Two bedroom log construction cottages with all the comforts of home, close to lifts and scenic views of Niseko. Two apartments sleep four comfortably, and two sleep 2 adults and 3 children bedrooms are downstairs. Fully furnished spacious upstairs living area - English satellite TV, video, DVD, stereo, Dishwasher, internet connection, laundry available, and a good ski/board storage area.
- Bathroom with bath and shower combination, shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Laundry room with washing machine, washing powder
- iron and ironing board
- Dining area with table and seating for 5
- Lounge room with TV, SkyPerfect Satellite
- DVD player
- Wireless broadband internet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Heated ski room for storage and drying
4 Person Townhouse:
- Two bedrooms configured with 2 single beds in each room. Comfortably sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom (bathtub/shower/toilet)
2nd floor - Kitchen, living area, dining area and balcony.
5 Person Townhouse:
- Two bedrooms, 1 room configured with 2 single beds and the other room configured with 1 bunk bed and 1 single bed. Comfortably sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom (bathtub/shower/toilet
2nd floor - Kitchen, living area, dining area and balcony.
Amenities in Town Houses:
- Satellite television
- CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen (Includes - refrigerator, microwave, toaster, rice cooker, hot water pot, dishwasher and oven)
- Laundry - Washer only
Each cottage has a living room with a TV (satellite TV), DVD player and mini hifi. Each apartment also has wireless broadband internet.
There is a separate dining area (with seating for either 4 or 5 depending on the number of beds) and a fully equipped kitchen complete with oven, microwave, toaster, sandwich press, blender, kettle, rice cooker, dishwasher and large fridge.
There is 1 bathroom with combined western toilet & shower/bath. Shampoo, conditioner, body soap and hairdryer are also provided.
Each apartment also has its own laundry facilities including washing machine, and ironing board / iron.
There is also a balcony adjoining the upstairs living area where smoking is allowed.
The entrance to each cottage has storage for ski gear and outerwear which serves as a drying area.
Surf & Other Activities
First Tracks Cat Skiing
Unforgettable experience of making fresh turns by accessing the mountain by snow cat before the mountain open. Open for those who are comfortable riding powder snow. For age 13 yrs or older.
Experience an exhilarating Snowmobile tour that takes you to untouched nature surrounding Niseko Village.
Cross-Country Ski Course
Niseko Village has Cross-country courses adjacent to Hilton Niseko Village.
Cross-country ski rentals and guiding are also available.
Guided Snowshoe Tours
Snowshoeing is a great way to explore the beautiful nature in Niseko Village.
Like a scene from a winter fairy tale whisk across the sparkling snow on a reindeer sled. Make sure to bring your camera and capture memories of this unique activity!
Hop on a snow raft towed by a snowmobile and enjoy the ride along!
Discover Niseko’s legendary hidden and un-tracked powder with an experienced guide!
Take in the beautiful local scenery on a snowmobile. With courses designed for all ages and skill levels from beginner to the advanced snowmobile rider you will be sure to have a blast and you ride through trails, open fields and into untouched terrain.
A snowshoe trip is an easy and enjoyable way to spend time outdoors in the snow, and a great chance to take some iconic photos of Mount Youtei and surrounds.
Rest, relax and rejuvenate in a traditional Japanese onsen and enjoy the feeling of cleansing and soaking your body after a great powder day. Onsen is an authentic and natural way of healing your mind, body and soul. There are a number of onsens within minutes walk of Alpen Ridge.
Niseko has an abundance of restaurants, bars, shops and tours available. Onsens are a must when visiting Niseko, where you can relax with the locals and take in the serenity. Day tours to Sapporo, including the Annual Ice Festival, the seaside city of Otaru, or some cultural activities within Hirafu allows you to have a broad holiday experience.
Take a day trip to the nearby cities of Sapporo or Otaru - the former being the site of the 1972 Winter Olympics and home to the annual Yuki Matsuri (Ice Festival).
|7 nights||2BDR (Sleep 4)||Package||NZ$776||Per person||23 Nov-15 Dec|
|7 nights||2BDR (Sleep 4)||Package||NZ$1,486||Per person||15 Dec-28 Feb|
|7 nights||2BDR (Sleep 4)||Package||NZ$776||Per person||28 Feb-30 Apr|
- Early Bird Offer: Book by May 31 and get 20% OFF
- Price is per person in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations. Invoices will be recalculated at the time of final payment using the current exchange rate.
- Package price is based on 2 adults sharing the room (unless otherwise stated).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Transfers from the Chitose Airport to Niseko (round trip).
- Accommodation of your choice.
- Niseko lift pass (including night skiing).
- Complimentary wireless
- Early: 23 Nov to 15 Dec
- Regular: 16 Dec to 28 Feb
- Late: 1 Mar to 30 Apr
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.