Fuerteventura is the second largest island of the Canary Islands and is situated only 90km from the African Coast. It has a desert like scenery with some of the best surf, it’s also known as desert points (Punto del Desierto) as well as the“Hawai” of Europe, thanks to the excellent quality of its waves. A warm climate which is cooled by Atlantic breezes benefits the surfer greatly in the morning and late afternoon when the offshore conditions generate world class surf. Fuerteventura is considered one of the best places in Europe for uncrowded spots. Furthermore, you not only will surf in Fuerteventura, you will be lucky to know other islands like Lobos Island and La Graciosa, far away from the crowd.
This sailing boat is a WEST WIND. It was built in 1980 and improved in 2005. It's equipped to ensure you have an amazing experience on the sea and in it.
- Fitted Kitchen
- Refrigerator, freezer and commercial ice-making facilities.
- 1 Toilet
- Accommodation for 4 people: 1 independent cabin, another cabin non independent, 1 couchette with 2 beds, a wide bed sofa.
- Boat is fitted with flares and lifejackets.
- Zodiac to ferry guests to explore the island and surfers to the spots
- Back-up 240V generator for all power needs.
- Stereo (tape/radio/CD player)
- Shower & toilet & deck shower
- Return transfers to/from Puerto del Rosario airport (Fuerteventura) to/from Corralejo Harbour.
- Charter accommodation.
- All surf transfers.
- Local island visit.
- Maximum 4 people.
- 3 meals per day, plenty of snacks and fruits.
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
- All use of recreational equipment on board, such as snorkelling, fishing and spearfishing gear.
- All use of safety equipment if required.
- Use of all recreational equipment on board.
- Dive course (Dives and Padi certified courses cost extra 75€ per person)
- Yoga & Tahichi lessons (extra cost)
- In case of bad weather or bad swells, they propose staying at the Surf house and doing a surf safari along the coast of Fuerteventura. The Surf House is on two floors with Asiatic decoration with Indonesian furniture.
Independent and fully-equiped kitchen with fridge, freezer, toaster and utensils. The living room has all comforts: plasma TV, sofa-bed, large terrace, 2 bathrooms (shower and toilet) with washing machine. On the second floor: 3 bedrooms 2 with double bed and a single one. Towels and sheets are included. (With no cost extra)