Spacious suites and condominiums just steps from the PayDay chairlift and Mountain Village at Park City Mountain Resort. Full sized kitchens, double-wide jetted baths, wood-burning fireplaces. A half mile from Historic Main Street. Mountain luxury mixed with local mining nostalgia.
Located just steps from the PayDay lift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, you'll find sophisticated mountain luxury wrapped in local mining nostalgia, with hundreds of historic mining artifacts and photos thoughtfully placed throughout the hotel's halls and common areas.
Each and every studio and 1-to-4 bedroom condominium at the Silver King has a full-sized kitchen, and honest-to-goodness real wood-burning fireplaces. You can also enjoy the indoor/outdoor pool, concierge services, complimentary ski lockers, heated underground parking, and close proximity to the restaurants, boutiques, galleries, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street. Additionally, the Park City Municipal Golf Course is just steps away, and transforms into a cross country skier's dream in winter, winding through rolling low hills and snow-tipped old growth trees.
Whether you're considering a cozy weekend getaway for two, or a rejuvenating extended stay for the whole family, the Silver King Hotel is a magical and timeless place where you're sure to make memories that last a lifetime.
Premium Suites: Enhance your stay by experiencing the premium-rated suites featuring upscale furnishing and fixtures, flat screen TVs in the living area and master bedroom, deluxe bedding, updated kitchens and updated bathrooms.
Standard Suites: You can expect clean and comfortable accommodations in the standard suites.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious dining and living areas
- Wood burning fireplace
- Tasteful furnishings
- Cable television / VCR or DVD
- High-speed wireless access
- Over-sized jetted tubs*
- Washer and dryer
- Private in-room hot tub (select units)
- Iron/ironing board
Surf & Other Activities
No matter what the season, there's always something going on in Park City. From the World Cup competitions on the slopes, to the summer music festivals, Park City outfits year-round entertainment.
SILVER KING HOTEL AMENITIES & SERVICES:
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Hot tub
- Complimentary on demand shuttle transportation (winter only)
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Concierge servies (premium-unit reservations)
- Sumptuous lobby
- Heated underground parking
- Private ski lockers
- Exercise room
- Game room
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference facilities
- DVD/Xbox 360 rentals
|7 nights||Studio Suite (Twin Share)||Package||NZ$2,275||Per person||02 Jan-26 Mar|
|7 nights||1 Bedroom Suite (Twin Share)||Package||NZ$2,506||Per person||02 Jan-26 Mar|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless specified otherwise).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return Airport Transport
- 5 Days Lift pass.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
· Return airport bus transfers
· 7 night accommodation
· 5 days lift pass
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.