Only up to 6 surfers share this legend of a boat, the Sri Noa Noa: a classic, recently refurbished 46 foot Phinisi built in Bali that has pioneered the waters east of Bali for 25 years now. Whilst also offering the classic Lombok / Sumbawa route, this trip explores the lesser known areas of Sumba, Rote and Timor. These routes are all about no crowds with many sessions that you will most likely have to yourself. Let the crew take care everything else whilst you simply enjoy the ocean and hit the waves. The Sri Noa Noa is the only charter boat in Indonesia offering not only very flexible trips dates and lengths, but also exclusivity at an affordable price for smaller groups of 3-6 people.
Sri Noa Noa is a 46’ single-masted schooner built in Benoa / Bali that will take you to all the breaks of Sumba, Savu, Roti & Timor, most of which are only accessible by sea. Plan your own itinerary & surf legendary waves including T-Land & Miller’s Right and many more lesser known breaks where their dinghy will drop you right at the waves. The Sri Noa Noa is designed for small groups of family and/or friends with a maximum of 4 - 6 guests.
All trip lengths are flexible.
The 3 English-speaking, Indonesian crew includes the captain Heri, a chef and an engineer. These friendly, chatty guys work tirelessly to make your trip comfortable and nothing is too much trouble for them. Their experience in the areas they visit will make your trip a raving success.
Construction: Hull made from Ironwood, interior from Teak
Engine: Yanmar Diesel
Cruising speed : 6 knots max
Length: 46 foot (14.1m)
Beam: 16 foot (4.75m)
Draft: 4 foot (1.1m)
Power: Solar powered with a backup generator - 220-240v 50Hz AC; 12-24V DC
Safety: GPS & Sonar, SSB & VHF radios, EPIRB, flares, Furuno 16NM radar, fire extinguishers, life jackets, first aid kit and life rings.
Berths: 1 Double and 5 Single
Bathrooms: inside toilet, shower and wash basin and outside shower and toilet.
Tender: 13ft (4m) aluminum dinghy Equipment
You are welcome to use all the snorkeling and fishing equipment (trawling reels) onboard the Sri Noa Noa as well as their sound system (bring your own device), books and an acoustic guitar.
Food and Drinks
The chef prepares a delicious mix of Asian and Western foods and snacks are always available. There are also beers (3 included per day), juices, bottled water and soft drinks.
Captain and Crew
Heri is your captain and has meanwhile accumulated 22 years on the Sri Noa Noa, so rest assured you are in good hands as he knows these waters like the back of has hand. He is assisted by a chef and a deckhand/mechanic/dinghy driver. The crew has several decades of experience on the Sri Noa Noa and will make sure your trip will be one of a lifetime.
- Accommodation on Sri Noa Noa
- 3 delicious meals per day plus fruits, snacks, water, juices & soft drinks
- 3 beers per person per day
- Transfer by car to / from the boat to / from the local airport
- Use of all onboard equipment (snorkeling and fishing equipment)
- All permits and licences
- Travel insurance (comprehensive insurance is mandatory on all trips - we recommend an insurance incl. trip cancelation)
- Any airfares to your starting point
- Any relocation fees that may apply
- Other minor fees (e.g. Komodo National Park entrance fees)
- Photography package
- 75 USD per person Photography Package – your Captain Heri is an accomplished photographer and will provide your trip photos for a fraction of the usual rates on boat trips (Please pay directly onboard & bring a flash drive).
|03 Apr 2019||14 Apr 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||6||US$2,037|
Rote – Sumba
|20 Apr 2019||01 May 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||0||-|
Rote – Sumba
|07 May 2019||19 May 2019||Surf Charter||12 nights||0||-|
Rote – Sumba
|26 May 2019||06 Jun 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||0||-|
Rote – Sumba
|11 Aug 2019||18 Aug 2019||Surf Charter||7 nights||6||US$1,303|
|22 Aug 2019||02 Sep 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||0||-|
Rote - Sumba
|08 Sep 2019||19 Sep 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||6||US$2,037|
Rote - Sumba
|23 Sep 2019||02 Oct 2019||Surf Charter||9 nights||6||US$1,670|
Sumba - Mengkudu - Sumba
|08 Oct 2019||19 Oct 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||0||-|
|25 Oct 2019||05 Nov 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||6||US$2,037|
Rote - Sumba
- Price is a per person price and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The prices above are based on 6 surfers - exclusive boat booking.
- 2018/19 exclusive charter price is based on number of people per booking.
Pax Price --------- 3 US$266.67 / night / person 4 US$225 / night / person 5 US$200 / night / person 6 US$183.33 / night / person
- Individual price (Open Boat) is US$210 / night / person.
- Open boat trips are perfect for single travelers and/or smaller groups who don’t mind to share with other guests
- Open Boat Trips need 3 guests minimum to guarantee departure
- Open Boat Trips are only possible on selected trips – contact us for more details
- Relocation Fee: Please note that a 200 USD per day relocation fee may apply for guests who want an itinerary outside the regular schedule. This will be clarified once dates and itinerary are confirmed. The maximum possible relocation time is 4 days.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Richard (June 2015)
The Perfect Boat trip that had epic waves, sick weather and non stop good times from the Captain and Crew. Nothing was ever an effort in organising the trip and the countless emails back and forth to Charlie at the Perfect Wave. He went to every length to ensure our trip was awesome and it was. He guided us on the waves to surf based on our ability and organised a great boat called the Sri Noa Noa. I couldn't recommend the boat, Captain, Crew (awesome Chef with 3 massive meals each day) and the surf locations enough..... Literally surf Vid perfect waves with no one around. Every bloke on the trip agreed that it's now an annual!
Simon (July 2010)
Hey Richie, Not sure if the boys have made contact, but just a short note to says thanks for all your help in preparing an absolutely all time holiday. We got great waves every day. The day we got there the swell picked up after a 2 week lull. Great timing. Great crew, boat, waves, fishing, Nemberala bar, Wida etc. etc. All time.