“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do”Mark Twain
This exclusive retreat is designed to give improving surfers the opportunity to develop their skills in a fun, functional and comfortable environment. With 6 days surf coaching combined with daily yoga, this group retreat helps improve confidence, strength, technique and flexibility in the surf. A couple of days at the end of the retreat are dedicated to relaxing in Ubud with the opportunity for an adventurous trek to the summit of the volcano of Mt Batur.
Based at Hidden Valley Resort on Bali's Bukit Peninsula gives the flexibility to find peeling, user friendly waves that are perfect to develop technique and style. The surf guides work closely to find the right waves suitable for the abilities and ambitions of participants. With long walls and predictable swells, the waves allow time for surfers to develop style and flow. The expert tuition also provides confidence and support to take on new breaks.
Surf & Other Activities
The Perfect Wave runs a Surf Center at the resort. We employ a resident western surf guide and yoga instructor, and he runs a team of local surf guides and surf instructors.
All Perfect Wave surf guides are certified and have vast local knowledge. They will take you to the spots that best suit your surf level as well as the wind/tide conditions on any given day.
The maximum number of surfers per surf guide / surf instructor is 2-3. You will not find such a low ratio of surfers per guide anywhere in the world (outside of private lessons, which can also be arranged upon request).
Surf Breaks that you access easily from the S Resorts Hidden Valley
The surf spots around S Resorts Hidden Valley are suitable for everyone. Our qualified instructors can give tuition for all surfers from beginner level to experienced and anyone who wants to take their surfing to the next level. Surf Transfers are 3-hr return trips that leave two times daily to any surf points, with flexible departure times. We also have an extensive range of brand new quality surfboards for hire ranging from Stand up Paddles, Longboards to high performance shortboards.
We also highly recommend that you join one of the yoga classes before of after your surf session. Join us for an unforgettable experience to practice yoga at S Resorts Hidden Valley, one of the world's most breathtaking locations. Yoga classes will help your body feel relaxed and flexible, and in combination with surfing you will feel full of energy.Suitable for all levels: beginners, surfers, and seasoned practitioners,the yoga classes will leave you feeling ready to take on the day, or relax into your evening.
- Airport transfer on arrival to S Resorts Hidden Valley
- Seven nights accommodation on a twin share basis in a Deluxe Room at S Resorts Hidden Valley including daily breakfast, free WIFI and all government taxes and hotel service charges
- Complimentary shuttle bus to local beaches (Set schedule & route) from S Resorts Hidden Valley
- Six days surf coaching with equipment from S Resorts Hidden Valley
- Complimentary daily group yoga a S Resorts Hidden Valley
- Transfer from S Resorts Hidden Valley to Ubud
- Two night’s accommodation on a twin share basis at Ubud
- Exclusive use of Villa and facilities including WIFI
- Whole Day private tour including two hour hike to Mount Batur with early morning start pick up Ubud
- IntoYou Daily training
Prior to the trip
- Single surf lesson
- 12 weeks surf sessions with a PT
- Weekly yoga
- 12 weeks gym program
- 12 weeks unlimited gym access
- An IntoYou Rashie
- Return economy airfares and taxes to Denpasar ex Sydney with Garuda Indonesia
- Nil excess comprehensive travel insurance with SureSave including endorsement to cover surfboards up to AU$700 value
Suggested flight schedule:
- 1. GA 715 Thursday 03 MAY departing Sydney 1125 arriving Denpasar 1440
- 2. GA 714 Saturday 12 MAY departing Denpasar 2330 arriving Sydney 0825 on Sunday
- Flight prices are subject to availability and tax increases until paid in full
- Garuda Indonesia allows a 30kg baggage allowance for surfers travelling with surfboards
- Group costing is based on minimum of 12 participants