The Perfect Wave recently outgrew our old West St, Brookvale office space and moved into an expanded Carter Rd (Brookvale) premises.
To celebrate our expansion, we held a party last Friday night March 11, and invited 200 of our VIP clients – Perfection Pass members.
The Perfect Wave Opening Night Featured Phil Jamieson (lead singer of Grinspoon) performing live promoting the upcoming “Surf Music In Paradise” series of exclusive, intimate concerts in Bali and The Maldives.
The Perfect Wave have pioneered a unique, intimate series of concerts whereby legendary Australian musicians perform concerts at idyllic surf resorts so you can enjoy a week of surfing, music and socializing Phil and Tex Perkins will be playing 6 gigs in 7 days in Bali this September – and Pete Murray is playing 3 shows in 7 days in The Maldives this June.
Numbers for the Surf Music In Paradise shows are strictly capped, so the concerts and surf do not become overcrowded.
The Perfect Wave ambassador, 1988 World Surfing Champion Barton Lynch, helped The Perfect Wave CEO Jamie Gray raffle of several trips and some of Barton’s personal photographs in an effort that raised $12,400 for A Perfect Foundation, which is our non-profit organisation in the Mentawai Islands, Indonesia.
Well over 200 invited clients partied the night away enjoying some tempting surf travel movies, the celebrity foundation auction, Phil Jamieson’s brilliant solo set and a late night DJ.
Last but not least, The Perfect Wave would like to thank all our much appreciated sponsors and friends that donated items for the evening.
Special thanks to the following:
- Grant @ Modus Operandi Brewing Co for his extremely generous beer donation
- Barton Lynch for his signed framed photo of him and Kelly Slater
- Waratahs Rugby for their signed ball
- Jon @ Chaos Surfboards for his surfboard donation
- Linda @ ClinInk Cosmetic Tattooing
- Wazza at Surfing World / Coastal Watch for Gift Pack
- Matt Grainger for Manly Surf Sessions and High Performance Sessions
- Simon @ White Collar Boxing
- Layne Beachley for surf lessons
- Geoff at Seaweed and Sand for gift voucher and quilt cover set
- Merival Newport for dinner voucher
- Barbuto for dinner voucher
- RG Meats for meat trays
- Sanctum for their surf accessories gift packs
- Splash Ding Repairs
- 121 Creative for all marketing flyers and banners
- Surfmud for donating zinc