For authentic mountain living, look no further than Silverado Lodge, Utah. Just a stone’s throw from Park City, the lodge offers a range of spacious rooms and suites, with options for kitchenettes, lounge areas and more. The lodge also offers guests access to a variety of on site facilities, including saunas, a gym, hot tub and outdoor pool.
Further afield, the ski slopes are easily accessible during winter, with the lodge even throwing in a complementary shuttle service for guests.
There’s nothing better than Utah’s crisp mountain air, and the stunning Wasatch Range – except, perhaps, Silverado Lodge. Located less than seven kilometers from Park City, Silverado Lodge in Canyons Resort offers authentic mountain hospitality with easy access to the slopes. The owners even throw in a free shuttle to the skiing areas, making your Utah getaway as stress free as possible.
After a day on the slopes, kick back by a roaring fire, soak in a sauna, or take advantage of any of the other great on site facilities available to guests. Along with a gym and underground parking, there’s also a great restaurant on site, The Farm, which specializes in serving up locally sourced produce. For more authentic south west cuisine, check out the lodge’s Red Tail Grill. After dinner, be sure to check out the the Apres Ski Lounge for a night cap.
Silverado Lodge offers a range of suites and rooms in a pretty diverse array of configurations and sizes. Kitchenettes are available in some rooms, and most have fireplaces and lounge areas.
The lodge’s facilities and services include:
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Babysitting/child services
- Business center
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Ski equipment hire (on site)
- Ski school
- Ski storage
- On site parking
In addition the lodge also has some great on site restaurants, and can organize a range of activities in the area such as zip lining, snowmobiling, tubing, dog sledding and cross country skiing.
The full list of room and suite types includes:
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- Suite, 1 Bedroom
- Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- Suite, 1 Bedroom
- Suite, 3 Bedrooms
- Loft, 3 Bedrooms
- Loft, 1 Bedroom
- Loft, 2 Bedrooms
- Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Surf & Other Activities
Canyons Resort is best known for its great skiing. It’s easily some of Utah’s best, with slopes suitable for all skill levels. In summer, the region is suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities, including hiking and mountain biking.
|7 nights||2-Bedroom (Based on 4 pax)||Package||¥129,822||Per person||01 Jan-01 Jan|
- Price is per person price and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Return bus transfer from Salt Lake City
- Epic 7 days lift pass
- Daily breakfast for 2 people
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.