Hilton Moorea resort is located on the heart-shaped island of Moorea right in between the bays of Cooks and Oponohu. It is a perfect retreat for couples and families.
On one side is the beautiful white sand beach and on the other is a stunning mountain backdrop. There's 6 great surf spots on the island.
The Hilton Moorea is a real island paradise with the white sand beach, the infinity pool, spa, tropical garden and spectacular views of the South Pacific. It also features three restaurants (including an overwater creperie), tennis court and fitness centre.
The bungalows are decorated in a contemporary Polynesian style with modern features like flat screen TV’s and high-speed internet access.
- to the airport: 14km
- to the ferry quay: 16km
- Baby bed
- Baby sitting on request
- Business centre
- Dive centre
- Electricity 220V-110V
- Fitness centre
- Ice machines
- Infinity pool
- Internet access
- Laundry service
- Tour desk
- Transit rooms
- Air conditioning
- Kayaks, canoes
- Outrigger canoe
- Pedal Boat
- Snorkelling Equipment
Arii Vahine – Serving a combination of Polynesian and international cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Beautifully located lagoon-side with stunning panoramic ocean views. They also offer Polynesian dance shows twice a week.
Eimeo Bar – Enjoy a cocktail and a tasty snack at this lounge bar located just above the pool.
Romantic Experience - Experience unique beach dining under the stars, illuminated by tiki torches and facing the lagoon on this Island of Love.
Rotui Bar & Grill – Rotui is the perfect option for lunch or an afternoon snack. Enjoy platters of fresh vegetables and tropical fruits as well as exotic drinks!
Toatea Bar - This overwater bar is built over a natural aquarium and appears to be floating on the water! Relax and admire the magnificent sunsets as you indulge with cocktails in this trendy bar or choose a delicious French crepe as the perfect option for a light dinner in a unique and intimate setting.
- 19 Garden Bungalows with Pool
- 26 Deluxe Garden Bungalows with Pool
- 3 Lagoon Bungalows
- 25 Overwater Bungalows
- 29 Panoramic Overwater Bungalows
- 2 Garden Pool Suites
- Air Conditioning
- Bathtub & Shower
- CD/DVD Player
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee / Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- iPod Station
- Mini Bar
- Overwater Glass Floor
- Overwater Ladder
- In-room safe
- Beach Towels
Bungalows with private terrace, plunge pool and/or spectacular beach or garden views.
- King Deluxe Garden Pool Bungalow with private terrace and pool. - 963 sq. ft.
- King Garden Pool Bungalow with private terrace and pool - 800 sq. ft.
- King Guestroom Garden with private terrace - 667sq.ft
- King Lagoon Bungalow with private sun deck, direct access to the lagoon and a glass-floor viewing panel- 667 sq. ft.
- Twin Deluxe Garden Pool Bungalow with private terrace and pool - 963sq. ft.
- Twin Garden Pool Bungalow with private terrace and pool - 800 sq. ft.
Overwater Bungalows are equipped with all the modern conveniences found in a world-class hotel. Popular with the honeymooners, the "island on an island" over-water rooms are connected by winding, wooden walkways built on stilts over the lagoon.
- King Garden Pool Suite - 1, 712 sq. ft. bungalow. 140 sq. ft. pool, wine cellar, minibar, Nespresso machine and two bathrooms.
- King Overwater Bungalow - 667 sq. ft. bungalow. Private sun deck with lounge chairs and table and direct access to the lagoon. Glass floor-viewing panels.
- King Panoramic Overwater Bungalow - 667 sq. ft. bungalow. Private sun deck with lounge chairs and table and direct access to the lagoon. Glass floor-viewing panels.
Surf & Other Activities
Moorea Island is exposed to the S/SW swells that hit its coast year round, but peak between April and October. The waves are generally from 4 to 10ft during the peak season, and 2-5ft in the shoulder season.
Between May and Oct, the wind is generally SE to E, while the wet season winds are usually from the N or NE. Mornings are your best chance to score glassy conditions.
The best way to get around the island is by a rental car. You can access several surf spots on Moorea island.
Surf Spots on the Moorea island:
- Temae Beach - it's a 20 min paddle out from the beach, RH breaking over a coral reef. Experienced surfers only.
- Cook Bay - a coral reef left and right. Powerful wave, quick and hollow. The quality of surf depends on the wind, but can be managed by all levels by surfers depending on the conditions of the day. The left hander is easier and mellower.
- Papetoai (Opunohu's Bay) - doesn't get crowded as it's a challenging left-hander for experienced surfers only. Coral reef. It's a 20 min paddle out, or get there by boat.
- Tiahura (Taotai) - a left and a right breaking over a rocky reef, this surf spot is a great break, but watch out for strong currents. Near Club Med. Experienced surfers only.
- Haapiti - can get busy on weekends. Coral reef bottom. Intermediate + left-hander. Located on the south side of the island.
- Atiha - coral reef bottom break for experienced surfers only. On the south side of the Moorea Island.
- Paddle boarding
- Scuba diving
- Speed boat trips
- Jet skiing
- Water skiing
- Horseback riding
|7 nights||Bussiness Class (Double Share)||Package||Please enquire||Per person||01 Apr-01 Jun, 01 Nov-01 Apr|
|7 nights||Bussiness Class (Double Share)||Package||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jun-01 Nov|
|7 nights||Economy Class (Double Share)||Package||Please enquire||Per person||01 Apr-01 Jun, 01 Nov-01 Apr|
|7 nights||Economy Class (Double Share)||Package||Please enquire||Per person||01 Jun-01 Nov|
- Prices above are per person prices based on double share, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until the trip is paid in full.
- These are example packages. Package duration and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- International & Domestic Flights – The Perfect wave is a fully licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we get the best wholesale rates with the best airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Return Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (taxes included)
- Meet & greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Shared transfer from airport to your hotel in Tahiti
- 1 night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Shared transfer from your hotel to the ferry terminal in Papeete
- Ferry from Papeete to Moorea
- Shared transfer from Moorea ferry terminal to your hotel in Moorea
- 5 nights at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- Buffet Breakfast daily in Moorea
- TTC BONUS - FREE 2-course-lunch for 2 (once during stay; excludes beverages)
- Shared transfer from your hotel in Moorea to the ferry terminal
- Ferry from Moorea to Papeete
- Shared transfer from Papeete to your hotel in Tahiti
- 1 night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Shared departure transfer with shell lei from your hotel to the international airport
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Liz & Rich (May 2016)
In the last few years, Perfect Wave has arranged many holidays for Rich and myself travelling to destinations such as Maldives, Fiji and Tahiti. In 2016, we decided to travel to Moorea Hilton for our annual pre-winter holiday and destination wedding.
We can't give Sylvia enough praise for all the hard work she did – always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, arranging all travel/flight details and most importantly the Tahitian Wedding ceremony. Although the wedding was cancelled on the scheduled date due to inclement weather, when it finally went ahead, the sun was out and it all went without a hitch. Sylvia went ‘above and beyond’ to arrange everything – she is the ultimate professional in everything she does – the Perfect travel and wedding planner – a fantastic asset to your company. Sylvia, your customer service is exemplary.
If TPW has an Employee of the Year Award (or similar), we would like to nominate Sylvia Gach. Thank you Sylvia, for the experience of a lifetime.