Florianopolis is surrounded by unparalleled beauty, quality surf, interesting culture, dining and some amazing nightlife.
The accommodation that they offer is all fully furnished and staffed so that you can have time to go out and explore. They also offer a host of activities as well as surf lessons for any level surfer so that you can catch those supreme waves in Southern Brazil.
Floripa is an island in southern Brazil and its known for some of the best surf spots, natural beauty and thriving dining and nightlife.
The area needs to be explored by you and there is no better way then making Floripa Vacation Homes your base.
They have two types of accommodation on offer, those being modest but comfortable townhomes and the luxurious beach villas.
The beach and the sea is right there waiting for you as they lie on Praia Mole beach, which is known for its surfing.
Not only can you surf, but there are plenty of activities that can be arranged with Floripa Vacation Homes including boat tours, helicopter rides, horse riding on the beach, kitesurfing, massages and more.
They are also able to arrange other services, but you will need to request these from Floripa Vacation Homes.
There is so much to do here that you will be spoilt for choice, so sit back and relax and allow Floripa Vacation Homes to take care of everything.
Floripa Vacation Homes offers an array of accommodation that is sure to suit any budget.
The accommodation homes are fully furnished with designer furnishings and amenities that you might struggle to find in other places in Brazil like Internet and air conditioning.
The accommodation sits on the islands most sought after beaches, Prala Mole that is known for its world-class surfing and beauty.
The beach townhomes are situated to the best dining, shopping and nightlife. They are completely furnished and offer modern amenities. They are in a secure complex that is directly in the sight of two world-class beaches, those being Galheta and Praia Mole. You are also given private access to Lagoa da Concelcao lagoon.
There are 2 and 4 bedroom townhomes.
If you want to take your vacation to a more high-end level then Floripa Vacation Homes have what you need with their beachfront villas. These will offer you style, comfort and luxury.
These villas offer amenities like a pool, private backyard, Jacuzzi and other modern amenities that will lap you in luxury.
Surf & Other Activities
The Floripa Vacation Homes wants to make sure that your stay is the best it can possibly be.
The rental properties all have a maid service, sightseeing tips, recommendations and activity planning.
There are plenty of hidden gems in the area and they want to make sure that you visit only the best.
The surf capital of Brazil is Florianopolis and is the host of the South America’s only WCT pro surf tour event and you will find some of the best surf spots in the world right here.
When you surf at Floripa you will not only notice the thriving surf culture, but also the constant swells. The island features 42 beaches that are pristine and with that comes countless surf spots.
These spots differ from the highly populated areas where you will find a high level of surfing culture to deserted swells where it will just be you and the ocean.
The activities available include:
- Boat tours to wonderful fishing villages
- Various day tour
- Hikes through forests and the edge of cliffs
- Helicopter tours
- Riding horseback across the beach
- Kitesurfing and lessons
- Massage therapy
- Paragliding over the Praia beach or off Morro da Lagoa
- River rafting
- Sup yoga
- Surf lessons
You are also able to request these services:
- Airport transfers
- Rental car
- Private chef
- Private driver
- Private guide
Also if there is something specific that you want to do or see, then let them know and they will try and arrange it for you.
|7 nights||Beach Townhomes 1 (Double Share)||Package||NZ$16,652||Per person||01 Nov-27 Dec, 04 Jan-03 Feb, 11 Feb-01 Apr|
|7 nights||Beach Townhomes 1 (Double Share)||Package||NZ$3,328||Per person||27 Dec-04 Jan|
|7 nights||Beach Townhomes 1 (Double Share)||Package||NZ$1,106||Per person||01 Apr-31 Oct|
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email
us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Daily guided surf tours (or surf lessons, depending on ability level) to the best breaks on and around the island.
- Concierge service to the best nightlife and restaurants in Florianopolis
- 7 nights Deluxe beachfront accommodations in the best location on the island
- Florianopolis city tours and insider’s view to Brazilian culture and local customs,1 day tour is included. Extra tours can be booked upon arrival or in advance.
- A tremendous variety of stunning beaches and breathtaking natural beauty
- Transportation to and from all day and night time activities, that can be arranged at additional cost.
- Rental car (compact with air conditioning and local insurance included)
- Breakfast service delivered daily to your residence
- Local cell phone use to facilitate staying in touch
- Personalised airport pickup and drop-off
- Access to surf equipment (additional cost)
- Access to adventure sports (additional cost)
- The piece of mind that you'll be in expert hands during your entire stay, ensuring that you have a hassle free and safe vacation, and the experience of a lifetime
** The weeks of New Year’s Eve and Carnival (falls towards the end of February) are extremely popular in Brazil and as such prices are subject to increase during those weeks. Please contact us for an exact quote if you’re interested in either of these dates – the more advance notice the better
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Jacqueline (August 2009)
Florianopolis was amazing, the place we stayed at was so so nice, the best location. Just literally across the road from a great surf spot. The people from the surf school were so lovely to us. It was maybe our favourite out of all of the places you sent us to. The island itself is beautiful. There were heaps of different surf spots around the island that we got taken too also. And our surf guide Ernie was one of the nicest people we have met... he was so good to us.Jacqueline - WAAug09