The villa is well suited for groups of friends or families, with plenty of facilities for kids and a professional team of staff that includes a manager, butlers, housekeeping, 24-hour security, a car and driver and a private chef. With its flats lawns, reception areas and sweeping staircase, the property is also ideal for small weddings and events for up to 40 guests.
Villa Canggu South adjoins the two-bedroom Villa Canggu North, and the two villlas can be separated by a retractable garden wall. When all six bedrooms are rented together, the garden can be opened up to create a luxurious space with two pools, two living and dining rooms and interconnecting doors.
- Satellite-channel TV and DVD player
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and jacuzzi tub for two
- Private terrace
- Air-conditioned bedroom with twin beds that convert to a king
- Satellite-channel TV and DVD player
- Stylish bathroom with walk-in rain shower and a circular bathtub for two
UPSTAIRS GUEST SUITES
- Air-conditioned bedrooms each with king-sized beds that convert to twins
- Satellite-channel TV and DVD players
- Stylish bathrooms with walk-in rain showers
- Private balconies
- Large, air-conditioned living area with comfortable couches and satellite-channel TV and DVD player
- Dining area with adjacent bar and dining table with seating for eight people
- Chill-out mezzanine reading room at roof level with breezy balcony and sea views
- An astonishing collection of artwork
- 20 x 5.5-metre swimming pool connected to a 3 x 5.5-metre kids' pool
- Open-sided dining pavilion poolside with large table and bench seats
- Pool deck with sun loungers and umbrellas.
Surf & Other Activities
|7 nights||Villa Canggu South 4BR (Quad Share)||Villa||NZ$1,833||Per person||02 Apr-15 Jun, 31 Aug-20 Dec|
|7 nights||Villa Canggu South 4BR (Quad Share)||Villa||NZ$2,083||Per person||15 Jun-31 Aug|
|7 nights||Villa Canggu South 4BR (Quad Share)||Villa||NZ$2,750||Per person||20 Dec-06 Jan|
- All villa rates are inclusive of 10% government tax and 5.5% service charge.
- Prices above are per person prices based on Quad share, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full. Rental must be for whole villa, you cannot book individual rooms.
Minimum stay: Low Season – 2 nights, high season – 5 nights, peak season – 7 nights.
These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Low season: January 9 th to June 15th (excludes Easter Period and Chinese New Year) + September 1th to December 18th.
- High season: July 1st to July 31st + September 1st to September 15th + Easter period and Chinese New Year (dates vary yearly).
- Peak season: 19th Dec to Jan 8th + December 21 th to January 8th.
- Exclusive use of the whole Villa and listed facilities
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper,chef, security
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn Down set up service
- Wifi Internet Connection
- Airport transfer included (conditions apply)
- One car and driver at a special rate of us $ 25++ /day for 8 hours (excluded petrol ; extra hours chargeable).
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Jessica (May 2012)
Perfect Getaway - We loved staying at this villa. Open plan kitchen, lounge and eating area and we were well looked after. The owner was very helpful with all our questions regarding our 6 month old granddaughter and we were well looked after by all the staff. Gede the driver was terrific, suggesting places to visit and even coming to find us when he thought we might be lost in Seminyak. The bedrooms were large and the large en-suites and walk in wardrobe in the same area made life very easy. Nothing was too much trouble for these lovely people. The area has cows in the paddocks! and a 5 minute walk to the beach and good restaurants.