The Aspen Meadows Resort is located in Aspen’s historic west end and offers 98 modern, Bauhaus-inspired suites with incredible views. Located on 40 acres in a park-like setting, our guests enjoy spacious suites with floor to ceiling windows that “bring the outside in.”
The average size of our suites is 50-75 square meters and each offers a comfortable living area as well as a separate sleeping area with either a king or two queen beds, and queen sofa-sleeper. After enjoying all that an Aspen winter has to offer, end your day in the Hefner lounge sipping on a drink by the fireplace or on our outdoor patio. Or relax in our year round heated outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking the Roaring Fork River and Red Mountain. To cap off the evening, enjoy spectacular views and superb cuisine in Plato’s Restaurant. 24-hour Complimentary shuttles are available from the airport, Gondola Plaza and Rubey Park bus terminal.
Nestled on 40 sweeping acres and surrounded by the picturesque Rocky Mountains, the Aspen Meadows Resort boasts versatility through its rich history, award-winning cuisine, spacious guest suites, innovative meeting spaces and refreshing amenities. Home to the Aspen Institute, the property has an unmatched history from the variety of on-site art installations, to the décor & design, to the unparalleled meeting and event spaces; the Aspen Meadows Resort is a true Aspen gem.
Floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious guest suites are a few aspects that set this property apart from other Aspen hotels. The resort was designed by Herbert Bayer in the Bauhaus style which boasts clean lines, uncluttered spaces, natural light and simple elegance.
The Aspen Meadows Resort has over 22,000 sq.ft. of event and meeting space within 14 different venues on over 40 beautiful acres. Add to that state-of-the-art conferencing technology and tailored break services and you'll see what sets Aspen Meadows above the rest. They believe that the most inspiring way to gather is through incorporating fresh air, natural light, one of a kind teambuilding programs, tailored catering, indulgent resort amenities and views that are unparalleled.
With three different dining locations on-site, they have something for everyone. Meadows Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch. Hefner Lounge offers all day dining menu from 11 am - 11 pm daily. Plato’s, their exquisite dinner experience where Executive Chef Todd Slossberg, dishes up classic cuisine with a contemporary sustainable twist in one of the most romantic and intimate Aspen restaurants.
A truly unique destination, the resort boasts a classic and creative history dating back to 1949. The Bauhaus movment has always played a roll in the design, decor and appeal. The notion behind the property to unite the mind, body and spirit plays a great role in the aesthetic of 98 guest suites. Spacious, floor-to-ceiling windows bring the inspiring, mountainous surroundings inside while contemporary and simple furnishing decorate the rooms. There is much more to these elegant suites than meets the untrained eye. Each guest suite is furnished with classic and collectable items from IDCA posters to beautiful Bertoia chairs. All guest suites completed a full renovation in the winter of 2007. Explore your surroundings here
- 24 hour room service
- iPod docking stations
- Large working desk with lamp
- Mini kitchen with refrigerator and microwave
- In room coffee makers
- Multi line VoIP telephones
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- In room safe
- Pull-out sleeper sofas
- Most have private patio or balcony
- River, courtyard, or mountain views
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing board
- Magnifying mirror
- HD LCD Flat panel televisions
- Connecting rooms available
- Accessible rooms available
The hotel's luxury Junior Suite:
- 550 to 600 square feet
- Floor to ceiling windows
- One king or two queen beds
- Pull-out sleeper sofa
- Riverside Suites offer the sights and sounds of the Roaring Fork River
One Bedroom Suite
The hotel's luxury One Bedroom Suite:
- 700 to 750 square feet
- One king bed
- Walk in Shower
- Private patio or balcony
- Bauhaus Style decor and furnishings
- Work Station with desk
- Separate living room with pull-out sleeper sofa
- River or Mountain views
- connecting rooms available
- High Speed wireless internet
ADA Deluxe One Bedroom Accessible Suite is 750 square feet with one king bed and a separate living room, and it is located on the ground floor for ease of use and accessibility. The bathroom features a roll-in, handicapped accessible shower with grab bars and shower seat, hand held shower head, and lowered vanity with make-up mirror. The living room has a work station with a desk and a pull-out sleeper sofa as well as an additional breakfast nook and extra space. All Suites have a patio and are equipped with a wet bar, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, fan, iron/ironing board, and microwave. The floor to ceiling windows provide spectacular views of the mountains. Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request for a charge.
Two Bedroom Suite
The hotel's luxury Two Bedroom Suite:
- 1,200 square feet
- One king bedroom and one queen bedroom
- Separate living room with pull-out sleeper sofa
- Combination bath/shower in first bathroom and shower in second bathroom
- Private patio or balcony
- Spectacular mountain views
Surf & Other Activities
- Take a spin under the lights to your favorite tune at the outdoor Silver Circle Ice Rink
- A romantic horse-drawn carriage or sleigh ride
- Snowmobile to the Maroon Bells
- Ride the Silver Queen Gondola up Aspen Mountain for awe-inspiring views
- Go for an invigorating dog sled ride at Krabloonik
- Cross country ski or take a sled up to the Pine Creek Cookhouse for an incredible lunch or dinner
- Explore the forests and local wild life with a private or group snowshoe tour through ACES
Pool And Fitness Center
Known for its beautiful location atop the bluff overlooking the Roaring Fork Valley and its unique Bauhaus design, the health center was built in 1957. It was a main training facility for the US Ski Team throughout the 1960's and 70's and continues to remain a top fitness facility for local Aspen athletes.
Catering to therapeutic, aesthetic and indulgent spa treatments to help you relax, refresh and rejuvenate. Specializing in a variety of massage therapy treatments, you will leave feeling exhilarated, revitalized, pampered and restored.
Pool & Fitness
This is definitely not your average hotel fitness room. Boasting 3,000 square feet of state-of-the-art strength training and cardio equipment, gymnasium, year round heated saline pool and spa services, the Aspen Meadows Resort Health Club is far beyond average.
With a history as rich as the property and Aspen Institute itself, the health club was built in 1957 and used a top training facility to the US Ski Team in the 1960s and 70s. You won't have to compromise your exercise regime while on vacation with a variety of equipment and even personal training sessions upon request, the Health Club also offers Yoga classes by appointment.
- 24-hour business center with fax and printing services
- Complimentary in town shuttle
- Health Club & Spa amenities
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Personal Trainer (on request)
- Variety of daily newspapers located in reception building
- Tennis courts
- Bike rental and storage
- In-suite and property wide Wi-Fi internet access
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Valet guest laundry services
- 2 onsite art galleries located in the Doerr-Hosier Center & Paepcke Memorial Building
- Dry cleaning services
- Pet Friendly Resort
Bars & Restaurants:
With three onsite dining venues, the Aspen Meadows Resort has some of the best food and views to offer. Renowned, James Beard nominee, Chef Todd Slossberg dishes up authentic Colorado fare. Inspired by local and regional sustainable ingredients, Slossberg's cuisine boasts indulgent, classic flavors with a contemporary twist. As the man himself puts it, this is "classic-comfort yet contemporary cuisine at its finest".
Plato's - an intimate restaurant at the Aspen Meadows Resort is a place where guests, world leaders and locals alike can enjoy inspiring cuisine, stimulating conversation and spectacular views.
Renowned chef and James Beard nominee, Todd Slossberg, stays true to his reputation and dishes up some of the most unique cuisine in the Roaring Fork Valley. Sustainable in practice, products and ingredients are sourced from local and regional farmers, and even from Plato's very own backyard garden - because in the end, real, fresh and simple ingredients dissolve together to create unforgettable dishes.
Executive Chef Todd Slossberg's passion for food is both sustainable and simple: bring together decadent food and incredible views. The menu boasts local and regionally-sourced products and is by far the perfect compliment to your morning or afternoon. Serving a breakfast buffet as well as an a la carte menu, and a lunch menu both inside as well as on the beautiful Merrill Patio.
The Hefner Lounge, Plato's bar-like counterpart, is a great place to catch up with friends and rehash the day's events. The menu boasts local and regionally-sourced products and is by far the perfect compliment to summer. Serving an all-day menu both inside as well as on the beautiful Davis Deck.
If you'd prefer a quiet meal in the comfort of your guest suite, Aspen Meadows Resort offers 24-hour in-room dining complete with fabulous Colorado-inspired dishes, sure to tame any craving, at any hour.
|7 nights||Junior Suite (Double Share)||Package||¥148,690||Per person||02 Jan-31 Jan|
|7 nights||Junior Suite (Double Share)||Package||¥158,825||Per person||01 Feb-19 Mar|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated).
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return irport Bus Transfer
- 5 days Aspen Snowmass lift passes.
- Early & Late: 11/27 to 12/21 and 3/30 to 4/20
- Holidays & X Games: 12/22 to 1/3 and 1/23 to 1/26
- Value: 1/4 to 1/22
- Peak: 1/27 to 3/8
- Spring: 3/9 to 3/29
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.