The Phoenix Hotel in Hakuba is located in one of the world’s finest ski resorts and is everything a snow holiday should be. It’s just a short walk to the ´Adam´ gondola ski lift station, the Olympic ski resort of Happo One and various cafés and shops. The rooms are in traditional Japanese or western style and designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. Awake to picturesque views of the mountains of Hakuba and recover after a day of skiing with a massage from one of the in-house qualified physiotherapists. There is also a steam sauna and Japanese baths for you to relax in.
Hakuba, played host to the 1998 Winter Olympic Games and continually hosts FIS world cup ski races and other alpine events. Due to its world-class ski conditions and some of the highest snow falls in Japan, Hakuba will impress and fulfil even the most experienced alpine enthusiasts desires.
Phoenix signature restaurant and bar Mimi's, is the synergy and fusion of the best local produce coupled with award winning international chefs, to indulge your taste buds with all that Hakuba and the surrounding Shinshu region has to offer.
Park your car safely and securely in our undercover car park and take a short walk to the "Adam" gondola ski lift station, various cafes and shops. The Olympic Ski Resort of Happo-One is also a short stroll or private shuttle ride from the Phoenix Hotel.
All room rates include continental and fully cooked breakfasts and access to the private steam sauna, shower rooms and Japanese baths.
Your Compact Room is a smaller room that still provides the space to rest, relax and revive at an economical price. An LCD TV, DVD player and iPod dock at your fingertips allows you to experience high quality entertainment for relaxation or excitement, whichever you’re in the mood for. Relax and unwind in our private Steam Sauna and Shower Rooms or enjoy a dip in our Japanese Baths.
Compact Double room
Your Compact Double Room is tailored to satisfy the discerning guest with two single size beds, complete with shower, LCD television, DVD player and iPod dock to enhance your Phoenix experience. Relax and unwind in our private Steam Saunas or enjoy a dip in our Japanese Baths.
Your Combination Room is designed for larger groups or the guest who desires space. With two single beds and space for a maximum of three traditional Japanese futon beds, this suite provides the best of both cultures in one deluxe package. An LCD flat panel television, DVD player and iPod dock at your fingertips allows you to experience high quality entertainment for relaxation or excitement, whichever you’re in the mood for. Relax and unwind in our private Steam Sauna and Shower Rooms or enjoy a dip in our Japanese Baths.
Your Superior Room is our largest premier room and is designed to help you unwind and relax whilst stimulating your senses with classic Japanese décor. Complete with a balcony which provides inspirational vistas of Hakuba’s snowscape, your room allows you to absorb the best that this resort has to offer. Relax and unwind in our private Steam Saunas or enjoy a dip in our Japanese Baths.
All rooms feature
- Flat panel LCD TV
- DVD player and free DVD library
- Bose iPod dock
- Bar fridge
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Internal phone
- Hydronic heating
- Linen and amenities supplied
- Serviced daily
- Guest laundry
- Free wireless internet
Surf & Other Activities
- In house physiotherapy and massage with Hakuba Physio
- Large warm drying room and ski storage facility
- Men's and ladies Steam Saunas
- Men's and ladies Onsen's (Japanese baths)
- Free wireless internet in room and throughout the hotel
- Under cover parking
- Day tour bookings - Snow Monkeys or Matsumoto Castle, Snowmobile tours Chuo taxi bookings to and from Narita Airport, Black Cat luggage transport service bookings and Japanese translators.
|7 nights||Compact Double (With ensuite)||Room||¥137,709||Per person||31 Jan-07 Mar|
|7 nights||Compact Double (With ensuite)||Room||¥125,264||Per person||10 Dec-23 Dec, 07 Mar-30 Mar|
|7 nights||Compact Double (With ensuite)||Room||¥158,709||Per person||03 Jan-25 Jan|
|7 nights||Compact Double (With ensuite)||Room||¥193,709||Per person||23 Dec-03 Jan, 25 Jan-31 Jan|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers (Narita-Hakuba)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5 days lift pass (All Mountain)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free shuttle transport to and from local ski areas, from the Phoenix Hotel
- New Year: 24 Dec - 3 Jan and 27 - 31 Jan
- Peak Season: 4 - 26 Jan
- High Season: 1 Feb - 7 March
- Low Season: 10 - 23 Dec and 8 -31 March
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.