If you are looking for a surf trip that includes absolutely uncrowded surf combined with exploration of possibly unsurfed waves, great food, a short flight from Australia and a professional photographer taking shots of you ripping it up (and then possibly posting the best ones for the world to see you), TPW & saltmotion surf trip to Papua New Guinea is just what the doctor ordered.
After 3 very succesful trips this season, there is last one remaining: Uncrowded and pristine Papua New Guinea with the only surf charter in the region: PNG Explorer.
There are still 4 spots available and for $3590, you will receive:
- return airfares,
- airport transfers to/from the boat,
- 7 nights on PNG Explorer,
- 3 fantastic meals a day plus snacks.
- Soft drinks, bottled water & 2 beers/day.
- Island cultural experience – traditional dance display & meal.
- Use of all snorkeling equipment, fishing gear, kayaks & stand-up paddle board.
- High resolution print ready photographs of yourself surfing.
- Glory shots on the saltmotion website each day during the trip!
- 25% Discount off printing and framing costs for trip photos at Saltmotion Gallery.