If you want to take a bit of a road trip:
- Balian - Further north of Canggu, Balian is a peaceful rivermouth left and right, breaking over a rock and sand bottom.
- Medewi - Further north again, Medewi is a very long left point break, peeling gently for hundreds of metres along round river stones. Perfect for longboards and best at mid tide from 4-8ft. Swell size here is usually larger than Kuta depending on swell direction.
Newly refurbished - 44 square meters, including balcony-overlooking Greg Norman’s championship Hole No. 6, in the foreground of manicured tropical gardens, wireless Internet access, LCD TV with 30 channels, mini bar, bottled water, coffee & tea facilities, separate bath & shower, hair dryer and lock box.
Deluxe Garden View Room
44 square metres, including a balcony overlooking manicured tropical gardens, king or twin bed available, flat screen TV with 30 channels, mini bar, coffee and tea, bottled water, hair dryer, safety deposit box.
Deluxe Pool View Room
44 square metres, including a balcony overlooking our three large swimming pools nestled amongst manicured tropical gardens. King or twin bed available, wood flooring, flat screen TV with 30 channels, mini bar, coffee and tea, bottled water, hair dryer, safety deposit box.
Ocean View Room
44 square meters, including a balcony overlooking our Greg Norman championship 6th and 7th holes, the ocean’s waves and Tanah lot temple, manicured tropical gardens, king and twin bed available, flat screen TV with 30 channels, mini bar, coffee and tea and bottled water.
Suitable for Family up to 4 people, 2 adults and two children under 8 years old.
Family rooms are located in the first and second floor. 44 square metres, including a balcony overlooking our three large swimming pools, kids club, manicured tropical gardens, one queen size bed with two bunk beds (80 cm x 120 cm), flat screen TV with 30 channels, video games console (Nintendo, Wii), mini bar, coffee and tea, bottled water, hair dryer, safety deposit box.
Luxurious bedroom suite, including a bedroom and a living room area, both with walk-out balconies overlooking our Greg Norman championship 6th hole with manicured tropical gardens in the foreground. King and twin bed available, flat screen TV with 30 channels, mini bar, coffee and tea, bottled water, hair dryer, safety deposit box.
Luxurious bedroom suite, including a bedroom and a living room area, both with walk-out balconies overlooking manicured tropical gardens. King and twin bed available, wood flooring, flat screen TV with 30 channels, mini bar, coffee and tea, bottled water, hair dryer, safety deposit box.
The Presidential Suite offers an authentic Balinese décor, allowing one to experience true Balinese living. It's a newly renovated - 225 square meters spacious rooms, including living room with dining table & balcony, hardwood floors, overlooking manicured tropical gardens, wireless internet access, LCD TV with 30 channels, mini bar, bottled water, coffee & tea making facilities, separate bath and shower, hair dryer and lock box.
About Pacific Club
The Pacific Club Floor, comprising 74 recently renovated rooms and suites, including 12 Private Villas offers an extra level of privacy, comfort and superior service. Guests who reserve this accommodation enjoy exclusive access to the Club Lounge, and a dedicated Club Concierge to assist with transport, tours, restaurant and any other requests.
Some of the additional benefits:
Personalized check-in and check-out The Club Lounge features complimentary cuisine and beverages, four times daily.
06:30am - 10:30am
02:30pm - 05:30pm
Evening Cocktails & Hors d’Ouvers
05:30pm - 07:00pm
All-day Refreshments (non-alcoholic)
06:30am – 11:00pm
Pacific Club Room
Pacific Club Suite
Luxurious bedroom suite, including a bedroom and a living room area, both with walk-out balconies overlooking our three large swimming pools nestled amongst manicured tropical gardens., King and twin bed available, wood flooring, flat screen TV with 30 channels, mini bar, coffee and tea, bottled water, hair dryer, safety deposit. Includes complimentary access to Pacific Club Lounge.
250 square meters, including outside bale, private plunge pool and outside dining room. Overlooking temples, manicured private tropical gardens, Greg Norman championship 12th hole and the ocean surf. Rain shower, marble bathrooms, in-room safe, LCD flat screen television, audio/video player, fully stocked mini bar and in room wireless connection.
Two Bedroom Villa
400 square meters, including outside bale, private plunge pool and outside dining room. Overlooking temples, manicured private tropical gardens, Greg Norman championship 12th hole and the ocean surf. Rain shower, marble bathrooms, in-room safe, LCD flat screen television, audio/video player, fully stocked mini bar and in-room wireless connection.
Surf & Other Activities
- The famous sunset on Pura Tanah Lot, only a short walk from your room
- Jogging path and temple tour
- Local rice museum and pottery factory
- Impressive antiques at Tugu
- Horseback Riding
- Wine and dine in Seminyak
- Shopping in Kuta & Seminyak
- Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- Artist Colony and Monkey Forest in Ubud
- Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Mengwi Temple
- Lake Bratan
- Diving, Snorkeling
- Hiking / Biking
The award-winning world class golf course and spa facilities of Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort are unsurpassed anywhere else in Bali.
The lush 18-hole Greg Norman golf course has won accolades such as the “Best Course in Asia” and “Best Course in Indonesia” amongst many others.
The resort offers extensive spa facilities and therapies with a fusion of Western products and technology and the Balinese Hindu “Usadha” philosophy.
Other facilities include the gymnasium and four pools including an exhilarating water slide. There is also an array of exciting activities to try, including cycling in the picturesque countryside and learning the intricacies of Balinese dance.
|7 nights||Superior Ocean Room||Room||¥57,966||Per person||04 Jan-01 Apr, 01 Apr-15 Jul, 16 Aug-27 Dec|
|7 nights||Superior Ocean Room||Room||¥68,973||Per person||15 Jul-16 Aug|
|7 nights||Superior Ocean Room||Room||¥85,482||Per person||27 Dec-04 Jan|
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PAN PACIFIC NIRWANA WILL BE CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT FROM 31JUL17 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- The above are prices per person, and are subject to foreign exchange fluctuations until paid in full.
- The prices are example prices. Please contact us for a customized quotation based on your preferred season, room type and length of stay.
- Please click "Enquire Here" or "On Special" to email
us or call us to speak with one of our friendly surf travel specialists.
- Normal Season: 1 Apr - 14 July; 16 Aug- 23 Dec; 6 Jan - 31 Mar.
- High Season: 15 July - 15 Aug.
- Peak Season: 24 Dec - 5 Jan.
- Accommodation in your selected type of room/suite/villa.
- Daily breakfast.
- Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival.
- Daily complimentary 2 bottles of water and coffee/tea in the room.
- Daily access to the gymnasium, sauna and swimming pools.
- Free WiFi through the resort.
- Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak at resort schedule.
CLUB BENEFITS - Pacific Club Room/Suite Only
- 24-hour access to Club Lounge with fully stocked pantry.
- Full Club breakfast available from 6am to 11am.
- Evening cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres from 5.30pm to 8pm.
- All day refreshments and snacks.
- Local & international newspapers, business & lifestyle magazines.
- Welcome amenities and complimentary in-room fruit selection.
- Complimentary clothes pressing, laundry & dry cleaning for maximum 4 pieces per room per day.
- Complimentary mini bar for limited beverages.
- Third person rate at USD 120/person inclusive of extra bed and club benefits.
- Children are not recommended on the club lounge.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
Other Surf Experiences
Emma (June 2015)
we had a great holiday, the kids can't stop talking about bali and asking when we are going next year. Dad got surfs, mum got massages, kids got beach and pool. A great trip thanks guys!
A simply wonderful resort. Friendly accommodating staff, beautiful, well maintained grounds, very nice and clean rooms and a breakfast buffet that was superb. The only negative is that we had to leave! While they are located away from the cities, they do a great job shuttling people and after being in the cities, you really appreciate the sanctuary the hotel is.