Batu Karang Lembongan Resort and Day Spa is a newly completed luxury resort on Lembongan Island overlooking the breaks. Carved out of the coral hillside overlooking the Badung Strait, Batu Karang embraces uninterrupted panoramic views of the east coastline of Bali. A perfect option for couples & honeymooners with stunning rooms and beautiful views back to Bali.
All Rooms Feature:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- King sized bed with mosquito net
- Remote controlled colour television
- Satellite television
- Telephone and Broadband
- WIFI Internet Access
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Private outdoor bath and shower
- Full length balcony and day bed
- Bath robes for ladies and gentlemen
- Luxury Bathroom essentials with natural skincare products
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Board
- Daily housekeeping service including evening turndown
- Data port
- Batu Karang Rattan Carry Bag
- Personal Safe
- Non-smoking (except for outdoor balcony)
- 15-hour buggy transport service within the resort.
- Double Room
- Double Room with Plunge Pool
- One Bedroom Villa
- Superior One Bedroom Villa with Plunge Pool
The paradise life as you know it is right here. If you feel at home, it’s because you’re meant to. A place where privacy is an essence, modern comforts are present and there is an easy sense of relaxation. These Suites are the upper level of the Three Bedroom Villas located at the top of the hillside, and complete with Master Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchenette, Lounge Room, media centre, and full length balconies. Take in the panoramic views over the Jungut Batu bay, and rest your eyes on the peaceful Mount Agung. Pinch yourself, it’s true. And unwind.
- Suite with Swimming Pool
Tucked away. Private. Secluded and convenient. Space. A sense of home. This Suite with a private plunge pool is an unprecedented design. Luxury meets sophistication where all the comforts you need are right here. With the same villa features at Rumah Bukit, Rumah Baru takes your island journey to the next level of experience. Views that can’t possibly look real. Yet they are. Float. Relax.
- Occasion Villa
For those who just want to indulge a little more. Special. Romantic. The Occasion Villa comes with all the facilities of the One Bedroom Villa, and features a grand 2.5m circular bed, media centre, an immaculate soaking tub made for two, Mr & Mrs vanity basins, Mr & Mrs showers, a private lush garden, secluded private swimming pool, sun beds and en exclusive bale fitted with daybed mattress, mosquito net and cushions. Absolute pure luxury.
- Three Bedroom Villa
These villas are perfect for families and groups of friends traveling together, yet also have the flexibility to be enjoyed separately. Villas Frangipani and Mt. Agung are combinations of the Suite on the top floor featuring the master bedroom with indoor bathroom, luxurious soaker bath tub, lounge room, kitchen, & full balcony. Both self-contained Villas are located at the highest point of the property overlooking the Outdoor Pavilion/garden area, the 25m Lap Pool, pool with swim up bar. Villa Frangipani connects two Double Rooms on the bottom floor, and Villa Mt Agung connects one Double Room with one Twin Share room that can also be enjoyed as a Double. Welcome to your island home.
- Muntigs Bar & Restaurant offering a variety of traditional Indonesian & International cuisine
- The Deck Cafe & Bar in a fresh atmosphere with a fresh menu & chilled vibes
- Parad-Ice Parlour at The Deck. Lembongan’s first beachside gelato stand, perfect to cool off after a surf or relaxing around the pools.
- The Howff Whisky, Gin & Wine bar perfect for a rare whisky, gin, or master-crafted cocktail
- 3 Swimming Pools: 9 metre by 9 metre fresh water infinity edge swimming pool; 25m two lap swimming pool; Family swimming pool with swim up bar
- An air-conditioned Day Lounge complete with facilities for quiet relaxation
- A Gymnasium & Steam room for those who are keen to stay fit
- Lulur Spa for those who enjoy being pampered
- An Outdoor Pavilion for outside quiet relaxation
- Hydroponic garden growing herb & vegetable varieties straight to your plate
- A Conference Room equipped with outstanding facilities.
- A fully grassed 180 degree view outdoor space called “The Lawn” perfectly suited for
exclusive events or weddings
Surf & Other Activities
Nusa Lembongan is the quintessential Balinese surf destination that you've dreamed about, away from the 24 hours of in-ya-face partying and sleepless nights of Kuta. Lembongan is a laid back destination where time - and busy roads - don't exist. It also happens to have some great surf spots. With surf breaks known as Lacerations and Razors you should know what to expect, though there are a couple of mellower reefs such as Playgrounds and Cheningan, a great longboard wave.
- Shipwrecks - The most famous and most surfed of all the waves on Nusa Lembongan, this right produces a good wall for manoeuvres and, depending on the tide, good tubes. Best at medium tide with a 4 to 6 foot swell, but can hold bigger swell on a good day.
- Lacerations - A powerful and very hollow right hander that can produce some of the best barrels around if the swell direction is right. Best at medium tide with swell of 3 to 8 ft. Breaks on very sharp live coral reef, hence the name!!
- Playgrounds - A right and a left with a soft coral bottom that are very easy and fun to surf, making it the favourite of inexperienced surfers and longboarders. Best with medium swell (3 to 6 ft) and medium or high tide.
|1 night||Twin Share||Room||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Double Room||Room||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||One Bedroom Villa||Room||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Suite||Suite||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Three Bedroom Villa||Room||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jan-01 Jan|
- Package duration can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect wave is a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the best airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Welcome Drink upon arrival for 2 persons per room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet in the rooms and villas as well as throughout the resort
- Complimentary access to Gym and Pools
- Taxes and Service Charge
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Angela (April 2016)
Just wanted to say thanks so much for organising such a perfect trip. Loved it! NL was amazing and Batu Karang just a gorgeous, relaxed place to stay. Breakfasts were great and all the food was delicious. Also transfers on ferry and taxi super smooth. Thanks again - it truly was a great break and we’ll be going back.
Amanda and Ben
Hi Sylv, Our honeymoon was absolutely AMAZING! Thanks so much for organising it all, from the time we got off the plane and was greeted by our driver we fell right into holiday mode. It all went without a hitch all thanks to you.Batu Karang is absolutely stunning! I think we got a bit of an upgrade as we had our own plunge pool which was a bonus and even though I couldn't drink there was plenty of yummy food, massages and mocktails to keep me happy. Unfortunately the surf wasn't much chop, Ben got a few sessions in although the main breaks were pretty small, he found a local that took him over to ceningan point a few times which was a bit bigger. For me snorkelling with the manta rays were a highlight. We also grabbed a scooter here and there and cruised between the islands (think a few locals thought we were crazy having a prego lady and surfboard on the back haha). Balinese silent day 'Nyepi' was on the Monday so all tourists had to stay in the resort which we didn't mind, it was pretty cool seeing one of their Nyepi street festivals the night before.Overall we wanted a holiday which was relaxing and that's exactly what we got. Not sure we'll ever want to stay in Bali again after visiting Lembongan, it's absolute paradise!I've attached a few pics from my phone for you to see. Thanks once again Sylv, we'll definitely keep you guys in mind the next time we're planning a trip and will definitely refer you onto our mates too. Have a good weekend!Amanda and Ben 🙂
Experience Begun: March 2014
Created on: Monday 14 April 2014
Charlie and the Perfect Wave provided a friendly, prompt and professional service which ensured our holiday was amazing fun and hassle-free.
Experience Begun: March 2014
Created on: Wednesday 2 April 2014
Fantastic level of service. Very impressed.
Experience Begun: January 2014
Created on: Monday 20 January 2014
You guys did a fantastic job of organising our honeymoon! I left that job up to my husband, but little did I know.. you guys were actually organising all of it all along 🙂 Everything went perfectly and we had an amazing time. We even receieved an email Christmas Day to make sure we were all ready and raring to go. Thank you so much. You were fabulous!
Experience Begun: January 2014
Created on: Tuesday 14 January 2014
I jst spent a week at Batu Karang as part of my honeymoon and we were both so stoked with the place. We were expecting it to be pretty rustic and "Indo" nice but it absolutely blew our minds! One of the nicest hotels I've every stayed in, awesome pools, bars and 5 star service all the way which made it awesome value. We were stoked.If you're keen to get some Indo perfection while also keeping the missus happy and you want to avoid the hecticness of Bali but not have to travel too far then Lembongan is a perfect way to go. I loved every minute of it.
Experience Begun: March 2013
Created on: Wednesday 20 March 2013
Hi Rhonda,I wanted to write to thankyou for a wonderful trip, it couldn't have been planned better (we didn't even have to think). We had such a wonderful time and can highly recommend both places (Blue Point Villas and Batu Karang Lembongan). Batu Karang was something else! Thankyou again. Time to think about our next trip!!!! Cheers, Chris
Experience Begun: September 2010
Created on: Thursday 2 December 2010
Hi RhondaOur Bali holiday you assisted in pulling together was outstanding. In particular :-i)Moggy was better than i could have asked for. The crew , meals and delivery on promise was terrific. ii)The Batu Karang (Nusa L) was something else. The architecture and general quality of accommodation was something to be seen.iii)The surf was as picturedThanks for your part in arranging this holiday for us. It rates as one of the best.Martin