Ungasan is located at the southern part of Bali, in between the two famous resort areas - Nusa Dua and Uluwatu.
Banyan Tree Ungasan is an all-pool villa resort and offers one of the best, absolutely sweeping views of the Indian Ocean, offering you a level of comfort and privacy than always comes with with the world renowned Banyan Tree brand.
Enjoy luxury and relax, stylish Bali-inspired architecture and beautifully landscaped gardens, while indulging your senses with soothing treatments at Banyan Tree Spa. Or enjoy activities such as surfing, biking, exploring, take sunset photos of the ocean, relax with a cocktail by the swimming pool or take a day tour to the Ubud region, home to art museums and local craft workshops. For more enlightening adventures, visit the famous Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot.
Make sure you have your surfboard with you - Banyan Tree Ungasan is in proximity to great surf breaks in Uluwatu (The Peak, Outside Corner, Racetrack, Temples) and Nusa Dua (considered Bali’s most consistent right reef break), as well as a short driving distance to many more around this magic island.
One Bedroom Pool Villas
In a 403m2 area, these spacious pool villas have living and dining area, a large marble bathroom, beautiful private garden and an outdoor jet pool. Step out of the bedroom and directly into your 10-metre infinity pool for a swim, or just rest under the shade of your Balinese bale. These villas have garden views, sea views or ocean views.
Cliff Edge Ocean View Pool Villa
In ultimate setting with stunning views for ocean lovers, this one-bedroom villa features an outdoor jet pool, 10x4 m private swimming pool, marble bathroom with sunken baths and an outdoor Balinese balé.
The 565m2 elegantly appointed Sanctuary Villas feature spacious living and dining areas and an expansive landscaped garden which are ideal for couples or small families. Enjoy the backdrop of the Bali sunset viewed from your own bale or lounge chairs after a dip in the 12-metre long infinity pool. 2-bedroom Sanctuary Villas offer either garden views, sea views or ocean views.
Cliff Edge Ocean View Sanctuary Villa
As the name suggests, this stunning and really spacious (565m2) residence is located on the cliff edge and gives you sweeping vievs of the ocean, while giving you plenty of privacy. It has an outdoor jet pool, 12x4-meter swimming pool, marble bathroom with sunken baths and an outdoor Balinese balé. It is ideal for small families or 2 couples.
The Presidential Villa offers sweeping vistas of the Indian Ocean, with privacy and comfort fit for regal tastes. Exquisitely enhanced by a 25-metre infinity pool, each Presidential Villa includes three spacious bedrooms, spacious living and dining areas, a spa treatment room, a fitness area and a multi-purpose room. The Presidential Villa is ideal for intimate gatherings of friends and families.
- Bambu offers the best of Indonesia's cuisine as well as international classics, serving daily breakfast buffets, a la carte lunch and dinner menus.
- Ju-Ma-Na is Banyan Tree Ungasan's signature restaurant, serving the freshest seafood with an Asian twist.
- Ju-Ma-Na Bar is where you can enjoy refreshing cocktails and aperitifs in elegant Moroccan ambience, surrounded by stunning ocean vistas.
- The Pool Bar is a perfect chillout spot for sun bathers, offering snacks, drinks and cocktails during the whole day. Settled next to the main swimming pool.
- Tamarind Restaurant is set in the peaceful grounds of Banyan Tree Spa and serves delicacies using fresh local ingredients or herbal drinks to enhance your well-being.
- In-Villa Dining menu offers a great variety of breakfast, all day, dinner and late night selections. In-Villa Barbecues, prepared by a private chef, are available for poolside dining. Picnic Baskets are also available for you to take on your ventures outside of the resort.
The Kids' Club is set next to the main swimming pool and offers fun playtime for children from 4 to 10 years old. The activities focus on creative learning, sports and games to ensure that your children have a memorable vacation of their own.
BANYAN TREE SPA
Surf & Other Activities
The words ‘Bali’ and ‘surfing’ have gone hand in hand for over 40 years. A favourite amongst Australians due to its close proximity, Bali is also world renowned for its consistency, variety and number of awesome breaks.
Bali gets surf most of the year, during the dry season of April to October, the trade winds favour the west coast. During the wet season of November to March, the tides and winds favour the east coast, mainly around Nusa Dua and Sanur. The most popular area of Bali for surf is around Uluwatu. The unique geography of this area means you can get a selection of left-hand breaks on one side of the Bukit Peninsula; or drive for 20 minutes and get a choice of right-hand breaks around the other side. But there are many other options to discover in and around Bali.
Bali is also one of the best places for beginners as there is a number of suitable beach breaks, with some surf camps including lessons in their packages.
Uluwatu - The indicator break for the west side of the bukit and is very consistent. The wide reef offers many different peaks which all turn on at different tide stages. The Peak is immediately in front of you as you paddle out of the cave and is a consistent wave that works at all tide stages. Outside Corner only breaks at low tide on the biggest swells and is a classic wave. Racetrack is a fast racy wave that works best at low tide. Temples is a bit of a paddle from the main peak so tends to be less busy. The bombie will break on the biggest swells and is rideable at up to 20ft or even bigger!
Nusa Dua – This breakis considered Bali’s most consistent right reef break, rarely under 4 feet, so your best option most days. It has 3 separate peaks and can get very crowded at times. The break is 1 km offshore so you will need a boat to get out there. This is a serious wave with strong currents and shifting peaks that will get you eventually.
|7 nights||Garden View Pool Villa||Villa||US$1,394||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||Sea View Pool Villa||Villa||US$1,530||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||Ocean View Pool Villa||Villa||US$1,666||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||Edge Cliff Ocean View Pool Villa||Villa||US$1,938||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||2-Bedroom Garden View Sanctuary Villa||Villa||US$5,236||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||2-Bedroom Sea View Sanctuary Villa||Villa||US$5,522||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||2-Bedroom Ocean View Sanctuary Villa||Villa||US$5,794||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||2-Bedroom Edge Cliff Ocean View Sanctuary Villa||Villa||US$6,338||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
|7 nights||3-Bedroom Presidential Villa||Villa||US$17,041||Per person||01 Jan-31 Dec|
- Prices above are per person price, and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages. Package duration can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect wave is a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the best airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Return airport transfers.
- 7 nights accommodation.
- Welcome drink & chilled towel on arrival.
- Buffet breakfast daily for paying adults.
- Daily fruit basket.
- Daily turn down gift.
- Daily newspaper.
- Farewell gift.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.