The Annapurna Hotel has an exceptional view and a sunny location on the high top of the Courchevel ski resort.
The Hotel has been designed in a traditional chalet style with exceptional contemporary furnishings with 'Arolle' wood. The majority of the rooms are south facing and have large panormaic views of the Pralong slopes and the surrounding Courchevel ski area.
The Hotel Annapurna has a restaurant serving international cuisine and a bar area with an open fireplace. Each evening you can enjoy a pianist at the hotel and once a week dinner is accompanied by live music.
This really is a great hotel for skiing, although you are 30 minutes from the main resort they offer all the services you could require to make your skiing holiday perfect. In the hotel you will find a ski pass machine where you can purchase the Courchevel ski pass or the Three Valleys ski pass and a private ski hire shop where you can rent your skis, boots and all the other accesssories you need.
Available at the hotel:
- A sports shop to hire your skis, snowboard and shoes or sled, as well as thermal undergarments and accessories for sale
- At the hair salon, products from the Kérastase range, toiletries, hygiene and personal care products
- A playroom for children under 7
- A games room for older children with video games, ping-pong and table football
- Two smoking rooms, one with TV and pool table
- Meeting rooms from 64 to 116 m2
- A free shuttle service 24 hours a day, for your travels around the resort