The Sri Noa Noa will take you to Nusa Lembongan, Lombok and West Sumbawa where you can surf some of the best breaks Indonesia has to offer.
The Sri Noa Noa is perfect for small groups and for a family adventure as it is perfectly suited to take 4 to 6 people.
Your trip will start and end in Bali and you are able to charter the Sri Noa Noa on your own terms, but this route is usually 8 days and 7 nights and 7 of these days you will be spend surfing.
You will be picked up from your hotel early with our Air-conditioned transfer and taken to Benoa Harbor in Bali. Its time to get on board the Sri Noa Noa and set sail to Nusa Lembongan. You will then have your first surf at either Shipwrecks, Lacerations, Razors, Playgrounds or Nusa Ceningan, before you depart for Desert Point overnight.
Day 2 - 6
Every day you will get up early and the conditions will be checked. If Desert Point is firing, surf all day. If not, we usually head on for the breaks in the West Sumbawa region and surf world-class waves such as Yoyo’s, Scar Reef and Supersucks. Alternatively, we chase the known as well as more secret breaks along the south coast of Lombok, so you can surf all you want - it’s really up to you.
The journey home will often begin via Desert Point. In the evening you will head to Nusa Lembongan.
In the morning you can have a last surf around Nusa Lembongan, before heading back to Benoa Harbor in Bali, where you will then be transferred back to your hotel in our AC shuttle.
The Sri Noa Noa is a classic teak schooner that is single masted (rear mast removed in 2012). The Sri Noa Noa was built in Benoa in 1977 by Philippe Petiniaud, an ex-Olympic and America’s Cup sailor and modern-day adventurer. The Sri Noa Noa combines traditional construction techniques with plenty of amenities needed for a surf charter trip to make for a great boat trip for guests who prefer smaller groups.
- Construction: Hull made from Ironwood, interior from Teak
- Engine: Yanmar Diesel
- Cruising speed : 6 knots max
- Length: 14.1m
- Beam: 4.75m
- Draft: 1.1m
- Power: Solar powered with a backup generator
- Safety: GPS & Sonar, SSB & VHF radios, EPIRB, flares, Furuno 16NM radar, fire extinguishers, life jackets, first aid kit and life rings.
- Berths: 1 Double and 5 Single
- Bathrooms: inside toilet, shower and wash basin and outside shower and toilet.
- Tender: 4 m aluminum dinghy
You will be able to use all of the equipment on the Sri Noa Noa including snorkeling and fishing equipment (trawling and spinning reels), sound system (bring your own device), books and an acoustic guitar.
Food and Drinks
The chef prepares a selection of Asian and Western foods and snacks are always available. There are also beers , juices, bottled water and soft drinks.
Captain and Crew
Heri is your captain and has meanwhile 22 years experience on the Sri Noa Noa so you can rest assured you are in good hands as he knows these waters like anyone. He is assisted by a chef and a deckhand/mechanic/dinghy driver. The crew has several decades of experience on the Sri Noa Noa and will make sure your trip will be one of a lifetime.
- Accommodation on Sri Noa Noa
- 3 delicious meals per day plus fruits, snacks, water, juices & soft drinks
- 3 beers per person per day
- Transfer by car to / from the boat to / from the local airport
- Use of all onboard equipment (snorkeling and fishing equipment)
- All permits and licences
- Travel insurance (comprehensive insurance is mandatory on all trips - we recommend an insurance incl. trip cancelation)
- Any airfares to your starting point
- Any relocation fees that may apply
- Other minor fees (e.g. Komodo National Park entrance fees)
- Photography package
- 75 USD per person Photography Package – your Captain Heri is an accomplished photographer and will provide your trip photos for a fraction of the usual rates on boat trips (Please pay directly onboard & bring a flash drive).
|10 Jun 2019||19 Jun 2019||Surf charter||9 nights||6||US$1,670|
Komodo - Sumbawa - Lombok - Bali
|06 Jul 2019||13 Jul 2019||Surf charter||7 nights||6||US$1,303|
Sumbawa - Lombok - Bali
|18 Jul 2019||25 Jul 2019||Surf charter||7 nights||6||US$1,303|
Sumbawa - Lombok - Bali
|26 Jul 2019||02 Aug 2019||Surf charter||7 nights||0||-|
|09 Nov 2019||17 Nov 2019||Surf charter||8 nights||6||US$1,487|
Komodo - Sumbawa - Lombok - Bali
- Price is per person and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices above are based on 6 surfers.
- Please click Enquire Online to email us, or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Those are "surf trips" dates. Each of the dates can be requested as "cruising trips" as well. Please contact us.
- These routes and trip duration are our recommendation and just for your orientation – again, please contact us for dates and destinations outside of the below schedule (relocation fee might apply).
- 800 USD/night for 3 people
- 900 USD/night for 4 people
- 1,000 USD/night for 5 people
- 1,100 USD/night for 6 people
Open Boat (Individual bookings)
- 210 USD/night/person
- Open Boat Trips are perfect for single travelers and/or smaller groups who don’t mind to share with other guests
- Open Boat Trips need 3 guests minimum to guarantee departure
- Open Boat Trips are only possible on selected trips – contact us for more details
- Relocation Fee: Please note that a 200 USD per day relocation fee may apply for guests who want an itinerary outside the regular schedule. This will be clarified once dates and itinerary are confirmed. The maximum possible relocation time is 4 days.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.