The Aava Whistler Hotel is located adjacent the pedestrian village where restaurants, bars, and shopping are all within minutes of your door but far away from the hustle of the night life noise. A five minute walk will get you to the lifts of both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains to access ski and snowboarding.
Contemporary guest rooms and personalized service make the Aava Whistler the ideal getaway for any guest looking to relax and regenerate in affordable style. Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool surrounded by the stunning views of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains; soothe those tired muscles in the steamy hot tub or sink into one of Aava’s comfy beds and enjoy one of the many HD channels on their LCD TVs. Each guest room is fully equipped with coffee and tea making facilities and only the best in Aveda amenities. Enjoy complimentary in-room wired and wireless internet and iPod docking stations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary fitness room and sauna
- Complimentary wireless
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub
- On-site restaurant & lounge
- Daily housekeeping
- Underground parking ($19 per day)
- Complimentary ski valet, storage and boot drying service
- Complimentary bike valet
- Complimentary access to the GoPro HD Camera Demo Centre (limited availability)
- Live Edge Community table with USB and electrical outlets to keep you connected
Wake up from a dreamy night's sleep to your very own, chic guest room, designed specifically for those who appreciate modern comfort. Sit back and relax in your day bed and take in the views or select from the many cable channels.
Approximately 294 sq ft 2- 4 person maximum. Ideal for two people, comfortable for up to four adults, three bedding options Queen Bed, Double Sofa Bed; two Queen Bed or one king bed; with either a spacious walk-in shower or a full-size soaker tub.
Deluxe Queen Sofa
1 queen bed & 1 double sofa bed
33 rooms (4 person max)
1 king bed
37 rooms (2 person max)
Room Amenities and Features:
- Complimentary in-room wired and wireless internet
- 32” HDTV (LCD), cable channels with HD channels
- Complimentary local and toll free phone calls, guest voicemail
- Mini-fridges, Kurig coffee makers with complimentary daily tea and coffee
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobes, AVEDA bathroom amenities, hair dryers
- In-room safe
Surf & Other Activities
- Fitness room
- Changing rooms
- Outdoor hot tub and pool area with spectacular mountain views
|7 nights||Deluxe Room (Triple Share)||Package||€710||Per person||02 Jan-11 Feb|
|7 nights||Superior Room (Double Share)||Package||€816||Per person||02 Jan-11 Feb|
|7 nights||2 Deluxe Room (Quad Share)||Package||€749||Per person||02 Jan-11 Feb|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return Airport Transfer
- Accommodation of your choice
- 5 Days Whistler-Blackcomb lift pass
- Complimentary Internet
- Early: November 27-December 23
- Christmas/NYE: December 24-31
- Shoulder: January 1-February 12
- Holidays: February 13-April 5
- Late: April 6-30
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.