Petite Hotel Hamac promises visitors an authentic Japanese alpine experience in the ski village of Hakuba. The hotel is within easy access of public transport and ski lifts. The closest lift is less than a minute’s walk from the main entrance, meaning Hamac can easily be considered a ski in, ski out hotel. The location is also brilliant for hitting the town, with restaurants, museums and bars all within walking distance. As you’d expect from a Hakuba hotel, Hamac has its own, on site baths. Skiers will appreciate the storage and drying rooms, while pet lovers will be delighted to hear Hamac actually allows furry friends. That’s a bit of a rarity in these parts, but just one of Hamac’s nice little perks. The other great benefit of crashing at Hamac is their discount lift passes, which are a huge pro in a town like Hakuba.
Located within the scenic parkland of Hakuba, Petit Hotel Hamac Hakuba offers charming accommodation and a wide range of facilities, such as an airport shuttle, free Wi-Fi and luggage storage. This hotel also provides guests with parking, snow sports and a vending machine.
Petit Hotel Hamac offers 10 rooms, each with a private bathroom and a TV. The en suite bathroom includes a shower.
Those staying at Petit Hotel Hamac can enjoy a satisfying breakfast in the dining room every day. There is also the added advantage of an on-site restaurant.
Petit Hotel Hamac features:
- 5 minutes walk to the lifts
- Comfortable, budget home-style lodgings
- Cozy restaurant and bar area
- Complimentary pick-up service from Hakuba bus and train stations
- Free shuttle bus service to other ski areas
- Wireless internet
- Complimentary parking
- Luggage storage
- Vending machines
- Coin operated Laundry Service
- Ski room
- Western Twin Room with Ensuite Bathroom – sleeps up to 2x people
- WaYo Combination Room with Enquite Bathroom – sleeps up to 4x people
- Japanese Tatami Room with Shared Bathroom – sleeps up to 4x people