Winter brings the great conditions to surf in Fuerteventura. The best time for a surf trip in Fuerteventura is from September to April although waves can be had all year round.
Your surf trip includes accommodation on board, all meals and drinks and a surf guide to perfect spots.
is a well-equipped boat which offers the comforts of a resort. It has
the important added advantage of taking you to surf every spot far away
from the crowds so you can really enjoy this little paradise. You also
will be able to go snorkelling, fishing, spearfishing and stand up
Captain & Crew
Skipper Juan and sailor Toni have more than 10 years experience of navigating and surfing. Both of them will take care of your every need - the boys offer a great service and are great local surf guides.
Meals are made out of local produce such as fish, meat, fruits, salads, etc. Guests will sample some delicious Canarian food as well as international cuisine. They offer a healthy diet to suit the guests on board. The provide 3 hearty meals per day and plenty of snacks and fruits.
Towels and sheets are included.
This sailing boat is a WEST WIND. It was built in 1980 and improved in 2005. It's equipped to ensure you have an amazing experience on the sea and in it.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Refrigerator, freezer and commercial ice-making facilities.
- 1 Toilet
- Accommodation for 4 people: 1 independent cabin, another cabin non independent, 1 couchette with 2 beds, a wide bed sofa.
- Boat is fitted with flares and lifejackets.
- Zodiac to ferry guests to explore the island and surfers to the spots
- Back-up 240V generator for all power needs.
- Stereo (tape/radio/CD player)
- Shower & toilet & deck shower
Surf & Other Activities
- Return transfers to/from Puerto del Rosario airport (Fuerteventura) to/from Corralejo Harbour.
- Charter accommodation.
- All surf transfers.
- All charters travel to La Graciosa.
- Maximum 4 people.
- 3 meals per day, plenty of snacks and fruits.
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
- All use of recreational equipment on board, such as snorkelling, fishing and spearfishing gear.
- All use of safety equipment if required.
- Use of all recreational equipment on board.
- Dive course (Dives and Padi certified courses cost extra 75€ per person)
- Yoga & Tahichi lessons (extra cost)
- In case of bad weather or bad swells, they propose staying at the Surf house and doing a surf safari along the coast of Fuerteventura. The Surf House is on two floors with Asiatic decoration with Indonesian furniture.
Independent and fully-equiped kitchen with fridge, freezer, toaster and utensils. The living room has all comforts: plasma TV, sofa-bed, large terrace, 2 bathrooms (shower and toilet) with washing machine. On the second floor: 3 bedrooms 2 with double bed and a single one. Towels and sheets are included. (With no cost extra)
Other Surf Experiences
Mike (September 2014)
My trip on the Marro surf charter has been flawless. Fuerteventura has so many quality waves... I will never forget the days spent with my mates surfing during the day, and having beers at sunset. The boat crew are second to none - we got great food and quality service every day.