Shikaku Apartments offers a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and concierge services for guests’ convenience. Private ski storage and ski equipment rentals are available on site. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.
Luxury apartments, in a prime location await you. This very well located avant garde property offers stunning alpine living in beautifully stylish living spaces, and luxurious features amidst the buzz of central Hirafu village.
Available as Studios, 2 bedroom and 3 Bedroom configurations, Shikaku boasts privacy and comfort with the latest in western appliances and modern entertainment amenities. Each master bedroom features a luxurious ensuite bathroom with deep bathtub for the ultimate in relaxation. Shikaku is only a few minutes’ walk to the Ace Family lift, Seicomart and in very close proximity to a great selection of surrounding restaurants, bars and other conveniences. The Hirafu Village shuttle stops right outside the door.
4 minute walk to Ace Family Lift
- Modern entertainment facilities with LCD TVs, DVDs and iPod connection in living rooms
- Satellite TV connection, free Wireless Internet and phone facilities in each apartment
- Spacious open plan kitchens, living and dining areas with sophisticated modern furnishings.
- Western-style kitchens and modern appliances, including *dishwashers (*not in studios)
- Sleek modern bathrooms, including luxurious bathtub in master bedrooms
- Private laundry facilities in each apartment
- Private Balconies for all upper floor 2/3 Bedroom apartments
- Private outdoor two person spa baths in selected 3rd and 4th floor apartment
- Security access to building
- Internal elevator
- Secure internal ski locker area with individual boot lockers and ski racks
- Scenic slope side and Mt Yotei views from most apartments
- Daily service with rubbish removal and fresh towels
- Household products supplied for your convenience
- Mid week cleans with linen change for stays over 6 nights
- Grocery packs available for pre-order
- VIP services available for pre-order
There are 3 x stunning studio apartments from 29 - 48 sq m in size. The 2nd and 3rd floor studios are the largest in floor space including large bathroom with bathtub, compact kitchen and open and living with resort or mountain views. The 4th floor penthouse studio boasts incredible views up the ski mountain through expansive windows, with a smaller floor print, including lounge area, compact kitchen separated by glass wall and bathroom with shower.
2 / 3 Bedroom Apartments
There are 4 x unique 2-bedroom apartments. Each apartment has open lounge and dining area with a well-appointed full modern kitchen facilities. For groups, two split level apartments offer an increased level of privacy with the master bedrooms located on a second level. Others are spacious, single level apartments to better accommodate families. The ground floor 2-bedroom apartment offers a large floor plan on a single level, and is highly suitable for families with children, or guests who prefer level access from the entrance. Two of the 2- bedroom apartments have private outdoor two person spa baths on an indulgent deck, providing both mountain and village views; the perfect spot for rejuvenating at the end of the day. Three of the 2-bedroom apartments have 2 key access and can be booked together with the adjoining studio to create 3-bedroom apartments.
Surf & Other Activities
If you should ever tire of hitting the slopes, it may be time to explore the multitude of other activities available right out of Niseko. Embrace the winter weather and engage in an adventure that will get your whole family on board. For further details, just request booking information from the Gondola Chalet concierge staff.
|7 nights||Penthouse Studio 1 Bathroom: Unit 4B||Apartment||€602||Per person||01 Apr-25 Apr, 28 Nov-12 Dec|
|7 nights||Penthouse Studio 1 Bathroom: Unit 4B||Apartment||€1,071||Per person||23 Jan-05 Feb, 12 Dec-19 Dec, 15 Feb-22 Feb|
|7 nights||Penthouse Studio 1 Bathroom: Unit 4B||Apartment||€1,338||Per person||05 Feb-15 Feb, 19 Dec-09 Jan|
|7 nights||Penthouse Studio 1 Bathroom: Unit 4B||Apartment||€1,272||Per person||09 Jan-23 Jan|
|7 nights||Penthouse Studio 1 Bathroom: Unit 4B||Apartment||€903||Per person||22 Feb-12 Mar|
|7 nights||Penthouse Studio 1 Bathroom: Unit 4B||Apartment||€803||Per person||12 Mar-01 Apr|
- Early Bird Offer: Book by October 30th and get up to 25% OFF!
- Price is per person in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations. Invoices will be recalculated at the time of final payment using the current exchange rate.
- Package price is based on 2 adults sharing the room (unless otherwise stated).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Transfers from the Chitose Airport to Niseko (round trip).
- Accommodation of your choice.
- Niseko lift pass (including night skiing).
- Complimentary wireless
- Low: 1 Dec - 12 Dec, 7 Apr - 24 Apr
- Shoulder A: 13 Dec - 19 Dec, 24 Jan - 13 Feb
- Peak/Xmas/NYE: 20 Dec - 9 Jan
- Powder: 10 Jan - 23 Jan
- Peak CNY: 14 Feb - 23 Feb
- Shoulder B: 24 Feb -28 Feb
- Saver: 1 Mar - 6 Apr
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.