This brand-new ultra-luxury resort is just opening for the 2019 season. Enjoy 5 dining facilities serving world-class cuisine, luxury spa with 10 treatment rooms and, of course, stunning ocean-views villas with private pools where you'll feel like the king of the world.
Access 9 world-renowned surf breaks just within a 10-30 minute drive, and many more around the island. For the no-surfers, there is a kids club, temple visits, Bali day trips, spa, massages, dining, beach clubs, white sand beaches, dance performances, amazing culture and great hip cafes and other hang out spots around the island.
Six Senses Uluwatu Bali is a brand new, ultra luxurious resort on the southernmost area of the island.The sacred temple nearby is one of the most important spiritual pillars for locals. Uluwatu is filled with centuries-old heritage and traditions that intermix with beaches, hip cafes and hang-out spots, world-class waves, and wellness spas.
Six Senses Uluwatu is a sustainable hotel. Bali has attempted to use sustainable initiatives around the island that help hotels and guests become more aware of sustaining the beauty that surrounds them. Energy conversation and waste reduction are two measures that set Six Senses Bali apart from other places. The hotel works to reduce plastic, and farms and gardens locally. All food in the restaurant is sourced locally. The hotel also uses water recycling in a chemically free environment.
Six Senses Bali Uluwatu has a staff that is 40 percent local to help maintain their social responsibility. Many of the staff come for six-month internships that originate from high-performing schools in the country. You will be looked after well-trained staff that is committed to learning the hospitality trade in their chosen profession, whether as a front desk clerk or masseur in the spa.
After a busy day out exploring the island or surfing world-famous waves, come back to Six Senses Bali Uluwatu and enjoy their excellent spa that focuses on overall wellness and top class treatments. The entire experience is run as a sustainable business, with a careful eye on the environmental responsibility, energy conservation, waste reduction and social responsibility towards the locals.
Room Amenities and Features:
- king or twin beds
- double vanity
- deep soak bathtub with ocean views
- air conditioning
- 49-inch interactive flat panel LED TV
- in-room safe
- hair dryer
- personal bar and fresh beverage facilities
- Tanamera in-room coffee machine with complimentary refills
- tea and coffee making facitilies
- telephone and smartphone
- wireless speaker
- complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker)
- 24-hour in-room / in-villa dining
- multi-lingual hosts
- Six Senses Spa and Spa Boutique
- fitness center and personal trainer
- Earth Lab
- Indoor and outdoor fun activities at Grow with Six Senses, which incorporates the six dimensions of wellness so kids can reconnect with nature and others around them.
- 5 dining options
Surf & Other Activities
Uluwatu area of Bali is without the doubt the best place to be to score world-famous waves. The following 8 surf spots are within 30 minutes from the resort. Many more are accessible by just a slightly longer drive.
- Uluwatu - Super consistent swell magnet. World famous left-hander with 5 different sections that will challenge the best surfers on a big day. When small, it's pretty friendly on a high tide, but beware of the strong tides when paddling back in. Unexperienced surfers should only paddle out with a dedicated surf instructor.
- Padang Padang – Also known as the Balinese Pipeline. It is a very fast, long barrelling wave that lives up to it's reputation as the most serious wave in Bali.
- Padang Padang Right - great for beginners and long boarders.
- Impossibles - A fast, racy wave with 3 peaks. It's very photogenic, but can be really challenging. Experienced surfers only.
- Bingin – works best around mid tide. It is a very consistent wave that barrels nicely. Can be user friendly on a high tide, but it's only for the experienced surfers during the low tide.
- Dreamland – A beautiful white sand beach a short walk from Impossibles & Bingin. Breaks over sand in a deep water, so it's suitable for beginners too. It also offers a punchy shore break.
- Balangan – Waking distance from Dreamland. It is a reef break but has a beautiful white sand beach which is very quiet and beautiful.
- Nyang Nyang - Always has swell, but usually too big to surf safely. Normally only visited when everywhere else goes flat but it is difficult to access. A right reef break with a left on the opposite side of a very treacherous channel with some weird currents.
- Green Ball – This wave is usually too big to surf - a thick right hander, but often too big and very dangerous. The waves here are very powerful, facing directly into the open ocean. Arrive early before any wind and be careful of the currents.
The resort offers an amazing variety of cuisine: both local and international. You are taken on a culinary journey of local and fresh ingredients with every dish. All the bars and restaurants offer uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean.
- Crudo - the resort's main restaurant. offers a unique dining concept in Bali, combining various elements of Japan’s culinary culture and Nikkei, a Latin-American influenced cooking style.
- Rocka - it offers an constantly updated, innovative menu with influences from Europe, Asia and Bali. Drinks and snacks served throughout the day. Interactive chef's kitchen is the highlight of this place.
- Rocka Edge - Chef's Table with Indian Ocean views: Amazing selection of daily specials and fresh seafood, accompained by amazing wines.
- The Cliff Bar - enjoy your meal with million-dollar views of the ocean.
- In-villa dining - why not stay in your luxurious villa and enjoy one of many amazing meals available, in the privacy and comfort.
Scuba Diving and Snorkelling
Indonesia offers a stunningly diverse underwater ecosystem with diving to suit all abilities and interests, not only for divers, but also snorkelers alike.
Day trips offered from Six Senses Bali:
- Tulamben Bay (USAT Liberty Wreck) (road travel from resort - 3 hours).
- Blue Lagoon (road travel from resort - 2 hours).
- Nusa Penida (road travel from resort - 2 hours).
Six Senses Spa Uluwatu has ten treatment rooms, plus a relaxation area, gym, yoga pavilion, and outdoor massage area, offering signature Six Senses treatments where all ingredients used in the massages are locally and sustainably produced. The spa also offers personalized wellness programs.
An ancient Hindu temple offering views of the ocean. It also hosts nightly Kecak dance shows for visitors to see the heritage of Bali.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
A cultural park offering sculptures, dance performances, and concerts. The park is expansive and is a short distance from the resort.
A waterpark for all ages, with a swim up bar, food, and plenty of water activities.
|1 night||Sky Suite||Suite||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Sky Pool Suite||Suite||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Cliff Pool Villa – One Bedroom||Villa||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Sky Penthouse Suite with Pool – Two Bedroom||Villa||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Cliff Pool Villa – Two Bedroom||Villa||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Cliff Pool Villa – Three Bedroom||Villa||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||Presidential Villa||Villa||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|1 night||The Retreat||Villa||Please enquire||Per night||01 Jan-01 Jan|
|7 nights||Cliff Pool Villa (1 BR) - Early Bird||Villa||Please enquire||Per person||01 Sep-24 Dec, 06 Jan-15 Jul|
|7 nights||Cliff Pool Villa (1 BR) - Early Bird||Villa||Please enquire||Per person||24 Dec-06 Jan|
|7 nights||Cliff Pool Villa (1 BR) - Early Bird||Villa||Please enquire||Per person||15 Jul-01 Sep|
- Prices above are per person prices based on twin or double share, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- The prices published above are only valid for bookings of 60 days in advance, or more. These weekly packages include a 5-night minumum stay discount, and an early booking discount.
- These are only example packages. Please contact us for tailored packages.
- Please click "Enquire Online" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Welcome drink
- Nightly accommodation in a luxurious Six Senses room/villa with expansive ocean views.
- Daily breakfast.
- Your own Guest Experience Maker to look after you 24/7.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.