Skiing on Hakuba's Olympic rated slopes of Happo is not the only pleasure in store for you. The Phoenix Chalets are characterized by a generous interpretation of space and luxury. These boutique style, fully equipped apartments are nestled in the forest adjacent to the Phoenix Hotel. Newly built, these 2 and 3 bedroom Chalets have stylish, sophisticated modern interiors and provide innovative design techniques, individualism, solitude and the essence of what makes a great condominium experience just that much better.
The Phoenix Chalets are two storeys both with 2 & 3 bedroom deluxe apartments with large open kitchens and comfortable lounge areas, The 2 bedroom apartments are equipped with 2 bathrooms and have bedding combinations for up to 6 persons and the 3 bedroom apartments with 3 bathrooms are able to sleep up to 8 persons again with multiple bedding configerations. All apartments have been set out in a way that comfort was the first thing in mind when they were designed and this is a central theme in all apartments.
There are 8 Phoenix Chalets to choose from, each taking their names from local rivers and mountains in the Nagano Prefecture. The Phoenix Hotel and Chalets have been created and are all driven with the same passion: to offer a unique personal and exceptional experience to each of their guests. Here nothing has been left to chance.
- Phoenix 3 Bedroom Chalets: 3 bedrooms ,3 bathrooms and 1 large bath – 2 x king beds and 2 x single beds (Asama, Chikumagawa) or 2 x king beds and 2 x bunk beds (Saikawa, Himekawa)
- Phoenix 2 Bedroom Chalets: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – 1 x king bed and 2 x single beds
- Modern western luxury interiors and furnishings
- Built in wardrobes
- Hydronic floor heating throughout
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Dishwasher, large oven, cooktop, microwave and oven toaster
- Dinning setting with spacious lounge area
- Large flat screen LCD TV, DVD player and bose sound dock
- Satellite TV with English programs, news and movies
- Free wireless broadband internet
- Washing machine and dryer
- Drying room and ski storage facility
- Daily rubbish removal
- Fresh linen change only every 7 days and at changeovers
- Free shuttle transport to and from local ski areas, from the Phoenix Hotel – set pick up and departure 8:15+9:15am and 3:30+4:30pm only
- Complimentary selection of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, washing and dishwasher powder on arrival
Surf & Other Activities
- In house physiotherapy and massage with Hakuba Physio
- Large warm drying room and ski storage facility
- Men's and ladies Steam Saunas
- Men's and ladies Onsen's (Japanese baths)
- Free wireless internet in room and throughout the hotel
- Under cover parking
- Day tour bookings - Snow Monkeys or Matsumoto Castle, Snowmobile tours Chuo taxi bookings to and from Narita Airport, Black Cat luggage transport service bookings and Japanese translators.
|7 nights||2 Bedroom Chalet (quad)||Package||US$1,864||Per person||04 Feb-13 Feb|
|7 nights||2 Bedroom Chalet (quad)||Package||US$1,710||Per person||14 Feb-12 Mar|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers (Narita-Hakuba)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5 days lift pass
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Value Season: 1st December to 13th December & 1st March to 28th April
- High Season: 14th December to 20th December & 25th January to 29th January & 6th February to 28th February
- Peak Season: 21st December to 24th January & 30th January to 5th February
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.