27th Oct – 3rd Nov 2018
Join a group of like-minded people for a week of mind-body fitness, dance, meditation, workshops, cocktails, food, fun and more! Jill will provide a mix of tribal dance focusing on earth energy, yoga-pilates fusion focus on balance, yoga-pilates focus on strength, yoga nidra focus on mind, and evening breathing techniques.
The resort offers 4 swimming pools, pool bar, spa, elegant facilities and a number of extra activities.
This Mind-Body-Bliss retreat is hosted by Body & Balance (Jill Healy-Quintard) in collaboration with The Perfect Travel group and S-Resorts Bali, and is open to everyone.
Jill has trained and worked for more than 30 years in fitness and wellness for the body and the mind. She is highly trained and experienced, having come from a dance and teaching background. Jill trained in dance as a young girl, and when completing high school trained as a teacher specialising in teaching children with learning difficulties. She also studied acting and ran a drama school at the same time as moving into fitness. Dancing, teaching and acting training all play integral parts in the skilled and knowledgeable way she is able to work with all ages and fitness levels, and provide a thorough program in order to bring out the best in people. Her classes are taught with your health and wellness always in mind, and with it she brings these skills as well as a sense of fun to all her classes. Clients always leave a class feeling energised as well as calm and relaxed after a Body and Balance total balanced workout. Jill runs classes including Pilates, Yoga, YogaPilates Fusion, Cardio Dance Fusion, ZUMBA and GROOVE Fusion.
Jill has had a lifelong passion for fitness and wellness, believing that most issues in life can be aided or even avoided by living a fit and healthy life. So if you are looking for a break and would like to cultivate a healthy body, clear your mind and have some fun book in to this retreat, you won’t regret it.
S-Resorts Bali is the chosen destination as it is a secluded, stylish and great value property which is ideally suited as it offers you a quiet, secluded location that's near Bali's best beaches.
High Tide - Ocean View
Located in 2nd floor of the main building, this room features a expansive views of the resort's gardens & pool below. King-size bed, bedside tables, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, mini bar, closet, in-room safe, luggage rack and small table and chairs. These rooms can also have 2 single beds if needed.
The Lumbung Beach Collection (double)
This Single story Lumbung Villa is set in the private Lumbung Village, adjoining the main Resort. Surrounding a large swimming pool, A/C, Flat screen TV, mini bar and in room safe. Bedroom with four poster double bed. Ideal for couples or single travelers.
The Lumbung Beach Collection (2-storey)
This 2 level Lumbung Villa is set in the private Lumbung Village adjoining the main Resort. Surrounding a large swimming pool, the Villas have a downstairs lounge room, AC, Flat screen TV, mini bar and in room safe. Bedroom upstairs with four poster double bed and great views. Ideal for couples and single travelers.
Surf & Other Activities
Meals & Other Activities:
Breakfast is included in this retreat.
The resort offers authentic Taste Sensations From The Spice Isles, blending a variety of original, Western/Indonesian cuisine into an extensive and delectable menu featuring Western, Indonesian and Balinese tastes. The mixing of culture and variety of climates that lead to ultimate dining experience. Room service, pool side dining and cocktails are available until 10 pm. There are plenty of beaches near by you can visit and great places to eat like The Cashew Tree Café, Single Fin Bar or try Sundays Beach Club to have fun with the SUPs, kayaks, snorkelling
S-Resorts Bali Spa
Like all of S Resorts Bali, the Spa is secluded, peaceful and surrounded by the beautiful grounds. They offer a variety of therapeutic massages and pampering beauty treatments to help soothe the body and mind. Spoil yourself with a deeply relaxing massage using timeless traditional Balinese techniques, reflexology or western styles. There is no better way to sooth those tired muscles after a big day of Jill's healthy but fun activities.
There are surf Breaks that you can access easily from S-Resorts Bali.
If any of you would like a surf lesson let us know and we will provide a quote. The surf spots around S-Resorts Bali are suitable for everyone. Our qualified instructors can give tuition for all surfers from beginner level to experienced and anyone who wants to take their surfing to the next level. Surf Transfers are 3-hr return trips that leave two times daily to any surf points, with flexible departure times. We also have an extensive range of brand new quality surfboards for hire ranging from Stand up Paddles, Longboards to high performance shortboards.
Activities near S-Resorts Bali
The Cashew Tree
- Live music every Thursday night
- Organic and healthy food options
- Kids playground
- Kick boxing and kids gymnastic in the studio
Single Fin Bali
- Relaxed Café/bar
- Amazing view over Uluwatu waves
- Great on Sunday arvos/nights - Live music
- Spectacular sunset views
Drifter Surf Shop
- Gallery/Café/Surf Shop
- Great breakfast/coffee
- Open 8am - 3pm daily
- Clean, fresh ingredients, organic options
- T-shirts, surfboards, guitars, hats, art
- Spanish Clifftop club on cliffs of Uluwatu
- Amazing views
- Mediterranean cuisine, cocktails etc.
- Upmarket with an entry fee. Great for special holidays/celebrations
- Pay extra for pool area or VIP
Sundays Beach Club
- Entry fee gains you access to SUPs, kayaks, snorkelling, beach towels and travelator down clifftop as well as IDR 150k food and beverage credit
- Entry fee:
- Adult IDR 300k
- Child 3-11 IDR 50k
- Child under 3 FREE
- Fire pits on the beach at night – great for families
- Seafood Feast Friday and Sat nights 550k IDR
- Open 9am – 10pm
- Very upmarket – fine food and 5 star service
- Great for sunset drinks/dinner
- On Jimbaran Bay
- Live music
- Bali’s longest brunch 12pm – 5pm
- Pre book is a must
- Unlimited food/beverage package available for about $150 AUD p/person – includes cocktails too
- Restaurant, bar and patio, as well as daybeds and beach-front pool
Other places to eat
- Along beach of Jimbaran are range of Seafood restaurants – great experience sitting on beachfront
- Kelly’s Warung – tucked into cliffs at Bingin, overlooks waves, simple and healthy
- La Baracca – Authentic Italian food in Padang Padang
- Rolling Fork – Italian restaurant, smoothie bowls for breakfast, in Padang Padang
- Bukit Café – breezy breakfasts and casual lunches
- Coco & Poke – delightful bowls i.e vegan friendly, tuna poke bowls. At Single Fin
- Café La Pasion – delicious home-made cakes, great coffee, in Jimbaran
Pura Luhur Uluwatu
- Cliff top temple
- Spectacular views
- Balinese Dance Performance every night at 6pm
- Must be properly dressed
AU$1,593 per person: Twin share High Tide Room
AU$1,748 per person: Twin share Lumbung, Double
AU$1,878 per person: Twin share Lumbung, 2 Storey
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for you requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Online" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Please enquire for single occupancy rates
- Partner or friends are welcome - please enquire for rates
- Airport transfers.
- 7 nights twin share accommodation at S-Resorts Bali.
- Daily breakfast.
- Jill’s Body & Balance sessions.
- Workshop: “Change your Life with Gratitude”.
- Uluwatu temple & fire dance.
- 60 Min traditional Balinese massage.
- Seafood dinner at a local restaurant.
- Shuttle bus to local beaches.
- Free WiFi.
Note: Minimum 10 participants are required for this event
Note: Flights & Insurance NOT included
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Amanda (March 2017)
Bali is a beautiful place with awesome waves and beaches, and fun shopping. The perfect wave gave us a awesome holiday!
S-Resorts Bali is a really quiet, beautiful resort surrounded by nature, another good tip from The Perfect Wave.
Micah Pleasance (October 2017),
The staff at S-Resorts Bali are so amazing it turned out to be the perfect place to stay. All the staff were friendly and Ken was amazing at accommodating me for the entire trip. Everything turned out perfect which made my trip absolutely amazing and wouldn’t hesitate to go back there and stay again.