Welcoming T-Land Resort, Rote, to The Perfect Wave Surf Experience family
The newest member of The Perfect Wave Surf Experience family is T-Land Resort, a brand-new surf resort built in Rote Island, east Indonesia. They are opening in May 2012. Nestled in Nembralla village, it ticks all boxes of a perfect surf adventure for an intermediate or advanced surfer:
• 2 world-class surf breaks just out the front, and surf transfers to other breaks.
• Clean and comfortable: brand-new accommodation in traditional huts.
• Totally uncrowded.
• Remote location = a great cultural experience.
• Modern services: free internet access, bike hire, video and photo viewing, information services.
• A plethora of other activities to do: snorkeling, fishing, excursions to local villages and markets, cycling, photography…
Rote Island is blessed with world-class waves and has kept well away from tourism. The best conditions are from March to November, and you can score the famous T-Land, one of the longest waves in Indonesia, The Bommie (a shorter, intense right-hander), Boa, Peanuts, Suckies and more, plus some secret spots. Rote’s huge extension of deserted beaches and its extraordinary sea life make this island a unique destination where you can find neither western distractions nor car and bike noises. Thanks to the lack of light pollution, you can watch a sky full of stars every night. Local kids run up to the visitors to greed them with a loud “Hello”. Being in Rote is like watching out of a small window into the past.
The owners are passionate surfers and service-oriented people that understand that in a perfect surf trip, you expect uncrowded waves, good information on the breaks, and great food – and they offer just that. To welcome T-Land Resort to our family, we offer you 10% OFF for stays from May to July and a FREE night for stays at least 2 weeks long. Check out some photo and video below: