Heartland Hotel Queenstown has a distinctive design close to all the action in the bustling resort town. Even with the amazing views of the mountains and Lake Wakatipu you can still feel cosy and tucked away in these A-Line style chalets in the hills.
A soft refurbishment of the guest rooms at Heartland Hotel Queenstown has recently been completed. You can feel even more comfortable with an upgrade of beds including new bedding, interior painting, installation of flat screen TV’s, air conditioning and double glazing/ hush glass to all road frontage rooms.
Heartland Hotel Queenstown is linked to Scenic Suites Queenstown, with an adjoining reception area, however each hotel maintains its distinct style and quality of accommodation.
One Bedroom Suite
King bed or split king with double sofa bed in lounge (Sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and up to two children sharing sofa bed)
Two Bedroom Suite
(Combined Studio & One bedroom suite) – King bed with sofa in lounge and an adjoining Studio room with two double beds (Sleep up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children using sofa bed. Additional beds such as rollaways are NOT available.)
Most Standard rooms have a Queen bed and single bed with a maximum room capacity of 3 persons. There are a small number of rooms with a Queen bed and two singles with a maximum capacity of 4 persons. Some rooms can take an additional bed such as a rollaway. The extra person rate applies when room occupancy requires additional bedding such as a sofa bed or rollaway.
Surf & Other Activities
Restaurants & Bars:
The Hillside Brasserie is open for buffet breakfast from 6am until 9.30am Monday to Friday and 6am until 10am during the weekend. It is open for a la carte dinner from 6pm until 9pm every day. The Lobby Bar is open from 5pm until late and is a perfect spot for unwinding at the end of the day.
Contemporary New Zealand Cuisine right on your doorstep
|7 nights||Standard Room (2 pax share)||Room||¥88,108||Per person||15 Jun-16 Oct|
|7 nights||Family Room (4 pax share)||Room||¥75,285||Per person||15 Jun-16 Oct|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless specified otherwise).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return Queenstown airport transfers
- Accommodation of your choice
- Complimentary Internet
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.