The Club Med Resort of Bali has 393 rooms located in five buildings of 1 to 3 stories designed in traditional Balinese style architecture using wood and natural colours: Flores, Sumba, Java, Lombok and Madura.
On every floor of the Flores, Lombok, Java and Sumba buildings, with a view over the gardens. Warm wooden furnishings, gentle lighting, a comfortable bed. Couples can take advantage of an exceptional views over the coconut groves. Why not also consider the benefits of Terrace, Balcony or Interconnecting Rooms?
Amongst the Club, you'll be able to take advantage of
- Deluxe Room - Terrace - Park View.
- Superior Room - Interconnecting - Terrace - Park View.
- Superior Room (Balcony).
- Superior Room - Balcony - Interconnecting.
- Interconnecting Superior Room with Deluxe Room - Balcony.
- Deluxe Room.
- Suite - Interconnecting with Superior Room - Balcony.
- European electrical plugs / 220 Volts
- Flat-screen television(s)
- Iron and ironing-board
- Security safe(s)
- Shower room
Designed in the Balinese tradition, your Suite offers you the beauty and elegance of Indonesia. The spacious sitting-room opening onto your private terrace gives you a magnificent view of the tropical garden. Or opt for an Interconnecting Suite, for maximum space.
- Bathroom (with bathtub and shower cubicle)
- CD player
- European electrical plugs / 220 Volts
- Expresso machine
- Flat-screen television(s)
- Ironing kit
- MP3 player
- Security safe(s)
- Bottle of water
- Guest amenities (Keiji or similar brand)
- Transfer from airport to Resort by mini-bus or private car for GM®s with a Transport package
- Lunch at no extra cost for GM®s who arrive at the Resort before 3 pm
- Your luggage delivered to and picked up from outside your Suite
- Dry cleaning service (at extra cost), your clothes collected from and returned to your Suite
- Turndown service
- Housekeeping scheduled at the time of your choice
- Inclusive of room service for continental breakfast
You can choose your room à la carte when you reserve.
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. The chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal: top quality service, a memorable gastronomic experience and a feast for the eyes.
décor for this restaurant that offers a selection of dishes from all
over the world for all your meals. Magnificent view over the gardens
thanks to the restaurant's location on the 1st floor of the main
building. The international cuisine served from the buffet includes
local specialities. The chef and his team also prepare a daily selection
of low-calory dishes. Parents can use the Baby corner to prepare meals
for their little ones.
dinner, this local speciality restaurant offers you flavours from
around the world for the pleasure of the eyes and the taste buds.
BABY CORNER special service
Baby Zone, in the Village's main restaurant, offers a special service
for babies, with sweet and savoury baby foods and all the equipment for
preparing your baby's meals.
● Drinks included(served by the glass and in the bars only): Water, fruit juices, sodas,
hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and/or
international spirits, wines. Sweet and savoury snacks.
● Drinks not included
Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks (available in certain Resorts from vending machines and/or the Club Med Boutique), certain super-premium brands and bottled wines proposed à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars.
Located beside the swimming pool and the buffet restaurant, this bar welcomes you in a relaxed atmosphere and typical decor.
Situated between the beach and the coconut palms, the ideal place to relax. Magnificent sea view from the terrace.
Surf & Other Activities
A hollow right reef break in front of Club Med in north Nusa Dua is called Sri Lanka. Its long-walled fast outside section leads into a challenging final bowl that pitches way out and is guaranteed to get you barrelled before it spits you out safely into deep water. Usually 2 foot smaller than Nusa Dua and more protected from southerly winds that sometimes chop up Nusa Dua.
fast right peels off the next channel north, but it is rarely ridden
because it closes out eventually. There is also an unusual novelty-value
wave at Mushroom Rock between Nusa Dua's two islands but only at high tide.
Probably the most popular wet-season wave (December-March) for intermediate surfers is Seranganat Turtle Island. A great right and left reefbreak, it works on all
tides and all size swells. It is very consistent and can get crowded at
Nusa Duais Bali's most consistent right reef break and it is rarely under 4
feet. It breaks about 1km off shore, so hire a jekung ride out and back
(around $5) from Surfer's Beach. There is a zippy left next to the
channel 500m north of Surfer's Beach, near the 2 islands that give Nusa
Dua its name, and a right peak on the other side. A good idea is to take
your big wave board. Experienced surfers only once the swell gets over 6
Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities
The Sports Academies provide the best equipment and facilities for flying trapeze enthusiasts.
- Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
- Quality teaching by specialist G.O®s, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced trapezists to perfect their mastery of the discipline
- Full equipment for each age groups and levels of skill.
- Quality teaching by specialist G.O®s to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced players to perfect their skills.
- Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week.
- Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
The Club Med Spa by Mandara reflects the soul of the most ancient rituals of Asian culture. It has:
- 13 individual treatment rooms
- 1 "duo" room and 4 villas for tandem treatments
All treatment programs are organised around a theme. Put
yourself in the gentle hands of beauty and massage therapists, and let
your senses take over. Choose from a wide range of beauty treatments and
a range of beauty products using natural ingredients. Fatigue and
tension will give way to a delightful sensation of well-being and
- The prices are based on low season. Please contact us for a customized quotation based on your preferred season, room type and length of stay.
- Children prices are approximately 50% of adult prices, depending on the season and room type. Please contact us for customized quotation.
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect wave is a fully licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we get the best price rates from the best airlines.
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Welcome, transfer, taxes and gratuities.
- Accommodation in your preferred room type: Superior, Deluxe or Suite.
- Breakfast room service in Suites.
- Breakfast, lunch, tea-time, snacking and dinner.
- Choice of restaurants offering refined and generous buffets.
- Open bar drinks / snacking served throughout the day and evening with a large choice of premium brands.
- Club Med Baby Welcome®: nursery equipment, appropriate catering, bottle-warmer.
- Free stay for children under 4 years.
- Child supervision from 4 to 11 years with multicultural and specialized G.Os®.
- Juniors’ Club Med from 11 to 17 years.
- A wide choice of activities.
- Free access to hammams and saunas.
- Relaxed or festive atmosphere with concerts and shows.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
I can't speak highly enough of our time there. We took our three young children and we were made to feel so welcome and comfortable. Every member of staff was so accommodating and hospitable. The children did Kids Club and were well looked after by their respective GOs, the activities were all fun and age appropriate and the GOs have so much enthusiasm. From the GOs, the bar staff, the pool lifeguards, the reception staff, the cleaners, the babysitters were all fantastic. Food was amazing with lots of variety and something for everyone, even fussy kids have lots of choice. We can't wait to come back.