On-site are lovely private and shared gardens, a selection of swimming pools, a professionally managed hammam and spa and tennis court. The beach has great surfing and windsurfing and there is door-to-door camel trekking and horse riding.
Whether you take an entire villa or stay in one of the suites, the discreet boutique hotel service ensures privacy and luxury for all guests.
The swimming pool (7m x 5m - 23ft x 16ft) is enclosed on three sides to act as a sun trap with an outside dining and sun bathing terrace alongside one edge. The private gardens can be accessed from the pool courtyard or the sitting room and have another sunbathing terrace with loungers and a gate to the hammam and communal gardens. Also from the pool terrace are stairs leading to the first floor terrace and on up to the roof terrace with great views and seating areas. The 4 suites are on the first floor and all have private terrace access and en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and double basins. There are two master suites with four-poster beds, marble-topped baths and double showers. Two of the suites can be connected to make a family apartment with private access and large terrace.
Surf & Other Activities
There's a beach break all along the beach and a couple of quality reef breaks within walking distance of Rebali. There there's the famous Cap Sim point break 10 minutes away by 4x4 - this is one of Morocco's best waves and you can check the waves peeling down the point from the roof terrace of Rebali.
The surfing program is very relaxed. Beginners can take lessons with a local instructor, lessons include boards and wetsuits. You can also rent equipment. Lessons and equipment also available for wind and kitesurfing
There are 4 main breaks close to Rebali.
- Beach break 200 metres away – average quality depending on state of banks. High tide best but closes out over 1.5m
- Reef break 400 metres away – tricky entry/exit over rocks – reef boots a good idea. Low tide best. Can take size but peak shifts
- Rivermouth/reef A-frame around 20 mins walk down the beach. The catches everything going and the most reliable spot although wind-exposed in the summer (windy season). Dry-hair paddle out over sand. Holds 2m+
famous Cap Sim Point break barrelling right of 100m plus needs 1.5m +
swell to get going and is about 2 miles away so ideally 4x4 access to
get close. Entry off rocks but not difficult.
Other info: No crowds year round! Spring/Summer wetsuit all year round (water around 18-20)
Build up an appetite with a game of tennis or volleyball in the gardens or make use of one of the pools. For the evenings there are a variety of entertainment from curling up with a film or some arduous star-gazing on the roof terrace.
But there is much more to the area then the sands. The town of Essaouira is just a few kilometres away and is considered the prettiest in Morocco. Also in the area are the famous oil producing Argan trees, often with goats grazing in the branches (yes, IN the branches), and there is a vineyard for sampling wines and having lunch.
For the more holistic ask about the Rebali yoga courses they hold a number of weeks a year.
The village is also a peaceful place to explore and there are still farmers following the traditional patterns of life, and animals everywhere: goats and donkeys, tortoises and camels and wait until you see the stars at night...
|7 nights||Suite (Based on 2 pax)||Package||NZ$832||Per person||26 Dec-31 Oct|
|7 nights||Dar Mevada (Based on 6 pax)||Package||NZ$703||Per person||26 Dec-31 Oct|
- Stay7/Pay 6 Deal that is available for stays in January, February, March, June, September and November.
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email
us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- All rates are for accommodation including breakfast for the maximum occupancy indicated.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights and arrival and departure can be on any day.
- Airport transfers from Marrakech/Agadir from £80 for a couple and £100 for a family of 4 people each way.
- Rebali is a great place for families with children but for consideration of other guests, parties with children under 12 years must book a villa exclusively and may not reserve individual rooms in Riad Sila and Riad Valmar.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Carter (December 2016)
Rebali Riads were fantastic. Outstanding food and service - authentic and massive meals delivered to the dining room table of our 3 storey villa.
Ali (October 2013)
Accommodation was excellent. The service from everyone was exceptional from the ladies serving breakfast to the gentleman cleaning the pool
Charlotte (October 2013)
Rebali Riad was simply fantastic. Wish we could have stayed longer! So hospitable, personal service and great location. The food was also fab and great relaxed atmosphere to eating where and when you want. The upgrade to the big villa was very special – although we didn’t need the vast space! Magnificent furnishings and star gazing whilst eating supper from the dining room was incredible. Highly recommend and will return!
Kerrie (November 2013)
We absolutely LOVED Rebali Riads. Great service lovely people. Wonderful accommodation.