Orca Laut Surf Charters offer an unrivalled experience and an adventure of a lifetime in the Mentawai Islands, Sumatra, Indonesia – The playground for world class waves! Their trips take you to unknown hideouts and endless tube time for 11 nights/10 days.
Prices are inclusive of airport transfers, breakfast, lunch and dinner with various other snacks to feast on throughout the day. They also offer a generous allowance of beer, soft drinks and mineral water to quench your thirst on those extra hot sunny days.
With various other equipment such as snorkels, fishing rods (popping/jigging/trawling) and a tinny that will take you to the waves, fishing excursions and site seeing. The Orca Laut is the wise choice.
The Orca Laut has three cabins (sleeping 8 guests), all air conditioned. showers, toilets, TV, stereo, onboard pay as you go internet and all the latest gadgets to navigate you safely to places others just don’t know.
With an experienced team of westerners and locals who have worked on some of the most famous and pioneering vessels in the archipelago for the last 20+ years, as pirates of the Mentawai chain, they have the blueprint to the journey of a lifetime.
Accommodation: 8 Berths, 3 cabins
- Length: 53 ft
- Beam: 5m
- Draft: 2.5m
- Hull Material: Steel
- Deck Material: Steel
- Engine: Detroit 671 Diesel
- Genset: Kubota Sea Wasp 4-Cylinder in sound shell, 21 Kva
- Fuel: Diesel 4 Tanks = 5,800ltrs
- Water: 3 Tanks = 2,500lt, plus Watermaker Acquapore.
- Deck level well appointed commercial galley.
- Double large bowl sink, hot and cold water.
- 4 burner gas stove. Fridges and freezer.
- Fridge 240v and Electrolux Freezer
- Built in Chest freezer and fridge on back deck
Shower: 1 access off aft deck.
Toilet: 1 electric.
- 1 x Hydraulic Muir Winch
- 1 x 140lb CQR anchor, fitted with 100m of 13mm chain
- 1 x 140lb CQR anchor, fitted with chain and 20mm silver rope
- Shore power 240v/415v
- Batteries. 2x12v radio, 2x banks, 2x 12v M70,1 x 12v aux
- Navman Tracker 5600
- Navman Fish 4380
- Furuno FR8100, auto pilot Wagner MK4,
- Radios – VHF, Teleradio AC51125, UHF, HF Coden 5000
- Transfers to and from Padang Airport (You can fly in and out on the dates of your charter. E.g. Charter July 17th – 28th. Fly in anytime on the 17th and fly out anytime on the 28th).
- 3 Meals per day plus snacks.
- 5 Bintangs per day per guest.
- Full use of all amenities on board.
- Unlimited use of tin boats (60hp) and 10hp for surfing and fishing.
- Extra beer
- Internet (pay as you go)
We can pre-order all of the above on your behalf at cost price - please let us know at the time of the booking.
|29 Jun 2019||10 Jul 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||0||-|
|13 Jul 2019||24 Jul 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
|27 Jul 2019||07 Aug 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
|10 Aug 2019||21 Aug 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||0||-|
|24 Aug 2019||04 Sep 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
|07 Sep 2019||18 Sep 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
|21 Sep 2019||02 Oct 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
|05 Oct 2019||16 Oct 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
|19 Oct 2019||30 Oct 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
|02 Nov 2019||13 Nov 2019||Surf Charter||11 nights||8||¥231,656|
- The prices above are per person, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- The prices above are based on a 8-person exclusive charter. (AU$26,000 for the entire charter, i.e. AU$3,250 per person)
- The boat is also happy to run a 6-person exclusive charter for AU$24,000, which is AU$4,000 per person). Great for smaller groups.
- Please click "Enquire Online" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Every surfer visiting the Mentawai is required to pay the Mentawai Regional Government Surfer Tax of IDR 1,000,000 for 15 days surfing in the region. This is normally paid on arrival in cash (Indonesian Rupiah) and collected by the local operator before departing Padang. You will be issued a wristband with dates. Please ensure you have this for your entire stay in the Mentawai.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.