This surf & yoga retreat is hosted by Divine Flow in collaboration with The Perfect Wave and Kandooma Resort.
Divine Flow found its true calling when it expanded to outdoor yoga classes, taking full advantage of Sydney’s glorious sunrises and breathtaking beach scenery. Today, within their large Northern Beaches studio, they continue to provide the best, inspirational classes to each one of their yogis. Their leafy outlook is calming and nurturing, just like their classes.
Eliza, and everyone from Divine Flow, want you to feel completely at peace the minute you walk in, to share your practice and leave feeling rejuvenated, empowered and nourished.
Their vision is to move with purpose and passion.
Do you notice how much of an effort you make to get to something you really enjoy? Yoga is no different. When we enjoy our time on the mat, we’re motivated to keep coming back. Regularly.
For Eliza, she loves nothing more than cracking the edges in her face and smiling... so if she starts to feel a little serious with her practice, she seeks out yoga teachers that soften the edge. It may not offer the deepest states of internal connection, but the enjoyment is inspirational and balances out the more serious moments on the mat. If you want to inject a bit of light-hearted fun and enjoyment to your practice, join our Divine Flow Maldives retreat.
If you are brand new to yoga or surfing, take this as an opportunity to infuse your body with luminous moments. Float across the aqua waters on a SUP board in a guided meditation, paddle out from your villa to the surf break, connect mind, body and soul during yoga and plug into your surroundings.
Take some time to nourish yourself completely with Divine Flow Yoga & The Perfect Wave this coming June.
Overwater Villa: Offering the ultimate Maldives experience. Each 85 sqm villa has a private sundeck with hammock that, in high tide, is partially submerged in crystal clear water. Expansive living space is complemented by a large, open bathroom which offers a private outdoor shower and bathtub with views of the water.
Beach House: Featuring an open-air living space on the ground floor and bedroom on the second floor, the Sea View Beach House provides 71 sqm of modern casual décor and a breathtaking view of the ocean.
Beach Villa: Set out in modern décor, the Beach Villa offers a cosy 48 sqm of space with an outdoor living area and serves up enticing vistas of sand and sea.
Complimentary WiFi internet in all rooms & reception area.
Kandooma Resort Facilities
- Internet lounge.
- Retail shop.
- Laundry & pressing service.
- 80m free-flow swimming pool.
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi.
- Kiddies pool.
- Free wireless internet.
- A fleet of boats for transfers and recreational activities.
- In-house doctor.
- Foreign exchange.
- Mailing and fax services.
- Flight reconfirmation.
- Safe at reception.
- Sun loungers for pool area and beach front.
- Spa and Wellness.
- Internationally accredited PADI dive centre.
- Kids club.
Surf & Other Activities
- Prices above are per-person prices based on US$, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for you requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Online" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
Accommodation alternatives: Early Bird Pricing - 6 Night Packages:
- Beach View Villa: US$2,890 per person
- Beach House: US$3,087 per person
- Overwater Villa: US$3,756 per person
Divine Flow Retreat - Package Inclusions:
- Return economy class flights departing Sydney with Singapore Airlines
- Return airport speedboat transfers
- Welcome drink on arrival at Kandooma
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation at Kandooma Resort
- Daily buffet breakfast at Kandooma Café
- Daily Yoga OR Pilates infused yoga with DIVINE FLOW
- Loose leaf tea, fresh ground coffee, and bottled water in your room
- Free use of snorkelling gear
- Unlimited surfing (must pre-register)
- Complimentary group surf lesson
- 1 hour SUP Yoga / Floating Meditation with DIVINE FLOW
- 1 Full Day Speedboat Adventure Tour
- Maldives, GST and Green taxes
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
A fantastic all round holiday if you want to get the best of both worlds, spending quality time with the family & surfing. A great location, extremely helpful & friendly staff and great facilities. We'll definitely plan another holiday at Kandooma...
Andrew & Vivi (May 2017)
I would like to personally thank you and The Perfect Wave Team for another great trip to the Maldives. Kandooma is a great resort and location with perfect weather, fun waves and of course the snorkelling with the Turtles is always amazing.
Cassandra Deffenti (September 2017)
Just how the pictures look. The island was absolutely stunning. Lots of activities to enjoy or just lay around the pool/beach. It was great to be away from cars, noise and pollution.