With a focus on finding clean swells to ride and stunning lagoons and island to explore, this experience is designed exclusively for keen stand-up paddleboarders. Take advantage of the great conditions and consistent small swells and enjoy paddling and improving your skills. You will ride long, peeling reef waves, paddle to uninhabited desert islands, explore crystal clear lagoons and stretch out on open water and downwind reaches.
Your Perfect Wave surf guide is one of the most experienced guides in the country and will ensure you score the best of what the region has to offer. With a pre-organised masseuse on board you can relax those tired muscles after a big day of surfing.
The Perfect Wave Handy Cruiser is the perfect platform to explore the most consistent regions deep in the south of the Maldives Atoll chain in style. This massive boat will ensure you feel very comfortable when stand paddling and surfing one of the best regions in the world for these activities. There is a range of quality performance Sunova SUP boards available for hire to suit your surfing and paddling style.
With 34 feet (10.50 meters) wide beam, it delivers a stable hull and very spacious cabins. The impressive vessel has a large suite room plus 10 twin, large double or Triple air-conditioned guest cabins all with sizable en-suites.
There is a large lounge saloon that has comfortable sofas and armchairs, and a bar for cocktail happy hour. After a big day of surfing you become hungry quickly, and the onboard kitchen team prepare three sumptuous meals a day with snacks whenever you’re hungry. Sun worshippers can choose from three sundecks, as well as shaded areas to enjoy the view without getting burnt.
One of the most important parts of any surf charter is your surf guide. Your surf guide on The Perfect Wave Handy is employed full-time by TPW Maldives and trained by ISA (International Surf Association) as a Surf instructor and SGA (Surf Guide Association) in safety, rescue, first aid and hospitality. All our hand selected, well-trained guides have been running surf charters for many years and are the best and most experienced in the Maldives. With the largest network of surf operations in the Maldives, they know where and when it is good and will put you in the spot. They will also be in daily contact with TPW Regional Operations manager to ensure you have everything covered for an amazing Maldivian SUP and surf experience.
- 1 x Upper deck Suite
- 4 Upper deck large doubles
- 4 Lower deck triples
- 2 lower deck doubles.
Starting with the boat’s cabins, The Perfect Wave Handy guests can choose from double, twin or triple cabins on the upper or lower decks. All of the boat’s cabins are fully air conditioned and have private en-suite bathrooms with hot & cold showers. The upper-deck cabins all have double beds and include one suite. In the lower deck there is a mixture of twins and doubles.
36 meter / 118 foot
10.50 meter / 34 foot
Cummins diesel 450hp
Power / Generator
Cummings diesel 50 KVA x 2units – 220 Volts Stabilized & Super-silent.
600 liters /h
11 Cabins( 5 Upper-deck Large Doubles / 4 Lower-deck Triples / 2 Lower Deck Doubles)
Radars / GPS / Radio VHF / DSC / SSB
- Airport meet & greet at Male airport and domestic terminals by The Perfect Wave ground services
- Group return airport transfers (individual transfers at extra cost).
- Return domestic flights from Male to Gaaf Dhaalu trips
- The Perfect Wave Maldives welcome pack.
- Quality accommodation in air-conditioned twin cabins
- Full Board – 3 buffet meals daily (All you can eat)
- Unlimited tea, coffee with espresso coffee at extra cost
- Unlimited mineral water with The Perfect Wave refillable water bottle
- 5m Dinghy (tender)
- SGA Trained Expert Surf / SUP Guide
- Use of basic snorkelling & fishing gear. (Equipment is basic hand lines and mask/snorkel & fins. If you want quality gear, please feel free to bring your own with you).
- TPW Traveller Care Guarantee
- Maldivian Specialty Beach BBQ (when weather and surf permits)
- Maldivian US$6 per person/night Green Tax.
Please note Boards over 8 feet may not be allowed on Maldives domestic flights
Quality Sunova SUP boards available for hire at additional cost.
- Local Photography service. US$50 for 10 photos of your choice. US$100 for full suite of photos. Camera used is a Canon 70D SLR and photos will be taken from land, boat or tender.
- Alcohol is available for purchase on board. If you have any special requests, please let us know well in advance and we will do our best to organise your favourite brand. For reference, 1 beer usually costs US$5 per can.
- Snacks: There are a range of snacks available such as Chocolate bars on board to purchase.
- A masseuse – Approx US$50 per hour
|30 Oct 2019||06 Nov 2019||Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) Charter||7 nights||12||US$2,488||
|06 Nov 2019||13 Nov 2019||Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) Charter||7 nights||12||US$2,488||
|20 Feb 2020||01 Mar 2020||Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) Charter||10 nights||12||US$3,318||
- PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS.
- The prices listed with charter dates (above table) are per person, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Please click "Enquire Online" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Please note that maximum size of surfboards allowed on Maldives domestic flights to Central and Southern Atolls is 8 ft including the board bag.
- Domestic Flights to Maldives Outer Atolls are variable and subject to change without notice. For this reason do not book international flights into and departing Male until your Outer Atoll charter is confirmed and domestic flight schedule ticketed. Flight schedules are outside the control of TPW and the risk of changes remains with the traveller.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.