The Inca Lodge is effectively Portillo’s response to the classic youth hostel. Aimed at individual travelers and small groups, the Inca Lodge offers dorm style accommodation right on the slopes, with each room having two bunks. Guests enjoy almost all the same facilities and services as other Portillo visitors, including access to the main hotel’s heated pool and jacuzzi, childcare center, bar and disco. The main difference is Inca Lodge guests eat their meal in a cafeteria within the lodge, instead of the main dining area.
The Portillo ski area is among South America’s premier winter sports destinations. Located deep in the Chilean Andes, Portillo offers all inclusive packages, including accommodation and access to the slopes. For anyone not keen on forking out for the main hotel, the Inca Lodge offers a budget alternative. The lodge is fashioned much like a classic youth hostel, with dorm style accommodation. Each dorm comes with two bunks, and external bathrooms. Individual travelers can simply book by the bed, while groups can book out entire rooms. A restaurant is located on the first floor, and guests are entitled to four square meals a day.
Inca Lodge guests are also offered most other facilities and services of the main hotel, including free access to the gym, bar, heated pool and jacuzzi, childcare and more. The main difference is that Inca guests eat in their own cafeteria, instead of the main dining area.
The Inca Lodge is much like a youth hostel, with each dorm room including two bunks. External bathrooms are all shared, and there’s a restaurant/ cafeteria on the ground floor. Over in the main hotel, Inca guests are free to enjoy all of Portillo’s services and facilities, including the gym, cinema, bar and more.
A full list of amenities and services includes:
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Outdoor Heated Jacuzzi
- Fitness Centre
- Games Room
- Night Club
- Piano Bar
- Formal Dining Room
- Aerobics Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Internet Access
- Guest Computers
- Childrens Day Care
- Ski & Boot Concierge
Surf & Other Activities
Portillo is Chile’s premier ski area, and easily among the best in Latin America. There’s something for everyone here, whether you’re a first time skier or seasoned winter sportsperson. The hotel offers ski lessons for beginners, while experts can enjoy heli-skiing. Guests are also free to make use of a wide range of amenities and facilities, including an on site gym, heated pool, jacuzzi, childcare and more.
|7 nights||Inca Lodge (Based on 4 pax)||Package||NZ$1,937||Per person||17 Jun-24 Jun, 02 Sep-01 Oct|
|7 nights||Inca Lodge (Based on 4 pax)||Package||NZ$2,095||Per person||24 Jun-08 Jul, 29 Jul-02 Sep|
|7 nights||Inca Lodge (Based on 4 pax)||Package||NZ$2,254||Per person||08 Jul-29 Jul|
- Price is per person price and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Seven nights lodging (Ski Week: Saturday to Saturday stay)
- Unlimited access to ski lifts during stay.
- Four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner)
- Complimentary use of heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, full court gymnasium, aerobics and yoga classes, cinema,
game room with rock climbing wall, children’s activities, disco, piano bar, ski check, boot check and timed race courses.
- Day care for children ages 4 to 7 years old is free of charge.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.