The clean and welcoming guest rooms include tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite bathroom with shower and daily room service. Many rooms have full kitchen facilities and all have a fridge and microwave.
The friendly reception staff is available to help you book activities and ensure you make the most of your stay in Queenstown.
Nestled on a rise overlooking Queenstown, Blue Peaks Lodge Motel is conveniently located, less than a five minute easy walk from the heart of Queenstown's lakefront, gardens, shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars. Its close proximity to downtown Queenstown and clean & comfotable rooms makes this self contained motel accommodation great for individuals, couples and families
Blue Peaks Lodge offers Queenstown motel accommodation with a choice of 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom and studio motel units, most of which are fully self contained with kitchen facilities.
The complex's eye catching hexagonal design and distinctive blue peaked roof makes our Queenstown motel a focal point of the town. The units themselves echo the mountain ranges that flank the complex with a distinctive "snow capped peak" appearance.
At Blue Peaks Lodge you will discover the southern hospitality with an at-home feel that makes you feel genuinely welcome. You will find family friendly, self catering accommodation where the emphasis is on your comfort - we know you'll enjoy your stay!
- Continental breakfast available to room on request
- Prepaid Wireless Internet
- Information desk - Free activity booking service
- Rooms serviced daily
- Safe deposit box
- 4 Channel SKY Digital TV
- DVD Player
- Electric blankets (on request)
- Hairdryers in rooms
- Daily newspaper available from reception
- Dry cleaning service
- Cots / High chairs available on request
- Baby-sitting can be arranged
- Facsimile service
- Smoking is restricted to outside
Blue Peaks Lodge provides comfortable, self catering accommodation or bed and breakfast in the heart of Queenstown, New Zealand. Centrally located Queenstown lodging for both holidaymakers and business travellers, our 1 & 2 bedroom motel units offer ideal family accommodation and one child under 5 years stays free.
Many units have kitchen facilities and all guest rooms include tea / coffee & toast making facilities, microwave, ensuite bathroom with shower only (two-bedroom units have a bath), Sky Digital T.V. and radio.
A guest laundry is available within the motel complex, as well as car parking for all units. We also cater for Queenstown outdoor activities with ski and snowboard storage during winter and mountain bike storage for cyclists in the summer.
- 57 Guest Rooms
- 27 One bedroom kitchen units (sleep up to 3). Bedding: One Queen bed and one single bed or three single beds
- 9 Two bedroom kitchen units (sleep up to 4). Bedding: One Queen bed and two single beds
- 10 Studio kitchen units (sleep up to 3). Bedding: One Queen bed and one single bed or One Queen bed
- 10 Non-kitchen units (sleep up to 2). Bedding: One Queen bed only 1 Two bedroom wheel chair unit (sleep up to 4) Bedding: One Queen bed and two single beds
Surf & Other Activities
The lodges are in close vicinity to Queenstown gardens and lakefront, shopping, dining, walking tracks, sightseeing and much more.
Ask the front desk about Queenstown activities such as the Skyline Gondola, jet boating, bungy jumping, parapenting, rafting, horse treks & boat cruises. Many of them are within walking distance of the accommodation or courtesy transport may be available.
Ski and snowboard storage is available during the winter as well as mountain bike storage for cyclists year round.
Bus stops for ski field and airport transfers are located conveniently right across the road.
|7 nights||One Bedroom Kitchen Unit (Double Share)||Package||¥81,503||Per person||01 Oct-30 Sep|
|7 nights||2 Bedroom with Kitchen (Double Share)||Package||¥94,058||Per person||01 Oct-30 Sep|
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Prices are based on double occupancy (unless specified otherwise).
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return Queenstown aiport transfers
- Accommodation of your choice
- 6 days lift pass with access to The remarkables and Coronet Peak
- Season: 01/06/14 to 31/09/14
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.