Maldives – Is an island nation made up of over 1800 small islands in 20+ atolls. It sits smack bang in the middle of the Indian Ocean and receives the same swell Indonesia gets from March – October every year. The atolls of the Maldives is spread over 90,000 square kilometers making it one of the worlds most dispersed countries. With its location and range of islands The Maldives produces some of the funnest, cleanest waves on the planet!
Six Senses Resort
Six Senses Resort & Spa, Laamu – Six Senses Resort in Laamu Atoll is the only resort on the virtually uncharted Laamu atoll, deep in the Indian Ocean. The island is of outstanding natural beauty, powder white sand, lush tropical vegetation and crystal clear waters. Its villas are eco-friendly yet luxurious in every way and sit on the beach or over the turquoise water of the lagoon.
Six Senses Laamu has 97 Beach Villas, Two-Bedroom Beach Villas with pool and Water Villas. Carefully designed to complement the outstanding natural beauty of the island, they offer utter privacy, comfort and luxury. True to its philosophy of environmental protection, the villas are made from local and sustainable materials along with every possible thought for the comfort of the guests.
The bars and restaurants offer the best organic, fresh food, locally grown and caught, cocktails inspired by original ‘tropical’ recipes, over 400 wines kept in a climatically controlled towering glass wine cellar and fun: live music, visiting DJ’s, mixologists, chefs and winemakers. Service is second to none, with Six Senses GEMs (Guest Experience Makers) overseeing your every need from arrival to departure.
From: Merimbula, NSW, Australia
Lives: Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, Australia
Sponsors: Dakine, Reef, JEEP, Brookfarm, and FCS
Favourite Destinations: Namotu Island Fiji
Other Interests: Surfing and Fishing
Ben is the ultimate self-marketed athlete, making his own films, offering training clinics for advanced riders, acting as an advisor for his sponsors marketing and product development needs, as well as working on signature products for many of his sponsors. But what makes Ben an inspiration to all kiters is his passion for the sport, his undying desire to find the perfect wave and his ability to bring them all to the public eye.
This really is the trip of a lifetime. Ben Wilson is one of the leading kitesurfers in the industry and would like to invite you to come along on this trip with him. It doesnt matter if have never kite surfed before but looking to learn or if you are near enough professional, Ben would like everyone and anyone to join him in the Maldives.
You will be met at the international airport in Male and then flown domestically to Kudahuvadhoo airport where you will be met by your own private speed boat and taken to Six Senses resort. From here you will be shown your overwater villa which is sure to blow your mind! After you check in Ben will meet you all in the lobby to officially welcome you and whoever you have travelled with, this will also give you an opportunity to meet the other guests on the trip.
For the next 6 days you will be given professional advice from Ben as well as videography and photography from Ben’s professional team. If you are wanting to come along and learn to kite surf Ben is also bringing a professional instructor to teach you the basics and hopefully get you kiting by yourself in a few days! However you don’t have to so anything at all if you don’t want to. This trip is all about relaxation in one of the best resorts in the world!
If this sounds like you and you want to spend 7 nights with one of the worlds best kite surfers in the tropical Maldives then please get in contact with Josh. You can contact him by email email@example.com or call the office on 1300 00 9283.
- Price is a per person price in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click “Enquire Here” to email us or call us on 1300 00WAVE to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- A 3rd person can be added to each villa. Please ask your consultant to give you a quote for this.
- Return Male – Laamu domestic airport transfers by plane and speedboat to Six Senses.
- Luxury accommodation for 7 nights in a Lagoon Overwater Villa (2 people min).
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily in the main restaurant featuring 6 star luxury.
- Maldives service charge, government tax and GST
- All surfing transfers to the local breaks in the area
- Expert advice from one of the worlds best kite surfers, Ben Wilson
- Expert advice and training from a professional kite surf instructor to teach beginners
- Professional photographer & videographer
- Maximum of 12 guests + Ben, photographer, Beginner instructor and videographer.