Back before Bruce Brown released The Endless Summer in 1966, and before Alby Falzon’s 1971 epic Morning Of The Earth, surf travel was a luxury few embarked on.
Back then it was you and a friend, perhaps one board, rented motorbikes and simple food.
Nowadays everything is possible, and The Perfect Wave’s core aim is to make your search for the perfect wave easy for you…
Whether you are planning a boat trip with buddies or a comfy land camp with your partner or family, we can take you there … anywhere.
We also made a conscious decision nearly six years ago now, back in 2010 to create tailored, unique experiences – special social trips, once in a lifetime social experiences that only we can offer.
Here’s 6 individually tailored, boutique trips with strictly limited numbers, at highly accessible rates for your enjoyment. All TPW’s Signature Experiences will sell out rapidly, so get in early to secure your spot and be able to tell your friends and family you were part of something special in 2016. Here are our Six Unique, Must-Do Surf Trips in 2016:
1) Barton and Holly Lynch have made some lifetime friends on their Maldives trips with The Perfect Wave as have many of their guests. In 2016 BL and Holly are doing two trips with The Perfect Wave, their May Carpe Vita trip sold out a year in advance, but there’s still a few spots left for their Kandooma coaching and yoga trip.
2) Surf Music In Paradise: PETE MURRAY At Kandooma. Sitting less than 10 metres from the stage on a bean bag, a cold drink in hand, friends and family nearby, socializing and surfing with the muso’s and like-minded fans is unbeatable. Join Pete at Kandooma in June 2016 for 3 gigs in 7 days & surf and groove till you drop.
3) Surf Indo With Occy: 1999 World Champion – Australia’s favourite surfer of all time – Occy returns to Aloita Resort, The Mentawai in Sept 2016. His 2014 and 15 Legends trips sold out in record time, this trip will be no different. Occ’s been training and ripping again. Delay at your own peril.
4) Australia’s Bona Fide Queen of the waves PAM BURRIDGE has hooked up with The Perfect Wave to run her incredibly popular surf coaching clinics. Pam laid all the foundations and she has all the knowledge and wisdom to share. Join Pam and her guru shaper husband Mark Rabbidge at Kandooma in August 2016.
5) Surf Music In Paradise: TEX PERKINS /Phil Jamieson at Hidden Valley, Resort Bali. Tex Perkins (Beasts, Cruel Sea, Dark Horses etc) & Phil Jamieson (Grinspoon) are playing 6 shows in 7 days at Hidden Valley Resort, Bali this September 5-12. Tickets are selling fast, so get in now & enjoy this truly unique opportunity to surf all day & groove & socialize at Tex & Phil’s gigs at night.
6) SURFING With MERMAIDS: Join one of our Mystical Surf Adventures hosted by European models/athletes Janni Hönscheid and Sylvi Bódi. The girls love to travel, surf new waves, meet new people, experience, inspire & live outside of the comfort zone. They invite like-minded people to join them in the Maldives, Indonesia or The Caroline’s for the experience of a lifetime. March 20 – April 5 in the Mentawai or July 31 – Aug 10 in the Maldives. P-Pass in November.