- One of the best right handers in Indonesia, and many more, rights, and lefts…..
- Surf for all levels and styles.
- Cultural interaction.
- Rest and relaxation.
- Heart, soul and roots.
- Vertical drops, maximum acceleration, critical maneuvers, adrenaline, ecstasy and pain!
- Explore the unexplored.
- The certainty of getting the best barrel of your life, or it getting you….
With eco-friendly construction, using only local materials and labourers, Telos Surfing Village has three floors, plus the ground area. The ground area is home to 9 x 9 foot billiard table, where they hold very competitive pool championships.
The first floor is 14 x 14 meters. It is where early in the morning everyone meets to have their breakfast, check the swell forecast, the tide charts and find out which waves will be better in the days conditions. It’s also here where you will drink icy cold Bintangs after surf, have a taste of some of the snacks, remembering the day's waves, and talking about the barrels, while you wait for the famous banquets of the chef, Pai. Also on the first floor is the open-plan kitchen, where you can monitor all the care of the chef and his crew, observing the hygiene and cleanliness used in the preparation of all the meals. The restaurant has a “farm” style table, where you will have most of the meals, and a Japanese style table, where you can have sushi/sashimi meals and where most of the parties are being held.
There are also a few different common areas for socialising, reading, playing games, or just relaxing - including one of the most used and sought after areas in the Surfing Village: the hammock area, completely surrounded by potent audio system, where guests controls the music selection, connecting straight to iPods, discman, walkman, laptop, LP, etc…
The second floor has 10 x 10 meter open space, for your yoga, stretching, relaxing, etc…. The third floor is TV room. With a spectacular 360 degree view of the Surf Village and the waves surrounding it, it’s where you can relax after lunch, watch a movie or a surf video, all the while keeping one eye on the pumping sets of Pasti and Naga’s. After dinner this is where they have the famous daily slide shows, screening all the photos of the day from their professional photographer. As well as a wide collection of movies and surf videos, they also have satellite TV with channels such as CNN, HBO 1, 2 and 3, Cinemax, Discovery, National Geographic, ESPN, MTV, Fashion TV etc…
Telos Surfing Village comprises of four spacious bungalows, ample and fresh, refrigerated by the natural air conditioner of the sea breeze and the shade of the coconut jungle.
Fully designed and built by surfers for surfers. Planned in a way that all the beds have a full view of the barrels of Pasti, Lobang and Nagadens, the lefts of Kiri and the swells that hit Bagas and Mibis. A view which can be appreciated even from the throne, even in your most “tense” moments.
Built with local wood and materials, the bungalows are two floors high. On the first floor is the board room, sheltered hang out area, outside deck and two private bedrooms with king-size beds that comfortably house two couples. Equipped with white cotton sheets, special mosquito nets, individual fans and bamboo blinds for extra privacy. The second floor is an open loft with a 360 degree view, housing one king-size bed, with cotton sheets and special mosquito net situated beneath a large ceiling fan. All four bungalows have a private, western-style outside toilet with a flush system and a separate bathroom with running tap water as well as a hot and cold water shower.
Bearing in mind the privileged location, on the corner of nowhere at the end of the World Avenue, where the closest market is 14 hours away, the package includes 3 daily meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, always very substantial menus to supply and recharge the energies, much needed for a good day of surfing.
With an extensive menu varying between local and western dishes, stretching from pizza to nasi goreng. All prepared by the international chef with the best quality produce and a high hygiene standard.
For the munchies, the restaurant also has an a la carte menu, that can be ordered at any time of the day.
And for the thirsty, you can’t go past the bar! Icy cold Bintangs, soft drinks and natural juices are available along with a selection of alcoholic beverages to celebrate that memorable surf session! (extra charges apply)
Surf & Other Activities
There are a number of reefs with a lot of potential that they haven’t even had time to explore….
Maybe you will be the next to surf and name a virgin wave this year!
- Pasti: Fast and powerful right hander, 3 tube sections, with its ripabble days. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced
- Nagadens: Barreling right hander. Short and thick. Indicates when Pasti will pump. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced
- Ibua: Big, heavy and suicidal right hander. Level: Experienced – Kamikaze
- Kiri: Sinister left hander. FSH. Fast, Shallow and Hollow. Located on the opposite tip of Plankton Bay. Level: Experienced – Kamikaze
- Baga: Island in front of the Surfing Village. Ripabble left hander, long and powerful, with barreling sections. Holds waves as big as the ocean throws. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced – Big Rider
- Mibis: Long barreling left. On the right tide it is one connecting barrel all the way down the line. A mix of desert Point and G-Land. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced.
- Bilakan: Long and shreddable right hander that works on any swell. Located behind Baga’s island. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced
- Lado-Lado: Right and left barreling A- frame with Hawaiian weight and style. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced – Big Rider
- Bahaia: Hair Raising Left. Fast and hollow. The area’s Teahupoo. Level: Experienced – Kamikaze
- Rahasia: Fantastically fun left with amazing back door barrels. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced
- Cewek’s: Peak wave opening long and easy walls to both sides inside a protected bay. Ideal spot to learn to surf. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Long Board
- Rokok’s: Right and Left breaking in the middle of the neighboring bay, in front of a small rock island. Level: Intermediate – Experienced – Big Rider
- Tangguh: Big and powerful right hander, the first of 3 rights on the coast of Tantras. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced – Big Rider
- Tantang: Fast, shallow and hollow right hander, less consistent, but the most challenging. Level: Experienced – Tube Rider
- Tantra: Right hander with the first section barreling, then opening up to a ripabble wall with another barreling section toward the end. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced – Long Board
- Jauh: Long and ripabble left hander, with good barrel sections, set in a paradise bay, fast and hollow. Level: Beginners – Intermediate – Experienced
- Facas: Very shallow, fast and hollow left, with amazing barrels. Only for the experienced surfer. Level: Experienced – Tube Rider
- Shhhhhh: Very heavy right hander that only works on big swells. Level: Experienced
Services For your ultimate comfort and security the Surfing Village offers:
- Wi-Fi Internet avaiable in all areas, including all rooms (extra charges apply).
- Laundry Service (extra charges apply).
- Central safe, to keep all your money, credit cards, and documents etc well protected.
- Free Diving gear (masks, snorkels, fins, spear guns).
- Fishing equipment.
- Photos and Videos of your trip – (extra charges apply).
- Jungle treks
- Odds and evens championships
- Treks through the local villages
- Relax on the pool
- Movies at the cinema
- Piling coconuts on the hill
- Board games: War, Chess, Backgamon, Cards…
The Surfing Village has a resident photographer and optionally a videomaker who will be available to all guest surfers on demand.
Guests have the option to buy a single photo, a sequence or have take home all the photos from the whole trip. From the arrival, visuals, all the crew chilling out and especially your best surf sessions.
A slide show session is held in the cinema, located above the restaurant, with all the pictures of the day. At the end of the trip a personalised DVD is created for you with all the photos you purchased.
|20 Sep 2019||02 Oct 2019||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||9||US$1,909||
Last Minute Deal - 35% OFF
|30 Sep 2019||12 Oct 2019||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||2||US$2,894|
|10 Oct 2019||22 Oct 2019||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||5||US$2,894|
|20 Oct 2019||01 Nov 2019||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||8||US$2,894|
|03 Apr 2020||15 Apr 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|13 Apr 2020||25 Apr 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||0||-|
|23 Apr 2020||05 May 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|03 May 2020||15 May 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||0||-|
|13 May 2020||25 May 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||2||US$2,894|
|23 May 2020||04 Jun 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||0||-|
|02 Jun 2020||14 Jun 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||0||-|
|12 Jun 2020||24 Jun 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||0||-|
|22 Jun 2020||04 Jul 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||10||US$2,894|
|02 Jul 2020||14 Jul 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||5||US$2,894|
|12 Jul 2020||24 Jul 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||0||-|
|22 Jul 2020||03 Aug 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||10||US$2,894|
|01 Aug 2020||13 Aug 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||5||US$2,894|
|11 Aug 2020||23 Aug 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||6||US$2,894|
|21 Aug 2020||02 Sep 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|31 Aug 2020||12 Sep 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|10 Sep 2020||22 Sep 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|20 Sep 2020||02 Oct 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|30 Sep 2020||12 Oct 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|10 Oct 2020||22 Oct 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
|20 Oct 2020||01 Nov 2020||Bungalow (Single Surfer)||12 nights||12||US$2,894|
2019 Pricing Breakdown:
· Single Surfer: AU$4,290 per person
· Couple (surfer + non-surfer): AU$2,808 per person
· Couple (surfer + surfer): AU$3,510 per person
- Prices are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Air conditioned transport in Padang
- Guide/translator in Padang
- Overnight ferry transfers to & from TSV
- 10 nights’ accommodation at the Surfing Village + 2 nights in the boat(1 night on the way and 1 night on the way back)
- 3 big daily meals (breakfast lunch & dinner)
- Mineral water, coffee & tea
- Daily boat access to the best surf available
- Use of all facilities including; billiard table, TV room, snorkelling gear & fishing gear
included; photo or video packages, personal expenses in Padang, beer,
soft drinks, internet access, laundry service and local development tax -
US4 per day)
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
David (August 2015)
Perfect Wave sorted the perfect trip to Surfing Village in North Sumatra. SV is the best place to relax, run amuck and chase the best uncrowded waves in Indo.
Michael (July 2015)
This is the second time I've used the perfect wave for a perfect surf holiday from catching great waves to catching planes and boats everything goes so smoothly never a hassle or drama it's all just to easy with the perfect wave thanks again for a great trip