The World’s Only Surf & Adventure Travel Loyalty Program
PERFECTION PASS BENEFITS
The Worlds Only Surf & Adventure Travel Loyalty Program
- AU$100 credit, or the equivalent on-the-day rate in NZD, EUR, USD, GBP or JPY, to spend on your next trip with The Perfect Snow or The Perfect Dive
- Book your Papua New Guinea flights with Air Niugini and receive an extra 15 kgs added to your weight limit meaning you have a total of 35kg’s luggage allowance for all Air Nuigini flights.
- AU$100 off your next surfboard purchase with Chaos Surfboards
- AU$50 off your next surfboard purchase with CSA Surfboards and Free shipping New Zealand wide (under 8ft).
- 20% off at Surfection Mosman (Sydney, Australia) for your surf travel accessories.
- AU$100 off any full retail surf board at Surfection Mosman (Sydney, Australia).
- Get 10% discount at Surf Culture Bondi
- Get 10% discount at Aloha Manly
- Get 10% discount at Triple Bull Cronulla
- Receive up to 20% off RRP at Marly Audio. Products include Marley headphones, ear bud’s and Bluetooth Speakers.
- Receive up to 20% off RRP on a selected range of GoPro NZ products.
- 15% off The Best Surf Spots on a World Map Poster! Over 1,000 surf spots, information about wave quality, water temperature, peak season, shark attacks and more.
- Book a 7-night package at S-Resorts Bali and receive the following bonuses: 1 free 60 minute massage, 1 Free additional surf session, lesson or guiding (water time 2 hours), Free water bottle and 2x free one-course dinner per stay.
- US$50 voucher to be given to the bar on The Perfect Wave Maldives surf charter boats when settling your bill.
- Stay at the beautiful Kandooma Resort in the Maldives and receive 20% off Food and Beverage and Surfer Package Discount for stays of 11 Nights and over (Surf Package rates are reduced from Day 11 onwards).
- Any booking at Kandui Villas in the Mentawai, Indonesia receives 1 bonus massage.
- Jump on a trip with Kaimana 1 and receive: Free case of beer for every Perfection Pass holder.
- Complimentary upgrade on your villa or suite at Ayada Maldives – subject to availability. And 20% discount at AySpa (not combinable with other offers and deals.)
- Twin share bookings at Waidroka Bay Surf & Dive Resort receive the following bonuses: 10% OFF the bar bill, 10% OFF massages, 50% discount on a PADI Discover Scuba Dive (an introductory dive – to be utilized within the first few days), Stay 12 pay 11 nights deal on a Unlimited Surf Safari Package
- Six Senses Resort (Laamu Atoll) for at least 7 nights and receive AU$200 spa credit
- Book a trip on Samudra Biru and receive a free case of 24 beers
- Matanivusi Surf Eco Resort, Fiji, 10% off your bar bill, stay 12 / pay just 11 nights.
- Join Taiwan Surf Tours, score some fun waves and receive: Free seafood lunch, one free case of beer, and a free trip to either a hot spring, national aquarium (great for kids) or Go Karts (great for big kids).
- Jump on a trip with D’Bora and receive a free case of beer.
- Perfection Pass members and repeat clients at Coconuts Beach Club Samoa receive: 30% discount off rack rates + free upgrade to the next category (subject to availability).
- A pack of 24 cans of beer at Nekweta Surf Camp in New Caledonia.
- Discover what Peru has to offer with Olas Peru Surf Tours and receive: All meals included upgrade for US$40/day; Accommodation upgrade for US$50/day; Free massage; Fresh bottled water.
- Experience surfing in Banyaks on board Seriti Surf Charter and receive a complimentary bottle of spirit
- Book a Surfing Package of 7+ nights with SURF MAROC, get a free transfer from Agadir Airport to your accommodation. If this is your second stay in the past 1 year, get a further 5% off. If you stay a minimum 10 nights, this becomes an 8% discount. If you stay more than twice in one year, this becomes a 10% discount.
PERFECTION PASS T&C’s
The Worlds Only Surf & Adventure Travel Loyalty Program
- By becoming a member of the Perfection Pass program you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Changes may be made to these terms and conditions at any time.
- Changes may be made to the way in which points are earned; or the way in which points may be redeemed.
- Changes may also be made to the membership benefits; the current up to date list will be found on our website
- Benefits current at time of booking will apply. You must notify your consultant of your membership pass number at time of booking to ensure you receive any relevant benefits. Any new benefits listed after booking may not be able to be redeemed for your booking.
- If you are booking an already discounted trip, the Perfection Pass benefits offered may not apply. Ask your consultant to confirm at time of booking.
- You may be required to show your Perfection Pass membership card at your destination to redeem a benefit. The operator has the right to refuse applicable benefits if you cannot produce your Perfection Pass membership card.
- Points will only be accrued to the relevant travellers’ membership. You cannot accrue points from payments made on behalf of other travellers.
- Points will only accrue after completion of travel. Points will be forfeited for cancellations, unless the cancellation is fully non refundable.
- Points are accrued based on the accommodation/surf experience portion of your booking; currently 1 point per AU$1 spent. Points are not accrued on flights, travel insurance or merchant facility fees.
- Points, benefits or discounts may not be transferred to another person.
- Accrued points can only be redeemed at time of booking.
- Accrued points are currently redeemed at 2% of their numerical value; ie 5000 points = AU$100.
- Points redemption may not be in conjunction with other offers such as selected specials or already discounted packages and cannot be used with any other vouchers.
- Points can only be redeemed on Surf Experiences (ie charter/accommodation package). Points cannot be redeemed for flights, insurance, stopovers, pre & post accommodation or merchant fees.
- TPW may terminate the program at any time. All accrued points must be redeemed within 3 months of advice of termination.
- TPW normal Booking Terms and Conditions apply to all point redemption bookings.