The Solomon Islands are still relatively new to the surfing world so you will have the opportunity to be a pioneer and find breaks that have never been surfed before. If you want to surf uncrowded waves in a tropical paradise with an array of natural adventures like snorkeling, diving or hiking that is off the beaten track and experience a culture that will blow you away and take you out of your everyday comfort zone…. leave the city and crowded beaches behind and experience The Solomons.
Uncrowded surf, crystal clear water, colorful living reefs, excellent fishing, incredible scenery, tropical rainforest and tribal societies in one of the last surfing frontiers. Be one of the lucky few to visit places isolated and untouched by modern tourism… leave the 21st century behind… Solwata Surf Camp is located in the spectacular Lau Lagoon amidst unique and ancient man made islands and stilted villages, fringed by a massive reef system on one side and spectacular mountains on the other. You will be staying amongst a living cultural and environmental treasure. Its also an incredible surfing playground with more than a dozen world class reef set ups.
- Airport pick-up and drop off with Honiara tour.
- Inter-island transfers with guide.
- Accommodation at Solwata Surf Camp.
- Great food – 3 meals a day with focus on fresh organic produce and sea food. Tea and coffee.
- Daily use of 40HP surf transfer boat with canopy – all fuel included in tour price – unlimited surfing every day.
- Australian guide with a wealth of local experience in and out of the water guarantees you are in safe hands.
- Other activities included as options each day – waterfalls, bushwalking, village and market visits, snorkelling, fishing trips.
- Community contributions supporting sustainable tourism in an area very new to any kind of tourism.
Located on a secluded island, Sanbis Resort offers a unique experience for those looking to get away from it all. Sitting amidst coastal trees and coconut palms is your Leaf House Villa with its verandah over a tranquil lagoon. Each bungalow has its own private beach, ensuite bathroom with hot water and a stunning view accross the lagoon. Sanbis Resort is one of a very few exclusive GO ECO Operators in the Asia Pacific Region, offering superb service, whilst having a minimal impact on the surrounding environment. There are three good consistent breaks, Titiana, Paelongge and Outside Naru within close proximity (5-20 mins by boat).
- Return domestic flights Honiara to Gizo.
- Return airport transfers to the Island.
- Accommodation in a private bungalow.
International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect Wave is a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best wholesale rate flight prices to Solomon Islands.
- All above prices are per person prices in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Packages prices for non-surfers are available on request.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please call us on 1300 00WAVE to speak with one of our friendly surf experience specialists.