Komune Resort and Beach Club puts you right in front of a powerful right-hand reef break that can deliver some deep tube rides.
Pick the best of the set at nearby breaks Serangan (Turtle Island), Tanjung Sari, Hyatt Reef, Sanur Reef and Carparks. The coast of Bali has more high quality surfing shoreline than nearly any place you could imagine and Komune Resort puts you in the middle of it so you can show off your skills.
Choose from resort rooms, bungalows or beach villas. When you are not sufing the swells catch some sun, watch the waves from the ocean front pool and eat, drink and chill out in this fantastic funky environment.
Catching some deep tube rides from the best of an early morning set in Bali is easy as out your front door is Keramas, a world class, powerful right-hander reef break. All of Bali’s east-coast breaks are within a walk or a drive from Komune. There are a variety of breaks along the eastern coast. Create your own Bali surf stories at Serangan (Turtle Island), Tanjung Sari, Hyatt Reef, Sanur Reef and Carparks. Inquire about kite surfing trips with our surf experience specialist.
In and out of the water you are well-looked after. The resort has a friendly beach culture atmosphere. Designed by famous Italian architect Giovanni D’Ambrosio, the resort vibe is funky. Young and groovy surfers can keep an eye on the waves from the ocean side pool, soak up the sun in a hammock and eat and drink a fresh and imaginative assortment of delicious cuisine and cocktails.
Komune Bali offers quality, chic accommodation ranging from resort rooms all the way to private luxury villa accommodation.
Komune Resort Rooms
Resort Rooms include all of the basic luxuries you would expect in a tropical Balinese resort on the island of the Gods. Each room features your choice of a double bed or two singles, en-suite bathroom with rain shower, high speed WiFi connectivity, satellite TV, sofa, study desk, in-room safe, ceiling fan and ability for cross ventilation with insect screens and, of course, air-conditioning to take the edge off.
- Beach Club Bar & Restaurant overlooking the ocean & pool with table seating for 80.
- Traditional thatched hut beach Warung serving local food and beverage.
- Outdoor grass lawn cinema with hammocks and day beds.
- Night Surfing from Sunset till 9pm daily.
- View daily surf photography highlights in the bar at Happy Hour.
- Bean bags, hammocks and day beds for all, spread over the rolling grass lawns.
- Stunning Beachfront views of Keramas Surf Break and Nusa Lembongan & Penida Islands.
- Poolside sunset sessions, Happy Hour and all day tunes.
- Beach side Fire-Pit.
- Private and VIP areas for parties and events.
- Shaded rolling grass lawn oasis perfect for relaxing or a function and event.
- Poolside Seafood BBQ’s.
- Ability to cater separately for private events & functions.
- The health hub pool is restricted for adult only to ensure tranquility, and is located right beside the spa.
Surf & Other Activities
- 25 minute drive from the arts and cultural center of Bali, Ubud.
- 30 minutes from Sanur’s shopping district.
- 30 minutes from Padang Bai (dive central).
- 55 minutes from Ngurah Rai international Airport in Denpasar.
- 3 minutes from Bali Safari and Marine Park.
|7 nights||Resort (Double Share)||Room||US$490||Per person||28 Jan-01 Apr, 01 Apr-08 Apr, 19 Apr-30 Jun, 20 Jul-31 Aug, 07 Oct-22 Dec|
|7 nights||Resort (Double Share)||Room||US$535||Per person||10 Jan-28 Jan, 08 Apr-19 Apr, 30 Jun-20 Jul, 31 Aug-07 Oct|
|7 nights||Resort (Double Share)||Room||US$585||Per person||22 Dec-10 Jan|
|7 nights||Suite Room (Based on 2 pax)||Package||US$696||Per person||28 Jan-01 Apr, 01 Apr-08 Apr, 19 Apr-30 Jun, 20 Jul-31 Aug, 07 Oct-22 Dec|
|7 nights||Suite Room (Based on 2 pax)||Package||US$741||Per person||10 Jan-28 Jan, 08 Apr-19 Apr, 30 Jun-20 Jul, 31 Aug-07 Oct|
- Prices above are per person prices based on double share, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages. Package duration can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- 21% tax and service
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Cassandra (January 2017)
That really is a great place! My 14 year old twins enjoyed the surf and my husband, my 11 year old son and I enjoyed other parts of the hotel. The lap pool was greatly appreciated by my husband. The massages were fantastic and good value. The service was very warm and friendly. The food at the restaurant was great and the breakfast package was very generous. The tour adviser at the front desk was very sweet but not too clued up on anything outside prepackaged tours, although she did organise a very helpful and friendly driver (Wayan) for us for a couple of days.
All in all it was a really lovely time.
Fin (January 2014)
Amazing service from the staff (all members!!)The staff have a kind and caring approach (even trying to learn every guests first name:)The staff have excellent English skills ( level equivalent to the Four Seasons At Jimb. Bay - which I would rate as the best on Bali:))!!!!! ) The owner surfs (rather well!!) and knows what surfers appreciate, and has built it into the culture of the place e.g. like warm outdoor showers and fresh towels after surfing.... Followed by a barman offering your a juice or breakfast!!!)The manager is on deck looking after everyone (like an Italian nono at the wedding if his grand daughter!!) , the restaurant manager is a 'living champion'!!! Runs a tight ship with the coolest relaxed and accommodating manner!!!Rooms are super new modern and cleaned daily. Transport is sooooo smoothly organised in house, pre priced , fairly priced, and pre paid (which is a great thing in Indonesia - as these situations can often feel awkward ).So much thought had gone into the planning and training and set up of this joints culture, so impressed!!If you want a place to Surf early, then join your friends/ family for breakfast overlooking the ocean!! This was my experience!! Then relax in the pool overlooking the ocean!!!This place is A+And keramas surf break is high quality too!!Will go back here for sure!Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends