Vanira Lodge has an amazing 180° view over the lagoon. You will appreciate waking and being able to assess the waves in each of the 3 Teahupoo surf spots from your bungalow.
Teahupoo village is home to one of the most famous waves in the world and has become important in international surf competitions which attracts the top surfers in the world. Vanira Lodge has 9 traditional Polynesian bungalows, each with beautiful & expansive views over the sea & the park.
- Kitchen (in Maara, Kava, Aito, Ofai and Lichee bungalows only) with electric hob, micro-oven, fridge,
- Kettle + coffee machine
- Mini bar
- Hot water
- Fan and mosquito net
- Sheets & towels. Hair dryer.
- Haari: 1-2 person bungalow. No kitchen but fridge, kettle and coffee machine. Has an original roof with flowers growing on the top.
- Aito: with bathroom + kitchen bungalows made out of local river stones, woods and bamboos in Polynesian style. It can accommodate 4 persons. Has a private garden but no traditional roof.
- Lichee: with bathroom + kitchen bungalows made out of local river stones, woods and bamboos in Polynesian style. It can accommodate 6 persons. On its roof outside, flowers are growing on it and inside, it’s all wood.
- Maara: local style fare with the traditional turtle shell shaped roof, with kitchen/bathroom, 3 persons + 1 child
- Kava: local style fare with the traditional turtle shell shaped roof with kitchen/bathroom, 4 persons.
- Ofai: local style fare with the traditional turtle shell shaped roof with kitchen/bathroom, 5 persons.
- Vai Iti or Vai Ora: air-conditioning, jacuzzi, 2 persons.
- Vai Here: air-conditioning, jacuzzi, 4 persons.
Surf & Other Activities
- There is a small swimming pool facing the sea and at a distance from the bungalows to preserve quietness.
- Shops and restaurants at a 15 minutes walk.
- Bikes: for shopping, riding to the beach and discovering peninsula’s beauties.
- Kayaks: at the marina, 300 m from the lodge, to venture the lagoon to sandbanks and coral reef.
- Vanira Lodge employs a professional masseuse. She comes with her massage table and massages you in your fare, facing the ocean. You can choose: Tahitian massage with warm monoi, Hawaian massage or massage with warm black river stones. Between 5,000 and 13,000 cfp for 30 to 60 min.
- Hiking - "Te Pari" (the name of the area after Teahupoo) has a 2 day walking track which takes you around to the east coast of the peninsular. The narrow track takes you along cliff-tops, along white sand beaches & through coconut groves. The track across the peninsular from Teahupoo, through valleys & up over the saddle before it descends to Tautira.
- Horse riding at the Rauvau Ranch (walks or lessons). These take place on the Taravao plateau (18 Km away)
- Diving center at Taravao the near by city, a 15 minute drive.
- Restaurant is open everyday for dinner and Saturday and Sunday for lunch.
|7 nights||Kava Nature Bungalow (quad share)||Villa||€303||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||Ofai Nature Bungalow (5pax)||Villa||€268||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||Vai Iti Spa Bungalow (twin share)||Bungalow||€769||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and the packages can be adjusted to cater for you requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email
us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- 7 Nights accommodation.
- Government taxes and service fees.
- Free use of swimming pool, bikes, kayaks and Wi-Fi internet access.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.