Hakuba Luna Hotel is one of the very best located properties in Hakuba. It is often ski-in and it is a very short (less than 100m) slightly down-hill walk to the Sakka quad chairlift.
Hakuba Luna Hotel was refurbished for the 2009-2010 ski season and underwent additional upgrading for the 2010-2011 season. Further upgrades have been undertaken for the 2012-2013 season. If you value convenience to the slopes, comfort, reliable friendly service and value for money, then this is the hotel for you.
Also those blue bird ski days when the sun is shining and the snow is glistening make your skiing and boarding experiences very special. Hakuba receives massive amounts of snow but has more blue bird ski days than the ski resorts on Hokkaido. Of course Hakuba Happo-One is famous as the location of the 1998 Nagano Winter Olympic Games alpine events. Hakuba Luna Hotel was used by the Italian Winter Olympic team as their base. Hakuba Happo-One wouldn’t have been chosen unless the conditions were great. Test yourself on the top to bottom Olympic downhill run!
- Pizza and Pasta Restaurant with bar
- Recreation Room with XBox, DVD and large Screen TV
- Wireless Internet access, Cable TV with English channels
- Laundry, Dryer, Public Hot Baths, Vending Machine
- Shuttle bus to Hakuba 47 and Goryu Toomi stops out the front of the lodge
- Shuttle services to station and bus stop
Surf & Other Activities
Hakuba Luna Hotel restaurant, Eclipse, has ample seating to accommodate hotel guests for breakfast. The size of the restaurant enables you to fuel up quickly with breakfast so that they can get out to the slopes without wasting too much time. A hot daily breakfast is included in the Hakuba Luna Hotel room rates.
After a big day out on the slopes, you will be able to relax in the warm Eclipse Restaurant & Bar which re-opens with a Happy Hour from 4pm until 5pm and then continues into the evening, providing a menu consisting of a selection of Italian mains, pizzas, pastas, salads and desserts, together with daily specials. As well as table seating, Eclipse offers a lounge area in which to relax. Alternatively, you might prefer to sit up at the bar.
Bar and Restaurant Beverages
A range of beer, wines, spirits, sake and soft drinks are available as well as hot chocolate, good coffees, and teas.
Daily happy hour between 4pm and 5pm: discounted alcoholic drinks plus a free slice of garlic and cheese pizza with every drink.
Exclusively for guest use, the recreation room is located on the ground floor of Hakuba Luna. The recreation room includes couches on which you can relax while you watch a DVD on the 52″ TV, play on the Xbox or simply mingle with other guests. There are also tables at which you may play poker or other board games (available from reception).
Drying Room and Ski Equipment Storage Facilities
Hakuba Luna Hotel has a large heated drying room on the ground floor of the building. It contains plenty of ski boot racks, ski racks and snowboard racks for storage of ski equipment. You may also hang your ski clothing in the drying room to allow it to dry properly overnight.
Hakuba Luna Hotel has a laundry room available for guests with washing machines and clothes driers, plus an iron and ironing board. The laundry room is located on the ground level of the hotel.
Hakuba Luna Hotel is equipped with wireless internet. Guests using their own laptop are provided with free wireless internet access. Guests are also able to access the internet via a shared personal computer.
|7 nights||Superior King or Twin (with ensuite) - Twin share||Room||NZ$2,897||Per person||27 Jan-01 Feb, 24 Dec-04 Jan|
|7 nights||Superior King or Twin (with ensuite) - Twin share||Room||NZ$2,491||Per person||04 Jan-27 Jan|
|7 nights||Superior King or Twin (with ensuite) - Twin share||Room||NZ$2,073||Per person||01 Feb-08 Mar|
|7 nights||Superior King or Twin (with ensuite) - Twin share||Room||NZ$1,612||Per person||08 Mar-01 Apr, 10 Dec-24 Dec|
- Prices are per person prices in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers (Narita-Hakuba-Narita)
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5-days lift pass (All Mountain)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- New Year: 24 Dec - 3 Jan and 27 - 31 Jan
- Peak Season: 4 - 26 Jan
- High Season: 1 Feb - 7 March
- Low Season: 10 - 23 Dec and 8 -31 March
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.