Lizard Creek Lodge is a 4.5-star ski-in & ski-out lodge & condominiums located in Fernie, British Columbia. It offers stylish, luxurious suites in one-, two- and three-bedroom configuration, as well as studios. Endulge in their relaxing spa, chill out in the outdoor hot tub and enjoy lots of activities in the area, including dog sledging, heli tours, ice fishing and many more. The lodge has restaurants, modern fitness center, steam room, gift shop and snow equipment rental services on site.
Each of our luxurious suites has differing configurations. Studios, one, two and three bedroom suites offer full kitchens and a fireplace in the lounge. You’ll enjoy coming home and putting your feet up after a great day on the hill.
The decor and ambiance of this 4.5 star property can be described as ‘mountain chic’. Distinguished by its private setting on Highline Drive, they offer the only full-service property on the mountain. If you are looking for more than just accommodation, Lizard Creek & Lodge provide you and your family with the ultimate resort experience.
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Living room with natural river-rock gas fireplace
- Heating/Cooling units
- DVD Player
- Private balcony
- In-suite washer and dryer (condominium units only)
- Complimentary high-speed internet in most rooms
- Free local calls
- Cable TV
- Secured underground parking and security
Studio – One Queen Bed, pullout sofa and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with five appliances including a dishwasher. The living area has a cozy fireplace and there is a private balcony to enjoy the views of the mountain. Suits 2-3 people.
Studio with Loft – One King Bed, one Queen and the living area features a pullout sofa, fireplace, and a private balcony. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes five appliances and a dishwasher. Suits 2-5 people.
One Bedroom Suite – One King Bed, pullout sofa, fireplace and a private balcony. These suites have a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with five appliances including a dishwasher, as well as an adjacent dining area. Suits 2-3 people.
One Bedroom with Loft – One King Bed and two Queen Beds. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes five appliances and a dishwasher, as well as an adjacent dining area. The living room area includes a pullout sofa, fireplace, and a private balcony. Suits 4-6 people.
Two Bedroom Suite – One King Bed and two Queen Beds. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes five appliances and a dishwasher, as well as an adjacent dining area. The living room area includes a pullout sofa, fireplace, and a private balcony. Suits 4-6 people.
Two Bedrooms with Loft – One King bed, two Queen Beds and two Queen Beds in the loft. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes five appliances and a dishwasher, as well as an adjacent dining area. The living room area includes a pullout sofa, welcoming fireplace, and a private balcony. Suits 4-10 people.
Three Bedroom Suite – One King Bed, two Twin Beds, two Queen Beds and two Queens Beds in the Loft. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes five appliances with a dishwasher, as well as an adjacent dining area. The living room area includes a pullout sofa, fireplace, and a private balcony. Suits 4-12 people.
- 24-hour front desk assistance
- All suites are non-smoking
- Full-service Spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Meetings and event facilities
- On site restaurants
- Steam room
- Gift shop
- Designated wedding and conference rooms
- Restaurant patio
- Ski rentals
- Free internet access in public areas
- Laundry facilities in the main lodge
- Ski-in/Ski-out access to the Elk Quad Chair
- Outdoor pool & hot tubs
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up calls
- Locker room
Surf & Other Activities
There are many activities to choose from with something suitable for all ages and all families.
- Cat Skiing
- Cross-country Skiing
- Dogsled Tours
- Evening Snow Cat Tours
- First Tracks Program
- Heli Tours
- Hockey Games
- Ice Fishing
- Indoor Skateboard Park
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Kids Activities
- Overnight Ski Tuning
- Back-Country Touring
- Ski/Snowboard Rentals
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons
- Sleigh Rides
- Snow Luge
- Snowmobile Tours
- Snow Shoeing Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Fly Fishing
|7 nights||1 Bedroom (Lodge-Double Share)||Package||¥110,380||Per person||02 Jan-29 Jan|
|7 nights||1 Bedroom (Lodge-Double Share)||Package||¥131,780||Per person||31 Jan-11 Feb|
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- Price is per person in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Package price is based on 2 adults sharing the room (unless otherwise stated).
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Here" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return Airport Bus transfer
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5 days lift pass
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.