The Terra hotel is one of Jackson's Hole most luxurious hotel and it's perfectly located, just a short walk to the lifts. The hotel offers 132 rooms with exceptional amenities and services. Guest rooms are stylish with flat screen TV's, entertainment system, fridge, safe and plush Terra beds. Onsite amenities include ski valet and concierge, a restaurant, an indoor-outdoor swimming pool and complimentary access to Chill Spa.
At Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, they adopt an evolutionary approach to hospitality, where luxury and environmental responsibility come together to create an exceptional experience for you. Located slopeside to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and at the gateway to Grand Teton National Park, Hotel Terra is LEEDS Silver Certified and a AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel.
While Jackson Hole invites exploration and adventure, this picturesque and pristine mountain environment also inspires much needed rest and relaxation. With this in mind, the Teton Village hotel features supremely comfortable guest rooms and suites and thoughtful amenities and services for a unique lodging experience where you can experience and preserve this spectacular part of our world.
A flickering fireplace, stunning views, beautiful spaces lit with natural sunlight, plush hotel amenities and top of the line service come together to offer an unforgettable mountain getaway you truly deserve.
Located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and just one mile from Grand Teton National Park, Hotel Terra offers 132 rooms ranging from the Terra Guest room to 3 bedroom suites. Hotel Terra Jackson Hole offers luxurious and serene lodging in Jackson Hole, incorporating stylish, vibrant design with the comforts of home. With plentiful, expansive windows, all of the lodging accommodations have ample daylight and views, bringing the stunning natural environment of Jackson Hole, Wyoming into your interior space. You will enjoy beautifully inlaid gas fireplaces, contemporary western design features and rich material tones and textures.
In addition, they have a number of Resort Homes & Condominiums in Teton Village as alternative lodging options. This eco-friendly hotel creates superior interior air quality, efficient temperature management, well insulated rooms, smoke-free environment, chemical-free cleaning products and state-of-the-art ventilation, collectively creating a healthier, restorative environment for you during your stay in this Jackson Hole green hotel.
Each of the hotel rooms feature:
- Flat screen Hi-Definition TVs
- Bose surround sound speaker system in suites and studios
- ‘iHome’ iPod docking stations
- Complimentary high-speed wireless access
- Hi-tech full color touch screen telephones
- 100% organic towels, bath mats and bathrobes
- The “Terra Bed”, a custom designed 100% natural mattress in guest rooms and suites
- Gas fireplaces and terraces in suites and studios
- 100% organic bath amenities
- In-room recycling program
- In-floor heating, deep soaking Zuma Airbath and ‘rainshower’ head in bathrooms
- Daily housekeeping service, with turn down service upon request
- Coffee set up
- Personal refrigerator
- Personal safe
Comes complete with a fully appointed kitchen, generous living area with inlaid gas fireplace, flat screen Hi-Definition TV, dining table and chairs and a custom designed wall bed. Each Urban Studio also includes oversized sliding glass doors that open to a furnished terrace
With a spacious entrance foyer, 9 foot high ceiling and double vanity bathroom the Terra Guest Room offers your choice of king sized or two queen sized beds. The Terra Guest Room also includes a flat screen Hi-Definition TV, complimentary wireless access, the “Terra Bed” and oversized picture windows that provide breathtaking views.
One Bedroom Hotel Suite
An indulgent combination of the components found in the Urban Studio and Terra Guest Room, the One Bedroom Suite brings together high end conveniences of home, including a furnished kitchen and terrace, with the added space and amenities of a luxury hotel room. This elegant combination is ideal for small families or couples looking for a little more living space.
Two Bedroom Hotel Suite
Adding a second complete guest room to the one bedroom suite, they’ve created the 2-bedroom suite. This suite offers the ideal Jackson Hole lodging option for family vacations or a friends’ getaway.
Three Bedroom Hotel Suite
The ultimate in Jackson Hole luxury lodging, the Three Bedroom Suite brings together a combination of three double bedded and king bedded guest rooms, an expanded kitchen and dining area, a large furnished terrace and picture windows across the end corner of the living room.
Surf & Other Activities
Dining at Hotel Terra
- Selection of breakfast crepes, daily breakfast burritos, home baked goods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Serves lunch complete with fresh sandwiches, salads and housemade soups
- Provides a full coffee bar serving free trade organic coffee and loose leaf, organic teas
- Selection of smoothies, juices and natural energy drinks
- Afternoon cocktails, wine and beer are available in the restaurant and poolside
- “Terra Cafe to Go” for breakfast and lunch that can be brought to your room during restaurant operating hours
Hours: Breakfast 7:00 am – 11:00 am; Lunch 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Il Villaggio Osteria
- A local favorite Italian restaurant serving dinner nightly specializing in Roman Trattoria fare
- A lively bar and salumi bar
- Wood fire oven for gourmet pizzas, in addition to a full menu of fish, game, chicken and pasta specialties
- Extensive wine list, specializing in hard to find and undiscovered bottles and vintages
- Menu relies on sustainable and locally sourced ingredients
- Outdoor terrace dining with a fire pit
- “Osteria to Go” for dinner that can be brought to your room during restaurant operating hours
The elegant, intimate Chill Spa floats six floors up, on the top floor of Hotel Terra Jackson Hole. Every element of this Wyoming spa, from the inspiring views from the outdoor hot tub to the organic, restorative treatments, reminds you that renewing our spirit and body begins with connecting to our natural world.
- Massages, facials, body wraps, body soaks.
- Located on the top, 6th, floor of Hotel Terra Jackson Hole.
- Adults only.
- 6 treatment rooms, including a couple’s treatment room with oversized Jacuzzi tub, fireplace and mountain views.
- Sky Lounge, for pre and post-treatment relaxation, with floor to ceiling window and panoramic views.
- Outdoor rooftop hot tub and deck with southern views of the Teton and Snake River Mountain range.
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam rooms.
- 100% organic products by Eminence Organics.
Services & Amenities
- Front desk, concierge and guest service staff to accommodate all your needs and wishes.
- Slope-side and ski-in access from the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, a short walk to the Aerial Tram to the Summit.
- Ski Valet service and storage.
- Complimentary access to Chill Spa, our rooftop spa complete with steam showers, lounge and an outdoor rooftop hot tub.
- “Refresh” infinity pool with surrounding terrace located on the 3rd floor of the East Wing overlooking Teton Village Commons.
- Complimentary business center in East Wing lobby.
- Complimentary wireless access throughout the property.
- Complimentary morning newspaper upon request.
- Welcoming fire-lit lobby lounge.
- Complimentary valet parking in heated underground garage.
- DVD player upon request.
- All lodging accommodations are non-smoking.
Retail & Rentals
The Jackson Treehouse
Provides the latest in ski, skate, surf style offers for all ages, with bike, snowboard and ski retail and rental, as well as retail outerwear and lifestyle wear.
MADE Jackson Hole
Features a unique selection of handmade goods for the house, office, gift and individual.