- choice of air-conditioning or ceiling fans
- satellite TV
- telephone and broadband internet access
- mini bar
- Muntigs Restaurant / Bar complex adjacent to the fresh water pool, provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy Indonesian and International cuisine available 7am-11pm.
- An air-conditioned Day Lounge is available to facilitate early arrival and late departure.
- A Gymnasium is provided for our guests to use at their leisure.
- A 9metre x 9metre fresh water infinity edge swimming pool overlooks the reef breaks; Shipwrecks and Lacerations to the magnificent silhouette of Mount Agung.
- Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Day Spa is dedicated to providing first class accommodation served by five star facilities. The friendly staff are professionally trained to be efficient in serving and making the guests stay as comfortable as possible.
Surf & Other Activities
Nusa Lembongan is the quintessential Balinese surf destination that you've dreamed about, away from the 24 hours of in-ya-face partying and sleepless nights of Kuta. Lembongan is a laid back destination where time - and busy roads - don't exist. It also happens to have some great surf spots. With surf breaks known as Lacerations and Razors you should know what to expect, though there are a couple of mellower reefs such as Playgrounds and Cheningan, a great longboard wave.
- Shipwrecks - The most famous and most surfed of all the waves on Nusa Lembongan, this right produces a good wall for manoeuvres and, depending on the tide, good tubes. Best at medium tide with a 4 to 6 foot swell, but can hold bigger swell on a good day.
- Lacerations - A powerful and very hollow right hander that can produce some of the best barrels around if the swell direction is right. Best at medium tide with swell of 3 to 8 ft. Breaks on very sharp live coral reef, hence the name!!
- Playgrounds - A right and a left with a soft coral bottom that are very easy and fun to surf, making it the favourite of inexperienced surfers and longboarders. Best with medium swell (3 to 6 ft) and medium or high tide.
|7 nights||Twin Share (2 pax)||Room||US$805||Per person||16 Jan-01 Apr, 06 Apr-01 Jun, 16 Oct-18 Dec|
|7 nights||Twin Share (2 pax)||Room||US$888||Per person||01 Apr-06 Apr, 01 Jun-16 Oct, 18 Dec-16 Jan|
|7 nights||Double Room (2 pax share)||Room||US$888||Per person||16 Jan-01 Apr, 06 Apr-01 Jun, 16 Oct-18 Dec|
|7 nights||Double Room (2 pax share)||Room||US$971||Per person||01 Apr-06 Apr, 01 Jun-16 Oct, 18 Dec-16 Jan|
|7 nights||One Bedroom Villa (2 pax share)||Room||US$1,002||Per person||16 Jan-01 Apr, 06 Apr-01 Jun, 16 Oct-18 Dec|
|7 nights||One Bedroom Villa (2 pax share)||Room||US$1,085||Per person||01 Apr-06 Apr, 01 Jun-16 Oct, 18 Dec-16 Jan|
- Prices are per person, based on travel in Low Season and is subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- Low Season: 16 January - 31 May and 16 October - 17 December.
- High Season: 1 June - 15 october and 18 December - 15 January.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights during the low season and 3 nights during the high season.
- These are example packages. Package duration can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect wave is a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the best airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Taxes and service charge.
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Angela (April 2016)
Just wanted to say thanks so much for organising such a perfect trip. Loved it! NL was amazing and Batu Karang just a gorgeous, relaxed place to stay. Breakfasts were great and all the food was delicious. Also transfers on ferry and taxi super smooth. Thanks again - it truly was a great break and we’ll be going back.
Amanda and Ben
Hi Sylv, Our honeymoon was absolutely AMAZING! Thanks so much for organising it all, from the time we got off the plane and was greeted by our driver we fell right into holiday mode. It all went without a hitch all thanks to you.Batu Karang is absolutely stunning! I think we got a bit of an upgrade as we had our own plunge pool which was a bonus and even though I couldn't drink there was plenty of yummy food, massages and mocktails to keep me happy. Unfortunately the surf wasn't much chop, Ben got a few sessions in although the main breaks were pretty small, he found a local that took him over to ceningan point a few times which was a bit bigger. For me snorkelling with the manta rays were a highlight. We also grabbed a scooter here and there and cruised between the islands (think a few locals thought we were crazy having a prego lady and surfboard on the back haha). Balinese silent day 'Nyepi' was on the Monday so all tourists had to stay in the resort which we didn't mind, it was pretty cool seeing one of their Nyepi street festivals the night before.Overall we wanted a holiday which was relaxing and that's exactly what we got. Not sure we'll ever want to stay in Bali again after visiting Lembongan, it's absolute paradise!I've attached a few pics from my phone for you to see. Thanks once again Sylv, we'll definitely keep you guys in mind the next time we're planning a trip and will definitely refer you onto our mates too. Have a good weekend!Amanda and Ben 🙂
Experience Begun: March 2014
Created on: Monday 14 April 2014
Charlie and the Perfect Wave provided a friendly, prompt and professional service which ensured our holiday was amazing fun and hassle-free.
Experience Begun: March 2014
Created on: Wednesday 2 April 2014
Fantastic level of service. Very impressed.
Experience Begun: January 2014
Created on: Monday 20 January 2014
You guys did a fantastic job of organising our honeymoon! I left that job up to my husband, but little did I know.. you guys were actually organising all of it all along 🙂 Everything went perfectly and we had an amazing time. We even receieved an email Christmas Day to make sure we were all ready and raring to go. Thank you so much. You were fabulous!
Experience Begun: January 2014
Created on: Tuesday 14 January 2014
I jst spent a week at Batu Karang as part of my honeymoon and we were both so stoked with the place. We were expecting it to be pretty rustic and "Indo" nice but it absolutely blew our minds! One of the nicest hotels I've every stayed in, awesome pools, bars and 5 star service all the way which made it awesome value. We were stoked.If you're keen to get some Indo perfection while also keeping the missus happy and you want to avoid the hecticness of Bali but not have to travel too far then Lembongan is a perfect way to go. I loved every minute of it.
Experience Begun: March 2013
Created on: Wednesday 20 March 2013
Hi Rhonda,I wanted to write to thankyou for a wonderful trip, it couldn't have been planned better (we didn't even have to think). We had such a wonderful time and can highly recommend both places (Blue Point Villas and Batu Karang Lembongan). Batu Karang was something else! Thankyou again. Time to think about our next trip!!!! Cheers, Chris
Experience Begun: September 2010
Created on: Thursday 2 December 2010
Hi RhondaOur Bali holiday you assisted in pulling together was outstanding. In particular :-i)Moggy was better than i could have asked for. The crew , meals and delivery on promise was terrific. ii)The Batu Karang (Nusa L) was something else. The architecture and general quality of accommodation was something to be seen.iii)The surf was as picturedThanks for your part in arranging this holiday for us. It rates as one of the best.Martin