Club Agadir is by a beautiful sandy beach and is perfect for your surfing. Explore the area with experience tours from Robinsonaden. After a long day of surfing and exploring you can relax with massages at the WellFit.
If you get hungry then enjoy some local cuisine at the restaurant, or relax in one of the bars for a sundowner.
Club Agadir has that Moroccan charm you are looking for whilst you surf and relax in luxury with all your needs catered for.
This all-inclusive club sits on the sandy beaches with waves just outside. Score the breaks of Taghazout, Tamraght, and Agadir. Your non-surfing partner or family can book a Robinsonaden adventure tour to explore the area and feel the Moroccan culture, sunbath or relax at the Wellfit spa.
Watch the sun go down over the ocean and enjoy a drink at one of the bars before settling into your luxury room.
Club Agadir cater for single travelers, couples and families with 302 comfortable rooms.
- Double Room (regular, seaside or sea view)
- Family Room (Adjoining Double Rooms)
- Junior Suite
- Senior Suite
- Single Parent Room
- Economy Double Room
All of the rooms have
- movable single beds,
- separate WC,hairdryer,make-up mirror,
- satellite TV, phone,
- fridge and
- balcony or terrace
- Internet access is available via a LAN cable in Junior Suites, type 1 and Senior Suites, type 1.
Surf & Other Activities
The club is located right at the beach and you can surf the breaks of Taghazout, Tamraght, and Agadir. You can surf all year round at Robinson, with their partner company looking after the surf lessons, transfers and equipment rental. They also offer bodyboarding and SUP lessons and tours.
There are plenty of experiences that wait for you at Robinson Club Agadir. You will be able to indulge in tagine dishes, watch shows at the theatre and from June to October you can enjoy the Oriental Beach Barbecue. Also don’t forget to explore the glorious area with Robinsonaden adventure trips, where you will be able to ride a camel on the beach or hike to High Atlas.
Wellfit® has plenty to offer with an eastern twist. You will be able to go to the fitness studio so that you stay in shape, join a group fitness program or just rejuvenate at the Wellfit® Spa.
Hamam is a true experience as you learn about the bathing culture of the Orient and couples can indulge in an exclusive Berber massage with argan oil.
As a golfer you will find no better course then at Agadir. There are five golf courses in the area and the Robinson Golf Academy offers golf lessons.
When you it comes to eating you will be spoilt for choice, as there is a selection of buffets as well as light WellFood dishes.
Made by Robinson means that selected drinks are included up until 02:00 am every night.
The water sport center which is run by the perfect wave is located straight at the beach. After a beautiful surf session you will find the beach restaurant next to the surf center. The bay of Agadir with a length of 6,5 km is the perfect surf spot for beginners and advanced surfers of every age. The hotel provides a lifeguard service just down at the beach. Our surf instructors take care of you 7 days a week with their knowledge und fun. Rental equipment and a storage for own surf material is provided in the surf center. Towels can be taken at the beach information next to the surf center.
|1 night||Junior Suite||Room||NZ$210||Per person per night||24 Nov-22 Dec, 08 Jan-09 Feb|
|1 night||Junior Suite||Room||NZ$255||Per person per night||17 Nov-24 Nov, 02 Jan-08 Jan, 09 Feb-23 Feb, 01 Apr-01 May|
|1 night||Junior Suite||Room||NZ$296||Per person per night||08 Nov-17 Nov, 23 Feb-22 Mar|
|1 night||Junior Suite||Room||NZ$404||Per person per night||22 Dec-02 Jan, 22 Mar-01 Apr|
|7 nights||Twin Standard (Double Share)||Package||NZ$1,151||Per person||24 Nov-22 Dec, 08 Jan-09 Feb|
|7 nights||Twin Standard (Double Share)||Package||NZ$1,393||Per person||17 Nov-24 Nov, 02 Jan-08 Jan, 09 Feb-23 Feb, 01 Apr-01 May|
|7 nights||Twin Standard (Double Share)||Package||NZ$1,620||Per person||08 Nov-17 Nov, 23 Feb-22 Mar|
|7 nights||Twin Standard (Double Share)||Package||NZ$1,998||Per person||22 Dec-02 Jan, 22 Mar-01 Apr|
- Prices above are per person prices based on double share, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect wave is a fully licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we get the best rate flight prices from the best airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Nightly accommodation in a room of your choice
- 3 meals a day
- All local drinks at the Bar, Restaurant as well as snack during the day are offered free of charge till 00:30 pm. Excluded: Champagne, special wines and imported alcoholic beverages.
- Tennis equipment rental and tennis court usage
- Using of Recreation and Wellness area and participation in aerobics, gymnastics and relaxing programs
- Professional care of Children (Starting from 3 years) an baby cot
- Service charge and local taxes.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.