Brinkley Resort is a High Country self contained accommodation resort and conference centre situated in the Alpine heartland village of Methven at the foothills of majestic Mt Hutt. The hotel is a two minute walk to the centre of town and there is a conveniently positioned transport stop for all mountain bound tour operators. Brinkley features a total of 80 self contained apartments comprised of 40 studio rooms and 40 two bedroom apartments recently refurbished. Full laundry facilities are shared between each apartment and studio room with the two bedroom apartments all containing spa baths, ideal for relaxing after a day on the mountain.
Surrounded by the perfect mixture of nature and a range of exhilarating recreational and pleasure activities, Brinkley Resort offers the ideal Methven accommodation for families, holidaymakers and the business person alike. Only one hour's drive from Christchurch, you will leave the city behind in no time, and as you approach Methven the stunning Southern Alps and Mount Hutt range come into view.
- Mt Hutt's Brinkley Resort, Methven - only one hour from Christchurch International Airport
- Situated at the base of Mt Hutt, one of New Zealands's premier ski resorts
- Ideal vacation resort
- 80 Self Contained Qualmark 4 Star Rated rooms and apartments
- Floodlit Tennis Court
- Outdoor Spa pools with mountain views
- 2 golf chip and putt greens
- Ski / Board Tuning Room
- Award winning restaurant and Licensed Bar
- Fully Self Contained Rooms
- Spa baths in all 2 bedroom apartments
- Sky TV
- Internet access in all apartments
- Full Conference/Wedding Facilities
- BBQ Area
- Children's Playground
- Baby Sitting Service on Request
Surf & Other Activities
Restaurants & Bars:
If you haven’t dined at The Famous Brinkley's Restaurant in Methven, Mt Hutt Village, then it’s about time to see for yourself what everybody is talking about. If you are visiting the region from overseas than make sure you come in and enjoy our fine food and wine and our well known hospitality.
Pre-dinner drinks in the bar allow you to enjoy your favourite beverage or sample our wine after which you can be shown to your table by our friendly staff. We encourage our guests to linger and we are proud that our restaurant allows you to relax and enjoy the fine food and wine we offer. The open fire and modern comfortable environment combine especially well with the fine food and wines.
The menu caters to all tastes with specials featured nightly. The food is prepared from fresh New Zealand ingredients and presented beautifully. Start with Seared Scallops & Tiger Prawns or Alpine Canterbury Angneau. Continue the experience with Duck L'Orange or Wakanui Grain Finished Angus Rib Eye. Leave some room for Tarte au Citron or our famous Banoffi Pie.
Menus can also be arranged to suit the needs and tastes of any function being buffet, set menu or a la carte. Scrumptious meals at a price you can afford and all this located on your doorstep.
|7 nights||2 Bedroom (4 Share)||Package||€503||Per person||01 Jun-01 Nov|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless specified otherwise).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Accommodation of your choice
- Complimentary Hot tub
- Return Airport Bus transfer
- 5 days lift pass
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.