Punta Conejo Resort gives you the unique opportunity to get a local’s perspective on the surrounding surf spots, with a beach-front accommodation and experienced surf guides.
It is the only ocean front resort of its kind in the region that offers all-inclusive packages, including a full menu & bar, Wi-Fi, A/C and pool amenities.
Punta Conejo is a surf resort right on the beach in a little coastal town in Mexico. The view is to die for, and with the beach right on your doorstep it provides endless opportunities for surfing and adventure.
There's plenty of surf options at Punta Conejo, with a quality point break within walking distance and other great spots just around the corner. Surf guides are there to guide and assist you, may you need any help.
The resort can accommodate up to 14 people and they welcome individuals, couples, groups of friends and even corporate groups. There are many different accommodation options to choose from. From quad rooms to privates, with all having the facilities of a private bathroom, AC, TV and WiFi.
There are some great chill areas at Punta Conejo, with a communal patio with 6 hammocks. There is also a swimming pool, bar and Jacuzzi, which gives the resort a very social atmosphere.
The accommodation has been designed and built in a Modern Spanish style that incorporates the best of old and new Spanish design. All of the rooms at Punta Conejo are equipped with ceiling fans, AC, WiFi, an entertainment area, TV and their own private bathrooms. The resort is relatively small and intimate, with a maximum capacity of guests being 14.
There are a few types of accommodation on offer that include:
- Escondido Ocean Front Suite: an ocean facing room with 4 twin beds, a seating area and a private bathroom. Perfect for a group of friends.
- Chivo Ocean Front Suite: Also an ocean facing room that has 4 or 5 twin beds in with all the usual amenities plus a private patio.
- Chiipeua/Bamba Room: This room also has either 4 or 5 twin beds depending on your needs. It can also be made up to work for a couple and has a lovely view of the ocean.
- Muddy’s Suite Apartment: This room has an apartment sort of style and could suit both a couple or friends of four. There is also a kitchen for self-catering purposes.
It is also possible to rent out the entire resort for a minimum of 10 guests.
Surf & Other Activities
The peak swell season is between March and October, and you can score over a dozen of top quality point breaks and miles of beach breaks.
Billingual and experienced surf guides with a 4WD trucks will look after all your needs.
Punta Conejo is within walking distance of a near-perfect point break that is relatively uncrowded. Within just a few miles there are several impressive surf spots that give you a great variety within a close proximity. The waves are suitable for all levels of surfers, and the local guides will show you the most suitable spots based on the wind and tide conditions.
There are also surf lessons available from qualified surf instructors that know the local break like the back of their hands.
Not only is the Port of Salina Cruz rich in surf and culture, but the neighboring villages are a must to visit. These villages include Tehuantepec, Jalapa, and Juchitan. During your your stay at Punta Conejo Resort, your guide will personalize an activity schedule to your liking.
- Jalapa Del Marques
- Ojo De Agua
- Ruins of Guiengola
- Beach day excursions to a variety of secluded empty beaches for surf lessons, surf fishing, swimming, diving, stand-up paddle board or just sunbathing and relaxing.
- Mexican ranch experience with horseback riding along empty beaches.
- Sport fishing on a private boat
- Salina Cruz city history tour and market place
- Kayak eco tours and fishing
- Tehuanatepec Isthmus Wind Mill Excursion
|7 nights||Surfing Adventure - Shared Room (Based on 2 pax)||Package||US$1,440||Per person||01 Mar-01 Nov|
|7 nights||Surfing Adventure Package - Private Room (Based on 2 pax)||Package||US$1,600||Per person||01 Mar-01 Nov|
|7 nights||Surf Package - Private Room and Private tour||Package||US$1,440||Per person||01 Mar-01 Nov|
|7 nights||Surfing Adventure Package - Private Room (Based on 3 pax)||Package||US$1,520||Per person||01 Mar-01 Nov|
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for you requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "EnquireOnline" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
Surfing Adventure Inclusions:
- A/C accommodation with a private bathroom.
- 3 meals daily.
- Full day surf tour: shared or private.
- 4×4 vehicles with bilingual surf guides.
- Bottled Water (Alcohol and sports drinks extra)
- Full service kitchen
- Full service restaurant & bar that can accommodate up to 16
- Ping pong
- Ocean-front palapa with 6 hammocks
- On-the-sand private palapas
- Private pool on the beach with Palapa Bar and 8-person jacuzzi
- Airport transfers: US$120 each way per vehicle. (1 to 5 passengers per vehicle).
- Video / photographer options available
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.