- Toiletries: Shampoo & Conditioner, Body soap, Shower cap, Razor, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Face Towel & Bath Towel
- Ample fridge space
- Microwave facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband
- Free parking
- Internal secure ski and snowboard storage
- Twin bed or Double
- Commercial coin operated washing machines and dryers
- Hair dryer
- TV (including BBC World News & National Geographic)
- Coffee & Tea
Surf & Other Activities
|5 nights||Standard Room (Based on 2pax)||Package||¥89,940||Per person||01 Dec-16 Dec|
|5 nights||Standard Room (Based on 2pax)||Package||¥97,940||Per person||16 Dec-23 Dec|
|5 nights||Standard Room (Based on 2pax)||Package||¥130,690||Per person||23 Dec-05 Jan|
|5 nights||Standard Room (Based on 2pax)||Package||¥116,690||Per person||05 Jan-30 Jan|
|5 nights||Suite - Single occupancy||Package||¥281,190||Per person||30 Jan-14 Feb|
|5 nights||Suite - Single occupancy||Package||¥223,690||Per person||14 Feb-08 Mar|
|5 nights||Suite - Single occupancy||Package||¥175,190||Per person||08 Mar-16 Mar|
|5 nights||Suite - Single occupancy||Package||¥154,690||Per person||16 Mar-31 Mar|
- Prices above are per person prices, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations. Invoices will be recalculated at the time of final payment using the current exchange rate.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation of your choice.
- 5 days Niseko lift pass (including night skiing).
- Complimentary breakfast at the M Hotel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi corner.
- Complimentary ski lockers.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Alice (February 2016)
The Perfect snow did a great job at providing us with a range in accommodation choices and suggestions as I had never been to Niseko before. The place we stayed was clean, tidy and central to all restaurants and bars. We had reliable quality ski/snowboard gear and lift passes. We were also given some handy information predeparture about where to go to meet buses and what to bring with us on the trip.
Was very happy with the service provided and would be happy to recommend them to a friend and also use them again myself